Page 99 of 634 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Name:  4FEEF333-6549-4B3F-BD71-43108C73D006.png
Views: 275
Size:  814.7 KB

Name:  6140D847-24CB-4313-9650-90254E7D684E.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  223.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Exaggerate much?
    Lotta polarizing terms like “shaming”.

Net net - is Druff a victim?
    Poor Druff -(

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not a victim, but mainly because I'm not in a position to be one. Nobody can fire me, and nobody can take my site or show away.

If I had a normal job, I couldn't run PFA as I do now, nor could I openly state my political or social opinions on Twitter or Facebook. I'd basically have to hide in the ideological closet, like most conservatives have to do now if they're employed by someone else. I'd also have to sanitize this site and remove the entire "free speech" aspect of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm not a victim, but mainly because I'm not in a position to be one. Nobody can fire me, and nobody can take my site or show away.

If I had a normal job, I couldn't run PFA as I do now, nor could I openly state my political or social opinions on Twitter or Facebook. I'd basically have to hide in the ideological closet, like most conservatives have to do now if they're employed by someone else. I'd also have to sanitize this site and remove the entire "free speech" aspect of it.
    Or you could always abscond to Antigua because mathematics will not bow to guns.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    This is why it amazes me that more Jews haven't woken up and left the Democratic Party. They're not considered a victim class anymore (unless there's an opportunity to accuse a Republican of being anti-Semitic.)

There's plenty of open anti-Semitism seen in prominent Democratic Party figures. Look how influential Ilhan Omar has become, and how the left always makes excuses for her anti-Jewish sentiments.

Now, DeSean Jackson is just a dumb athlete, and not a politician. I get that. However, the cancel mob isn't coming for him, the sensitive left isn't calling for his firing or resignation, and the Eagles are treating it as a teachable moment.

In short, white people who are slightly politically incorrect need to be cancelled, black people who are openly anti-Semitic and praise Hitler just need some sensitivity training.
    They probably think it would be pretty retarded to not vote for the candidate that they agree with the most because of this made up idea that any time a non-conservative does something stupid it's actually 'the left' and 'the left' is actually them.

It's a team sport for the politicians, not so much the voters. I think you greatly underestimate the number of people that just vote for whoever they think is the best candidate. Most NY Jews, most rational people in general probably don't give two shits about what Ilhan Omar did or what Fox News said about it when they are thinking about who to vote for. (unless they actually live in her district)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Or you could always abscond to Antigua because mathematics will not bow to guns.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also the whole thing is confusing because im actually seeing a ton of blowback on the dude.
    like i said, if there are athletes and celebrities criticizing him the same way they came after drew brees, mea culpa, but a day later and i still haven't seen any of them. show me where i'm wrong

Load Metric
    I want Biden for 20k.. escrow is a must and bet odds must be agreed upon by September at the latest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I want Biden for 20k.. escrow is a must and bet odds must be agreed upon by September at the latest.
    don't talk stupid, you might get someone to call you on your bullshit

Comments

Tellafriend: nailed him

Load Metric
    it forrrr surrrrrree wont be your broke ass, faggot.

Comments

sonatine: cogent.

Load Metric

Why has conservatism recently become socially unacceptable?

Why doesn’t that (he) anger you? You have never been honest in this regard. This is the only reason, I think, that I troll you politically. I am being serious here. It’s like a bull seeing a red cape when you post and I believe a lack of candor is why I react as I do.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-08-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Load Metric
    the helmut norpoth model predicts trump has a 91% chance of winning in november.

it's correctly picked 24 out of 26 presidential elections since 1912 including 2016.

before anyone gets too excited, i got cash on trump at +1650 and it paid out so theres that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    it forrrr surrrrrree wont be your broke ass, faggot.
    I'm not big bird I don't gamble big amounts of money on "sure things"

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    thats what I thought. now sit down, bitch.

Load Metric
    thats what I thought. now sit down, bitch.
    escrow 20k faggot

Platinum
    Load Metric

Half of these people seem unemotional and rational and other half are completely unhinged. I wonder what enabling party the crazies are affiliated with.

Load Metric
    the helmut norpoth model predicts trump has a 91% chance of winning in november.

it's correctly picked 24 out of 26 presidential elections since 1912 including 2016.

before anyone gets too excited, i got cash on trump at +1650 and it paid out so theres that.
    Yeah, I remember physically having to show up at polls and wait in line for a 71 year old retiree to check me in before I entered the crowded gym and escape the rain.

I appreciate the model though fwiw.

Trump is gonna challenge Biden to a duel. Only then will the election results be accepted. Gonna be fun.

Stoneybrook always had a surprisingly good college baseball team. Quinnepiac was another polling school with a baseball reputation. Hmmm.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-08-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yeah, I remember physically having to show up at polls and wait in line for a 71 year old retiree to check me in before I entered the crowded gym and escape the rain.

I appreciate the model though fwiw.

Trump is gonna challenge Biden to a duel. Only then will the election results be accepted. Gonna be fun.

Stoneybrook always had a surprisingly good college baseball team. Quinnepiac was another polling school with a baseball reputation. Hmmm.
    Trump will likely win, because Biden is flat out senile and that will be proven on the debate stage. Trump will ultimately get a pass on the virus, especially if he catches it and then he will become a sympathetic figure. What will propel Trump to victory is the social unrest spreading to Suburbia, then all these suburban moderate Moms will get conservative real fast.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you're an idiot

Load Metric
    President Donald Trump is almost certain to win reelection in 2020, according to a political science professor whose “Primary Model” has correctly predicted five out of six elections since 1996.
    “The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Stony Brook Professor Helmut Norpoth told Mediaite Tuesday. He noted that his model, which he introduced in 1996, would have correctly predicted the outcome of all but two presidential elections in the last 108 years: “This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced.”

The exceptions include John F. Kennedy’s election in 1960 and George W. Bush’s election in 2000, when Bush won a majority of the electoral college despite losing the popular vote.
    Not only will Trump win, Norpoth’s model suggests, the president will expand his margin in the Electoral College from 304 electoral votes in 2016 to 362 in 2020. That would be nearly identical to the 365 electoral votes former President Barack Obama won in 2008.

Looks like Big Dork is going to get cornholed yet again.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you're an even bigger idiot

Load Metric
    so there is a biden-sanders 'green new deal' getting unveiled tomorrow.

what i find most interesting about it is that suddenly he can count on sanders and _probably_ aoc to get a larger portion of their bases on board.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information