Page 342 of 634 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lil Wayne just got cancelled. It's amazing how quick the left will turn on someone with different political views. Unacceptable behavior, shame on Lil Wayne.

Load Metric
    Republicans on the run in Georgia with two Senate seats within Democratic reach

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/30/p...020/index.html

Load Metric
    Rounding the corner

It's the worst day yet

US coronavirus cases surpass 9 million driven by 'silent epidemic' of asymptomatic infections

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/healt...day/index.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yep
    although if you were
    on the post Trump assassination list
    I would bump you up
    Just kidding
    maybe

We're talking cabal here
    sorry you weren't part of it
    bye bye

You thought I really cared?
    Ha,ha ha ha haaaa
    I'm Canadian
    Only here to fuck you up
    you inbred stupies

Watching you idiots obsess
    over a ridiculous prolonged
    effort to gain superiority
    in a flawed effort
    is hilarious
    I still like of most of you but
    if push comes to shove
    you're dead
    Dumbest people on earth
    You're ultimate failure
    So aggressive and yet so
    ignorant

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yep
    although if you were
    on the post Trump assassination list
    I would bump you up
    Just kidding
    maybe

We're talking cabal here
    sorry you weren't part of it
    bye bye

You thought I really cared?
    Ha,ha ha ha haaaa
    I'm Canadian
    Only here to fuck you up
    you inbred stupies

Watching you idiots obsess
    over a ridiculous prolonged
    effort to gain superiority
    in a flawed effort
    is hilarious
    I still like of most of you but
    if push comes to shove
    you're dead
    Dumbest people on earth

Why would a person so obviously not a minority decide to throw a simulated
    h bomb on a career?

Not meant to be taken seriously but then we are dealing with
    the seriously unfunny types such as Todd Witteles.
    Not a funny guy.. Yes he's been around for the funny
    That's guilt by association.
    Todd Witteles shows no sense of humour IMO
    Go ahead prove me wrong
    Last edited by limitles; 10-30-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    On November 3rd 2020, you may vote for President but your vote really doesn't count.

Donald Trump will declare victory by getting the least amount of votes.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 10-30-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Load Metric
    MOOCH calling his shot

Last edited by big dick; 10-30-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Rounding the corner

It's the worst day yet

US coronavirus cases surpass 9 million driven by 'silent epidemic' of asymptomatic infections

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/healt...day/index.html
    LOL CNN

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington School of Medicine says it is most likely that by the middle of January, 2,250 Americans will be dying every day from the coronavirus -- three times more than the current rate.

And it could get much worse.

"If states do not react to rising numbers by re-imposing mandates, cumulative deaths could reach 514,000 by the same date," the IHME said in its latest forecast.
    Would anyone like to bet the over on this? I'll even shave off 14,000 and make the number of deaths 500,000.

Let me know if anyone wants to bet 500,000+ total COVID deaths in the US by January 15. I'll even give you 2:1 odds.

"But follow the scienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

OK, follow it and bet me.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Death cult profiteering

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, this article complains about 12-30 year olds now getting COVID at a much faster rate, yet the vast majority of them being asymptomatic.

THIS IS GOOD!!

That's exactly what we want to have happen. That leads us closer to herd immunity, while taking a very minor toll on the age group which is rapidly contracting it. The advice should be to stay away from younger people as much as possible if you are over 40, and let the disease burn out in the younger age group where it doesn't do much harm.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    a guy who's son banged his grand daughter does not become POTUS, he fails miserably, BET TRUMP MORONS

Comments

unlearn: *whose

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    LOL CNN

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington School of Medicine says it is most likely that by the middle of January, 2,250 Americans will be dying every day from the coronavirus -- three times more than the current rate.

"If states do not react to rising numbers by re-imposing mandates, cumulative deaths could reach 514,000 by the same date," the IHME said in its latest forecast.
    Would anyone like to bet the over on this? I'll even shave off 14,000 and make the number of deaths 500,000.

Let me know if anyone wants to bet 500,000+ total COVID deaths in the US by January 15. I'll even give you 2:1 odds.

Cnn fucked up the article. The actual projection is 360k for Jan 15. There is a projection of 500k for Jan 30th but that’s if they ease the restrictions which I can’t imagine they would with increasing deaths.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/unite...aths&tab=trend

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    LOL CNN

Cnn fucked up the article. The actual projection is 360k for Jan 15. There is a projection of 500k for Jan 30th but that’s if they ease the restrictions which I can’t imagine they would with increasing deaths.

Fucked up or used the bigger number on purpose?

Load Metric
    Kamala: "I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground. But, I also believe—and it's personal. And I—I was actually very—it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country."

Trump: "Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist and asked for an apology she never received. Clearly, Phony Kamala will abandon her own morals, as well as try to bury her record as a prosecutor, in order to appease the anti-police extremists controlling the Democrat Party."

nightmarefish:

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Kamala basically called Biden a racist at the primary debates, now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    LOL CNN

Their current projection for Dec 31 is 326k with about 40k spread (307-345). Nothing to do with this thread, but those a pretty much the numbers i gave in the Corona thread.

Load Metric
    LOL CNN

I don't think you understand.

When they say 'could reach 514,000', that means it's the top of their range - the worst case scenario. It doesn't mean that it will definitely happen, or even that it's likely to happen. I can't say what they think the odds are of the worst case scenario happening - but I'm sure it's much less than 33% of the time, probably less than 1%, so you're 2:1 offer is not really generous at all.

When they say 'If states do not react to rising numbers by re-imposing mandates', they mean if states just keep everything open while the numbers keep going up. States are already preparing to re-impose mandates (i think some may have already), so this scenario is not going to become a reality.

These 'lol science' posts are sad.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL Druff’s “lol science” posts!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Kamala: "I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground. But, I also believe—and it's personal. And I—I was actually very—it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country."

Trump: "Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist and asked for an apology she never received. Clearly, Phony Kamala will abandon her own morals, as well as try to bury her record as a prosecutor, in order to appease the anti-police extremists controlling the Democrat Party."

nightmarefish:

Kamala basically called Biden a racist at the primary debates, now he's the best thing since sliced bread.
    So what was the point for calling him out about being against busing for black kids? If she wasn't calling that racist then what?

Load Metric

nightmarefish:
    So what was the point for calling him out about being against busing for black kids? If she wasn't calling that racist then what?
    Kamala swims wherever the tide takes her. She has no real idea wtf her own "values" are.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Kamala swims wherever the tide takes her. She has no real idea wtf her own "values" are.
    This is the problem I have with both party's fringe, will never admit their side did anything wrong.

If I say, I don't think you're a racist but you shouldn't have own those slaves. I'm still calling you a racist.

Reminds me of Rickie Bobby on Talladega Nights when before saying something disrespectful he says " with all due respect" thus thinks nothing he says after that counts.

Duped likes to focus on little nuances and avoids the actual message. Anything to circumvent admitting something negative about someone he shares party affiliation with. It's bizarre. Then he spends time digging up a quote from Trump as if Trump has anything to do with my thought process, I watched the debate FFS.

Do better Duped.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-30-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Load Metric

nightmarefish:
    To win the debate.

She was capitalizing on a mistake Biden had made when he used his relationship with two Senators that were against segregation as an example of his willingness to work with people he disagreed with and how things used to be more civil.

He had already been getting a bunch of shit for it, especially from Corey Booker and he eventually apologized. In case you missed it, she prefaced her criticism with "I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground." The reason you hear "Kamala called Biden a racist" repeated is because Trump put out a statement saying "Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist", and the media just ran with it.

Thread Information