Page 629 of 634 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633 ... LastLast
Results 12,561 to 12,580 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its funny because i want to be like 'lol ok cool but fuck lindsey' and then i remembered that him and kamala actually vibe together and i remember how much of this is just theater.
    lol at enabling trump for 4 years and then splitting with him at the most politically expedient time ever, hoping to restore his legacy

pre-trump, i thought he was decent. but now? fuck this guy

he's the poster child for scumbag politicians

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Nice

This asshole Hawley has gotta be thinking to himself that he fucked up bad

He will never live this shit down and imo should be removed from his seat in Missouri
    Scary enough, but they fucking love him here........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Rudy needs to go to jail. Traitor

As riot raged at Capitol, Trump tried to call senators to overturn election

made calls to Republican Sen. Mike Lee as deadly riots were unfolding at the US Capitol earlier this week, a spokesman for the senator confirmed to CNN -- calls that were intended for another GOP senator the White House was frantically trying to convince to delay the counting of Electoral College votes.

Lee's spokesman said the calls from Trump and his attorney were intended for Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a newly elected Republican from Alabama.
    The effort by the White House to get Tuberville to delay certification of the votes provides insight into the President's thinking and priorities as a mob of his supporters lay siege to the iconic building. As the President worked to convince Tuberville to delay the process, he and other top White House officials did little to check in on Vice President Mike Pence while he and members of his family were inside the breached Capitol, a source close to the vice president told CNN.
    Trump first called the personal cell phone of Lee, a Utah Republican, shortly after 2 p.m. ET. At that time the senators had been evacuated from the Senate floor and were in a temporary holding room, as a pro-Trump mob began breaching the Capitol.
    Lee picked up the phone and Trump identified himself, and it became clear he was looking for Tuberville and had been given the wrong number. Lee, keeping the President on hold, went to find his colleague and handed Tuberville his phone, telling him the President was on the line and had been trying to reach him.

Tuberville spoke with Trump for less than 10 minutes, with the President trying to convince him to make additional objections to the Electoral College vote in a futile effort to block Congress' certification of President-elect Joe Biden's win, according to a source familiar with the call. The call was cut off because senators were asked to move to a secure location.

CNN has reached out to Tuberville's office for comment.
    The second call to Lee came in at 7 p.m. ET from Giuliani. Lee did not answer the call so it went to voicemail. Lee's office confirmed to CNN that the voicemail was intended for Tuberville and the message left from Giuliani was very similar to one that another unnamed GOP senator received. The transcript of that call was published by the conservative outlet The Dispatch as well as the news blog emptywheel.
    "Sen. Tuberville? Or I should say Coach Tuberville. This is Rudy Giuliani, the President's lawyer," he said according to to the transcript.
    "I'm calling you because I want to discuss with you how they're trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you," Giuliani said, referring to unfounded claims of voter fraud in the presidential election.
    "I know they're reconvening at 8 tonight, but it ... the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow -- ideally until the end of tomorrow."
    Tuberville was unaware that Giuliani had tried to reach him until it was publicly reported, according to the source.
    Tuberville was likely seen by Trump and Giuliani as someone who could help further their cause on Wednesday, as he was among a group of six GOP senators who voted to sustain an objection raised against Arizona's electoral votes, which failed 93-6.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Nice

This asshole Hawley has gotta be thinking to himself that he fucked up bad

He will never live this shit down and imo should be removed from his seat in Missouri
    Scary enough, but they fucking love him here........
    He fucked up.
    Him and that other traitor Cruz should both lose their seats and be locked up

This piece of shit Hawley sent out a tweet after the riots talking about how his book deal got cancelled but not a word about the cop who died and not a mention of the other 4 idiots who got killed or the many who were injured.

Both need to be removed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its funny because i want to be like 'lol ok cool but fuck lindsey' and then i remembered that him and kamala actually vibe together and i remember how much of this is just theater.
    lol at enabling trump for 4 years and then splitting with him at the most politically expedient time ever, hoping to restore his legacy

pre-trump, i thought he was decent. but now? fuck this guy

he's the poster child for scumbag politicians
    my favorite was the pearl clutching at the democrats slanderous suggestion that trump wouldnt somehow 'learn his lesson' from trying to hire ukranian goons to frame biden.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Who has a higher IQ this cat or the average trumptard?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Imagine living the rest of your life knowing that you voted for this tyrannical lunatic in spite of all available evidence suggesting an outcome like this.

Imagine being so stupid that you think those buffoons represent even a fraction of Trump supporters.

Comments

adamantium: pede

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

Comments

nightmarefish:

splitthis:

Load Metric
    There's no better way to make sure Republicans are in the minority forever than for them to keep harassing everybody they don't like.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    This is what happens when you let the crazy people of your own party go unchecked. The dipshits eventually turn on you. I don't feel bad for Graham, he went along with all of this to secure his reelection and now the crazies are out of control.

Same thing happen in Portland when the crazies turned on the most liberal mayor in the country.

If both parties would just police the freaks of their own party I think the people in the middle would be able to find alot more common ground.
    Frankenstein's monster.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the meantime, the libs are sharing this totally real and not staged video, and totally pwning conservatives everywhere

https://twitter.com/ayoair/status/1347666090546126851

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Imagine living the rest of your life knowing that you voted for this tyrannical lunatic in spite of all available evidence suggesting an outcome like this.

Imagine being so stupid that you think those buffoons represent even a fraction of Trump supporters.
    Look at the source, sloppy mess and bigparrot.

Comments

adamantium: pede
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

a poll from a local tv station's site. driving around here i see an increase in trump flags since 11-6 and lawn signs remain. fraction would be around 1/5 if you throw out the true idiots, if not then it's 1/4.

Name:  poll.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  84.6 KB

Load Metric

Imagine being so stupid that you don’t even know how large the support among Republican voters is for the buffoons who stormed the Capitol.

https://www.newsweek.com/45-percent-...apitol-1559662

Name:  CE8FFA6B-13DD-477A-B186-53A463B42627.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  132.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

You could swap those 4 out with Druff, Tyde, Mickey and Dwai and there wouldn't be much difference. Point is, a majority of Trump supporters look and act like buffons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    There's no better way to make sure Republicans are in the minority forever than for them to keep harassing everybody they don't like.
    Republicans don't have liberal privilege. It's a two-tier justice system. Liberals have the privilege of harassing and assaulting people they don't like with no fear of prosecution.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348050297638309888
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    the guy with the "these colors don't run t-shirt" running away is funny

also funny the one moron standing there with his hands in his pockets while surrounded by people that might hurt him

these people who can't fight really should stay far far away from these things

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Republicans don't have liberal privilege. It's a two-tier justice system. Liberals have the privilege of harassing and assaulting people they don't like with no fear of prosecution.

Fox Your Feelings: Then and Now | The Daily Social Distancing Show

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Fox Your Feelings: Then and Now | The Daily Social Distancing Show

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...eaves%20office

Comments

big dick: LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    the guy with the "these colors don't run t-shirt" running away is funny

also funny the one moron standing there with his hands in his pockets while surrounded by people that might hurt him

these people who can't fight really should stay far far away from these things
    They look like they’re just standing there and get attacked. You support this?

Only outraged if Trump supporters are violent, everyone else no big deal.

Let me ask you a question. You think ole Billy Bob sitting at home cleaning his rifle is more or less likely to be violent after seeing shit like this?

Seems like some of you are legit hoping for a civil war.

Thread Information