Page 406 of 634 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Look at all the TDS libtards in here cheering on a rigged election.

If Biden wins this thread is direct evidence that the country is totally fucked going forward.

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1324399678633422850
    Listen you dumb Cuck no1 is keeping them out these fuckers want to Audit the Votes that's not what Poll Watchers do Cucks no your role.

They are allowed within 6 feet now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Naw. People accept being part of the opposition on a regular basis. This time it's different because of an extremely caustic party leader that has lied in the face of a country/world. Add to that blatant racism and an ignorance of other significant issues like climate change and the only important goal is to have him removed.

This is a sweet win for everyone not star struck or dumb enough to be blindly follow a psychopath who is unfit to serve as president
    I don't really want to get into it because you're admittedly mentally unstable but this isn't fucking black face canada. The policies that are being pushed by the far left (not the old school centrist dems) are driving the independents and moderate centrist dems to vote red. I know many people who who did Biden and then red across the board because they hate the man but they also hate what the dems are doing and those people (old and young) have historically voted blue across the board without knowing the policies of some of the people they're even voting for. My county and house rep most likely will flip and the county next to me which has been a hard blue county is now purple / light red. Anyone who believes that Trump was the GOP is highly mistaken and if he loses you'll see many GOP distant themselves away from him but this wasn't the blue wave that was expected to come. In fact the blue wave turned purple and I predict (assuming things continue the way they are) regardless who wins the presidency, that you'll see more red than blue in 2022 & 2024.

I could be very wrong, but the changes you're seeing in votes and in the house & senate (admittedly the GOP lost atleast 1 if not 2 seats here) are a sign of things to come if the dems stop following the likes of AOC and don't return back to their moderate middle of the road policies. People in America want the illusion that they have a choice, not be forced fed something they don't want and the new far left processive wing dems don't have the support (nor will it grow where it matters) to change that and will only push people further away.

Again you're an unstable monkey who doesn't know american politics so it's like talking to one of my dogs, but maybe when you put the pills and bottle down you'll understand.
    Re-read the thread title. Presidential Election. My comments were related to it. Trump is a cancer for the reasons I stated and many more. Any other incumbent would have been a shoe-in for a second term.

American politics is a mess from the Electoral College, campaign financing, voter registration, voter suppression and the two party system

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

If Biden wins this thread is direct evidence that the country is totally fucked going forward.

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1324399678633422850
    Listen you dumb Cuck no1 is keeping them out these fuckers want to Audit the Votes that's not what Poll Watchers do Cucks no your role.

Imagine being a man and voting for Kamala Harris.

Load Metric
    Both Georgia Senate seats going to runoff as both have dropped under 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

William Henry Harrison did his inauguration in the cold pouring rain and died 40 days later......
    Yeah he didn't have time to fuck anything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Imagine being a man and voting for Kamala Harris.
    Stop crying, Biff. Your guy lost. Deal with it.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

big dick: BDS

blake:

MumblesBadly: Gold!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    guy with massive pull going all in on "if dems win its fraud." BUCKLE ALL THE WAY UP

Load Metric
    All in all I bet most non-Team Retard republicans are pretty pleased with election results.

Gains in the House, maybe/probably keeping the Senate and keeping above water as Trump has detonated the country.

Biden winning is better for long-term viability of the party; Biden is inheriting Trump's aftermath in a country continuing to be ravaged by COVID with no signs of abating. He probably won't run in 4 years, and America is probably ~500 years out from electing a black female liberal to run the country.

PTSD Team Retard will be easy to whip into shape and again manage once the anger subsides.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    guy with massive pull going all in on "if dems win its fraud." BUCKLE ALL THE WAY UP

you're going to harm yourself, aren't you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    All in all I bet most non-Team Retard republicans are pretty pleased with election results.

Gains in the House, maybe/probably keeping the Senate and keeping above water as Trump has detonated the country.

Biden winning is better for long-term viability of the party; Biden is inheriting Trump's aftermath in a country continuing to be ravaged by COVID with no signs of abating. He probably won't run in 4 years, and America is probably ~500 years out from electing a black female liberal to run the country.

PTSD Team Retard will be easy to whip into shape and again manage once the anger subsides.

you're so right but guys like biff and dish could care less about republicans, which is why that doesn't make them happy. they're full trump cultists and are probably sitting out the next election unless it's don jr.

Load Metric
    for the 1st time in my life I actually wanna see trump

wanna see him cry -)

lame duck

Comments

MumblesBadly: I wanna see Trump cry...in prison.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you're going to harm yourself, aren't you?

moron im telling u whats going to happen and once again u hapless losers have no clue what im talking about so u cognitive dissonance into "hes stupid" or "something wrong with him"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump's lead in georgia down to 14,000 votes

a judge already tossed trump's lawsuit.

thoughts dish?
    no clue what that means, im sure there's dozens more lined up

so right now your plan is to go to court in every state, go to 4 different courts, and think that at least 3 judges will overturn votes to take the winner and make him a loser?

in bush v gore, gore never actually had the lead. bigggggg difference. good luck getting multiple judges to reverse the votes of an election

what happened to you being ok with the results and just abusing drugs as a backup plan?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Like I’ve said before, due to our ridiculous 2 party system...now republicans get to Blame Biden for everything that goes wrong, the house will likely flip in 2 years. Happened to Clinton, Obama, Trump...maybe even W but I’m too lazy to look.

As long as no party controls the whole schmeer, everyone should be fine and they can continue to blame each other and really do nothing of consequence, what a country!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    matt schlapp saying that is a big fkn deal and u have no idea why cuz ur a political dunce

Load Metric
    matt schlapp saying that is a big fkn deal and u have no idea why cuz ur a political dunce

LOL AT ANY OF YOU MUH RIGGED ELECTION MORONS NOT REALIZING I'VE GOT YOU BY THE BALLS

Load Metric
    Sarah Reese Jones
    @PoliticusSarah
    The Trump campaign admits that Georgia is looking increasingly bleak for them according to CNN's @Acosta

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    tine you are aware that your mother gave birth to you 50 years ago and apex legends season 7 is out tonight

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information