Page 411 of 634 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    I agree the establishment GOP is screwing you biff. I bet you’re too much of a pussy to show them by sitting out the next election in protest. They’ll abandon Trump and you’ll come right back crawling. Be a man. Reject RINOs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Attacking more veterans, seems smart. Worked out well in Arizona after Trump attacked McCain.
    So cause he’s a veteran he can’t be criticized? GTFOH. You have such a hard on for Globalist McCain, what a joke.

You were scared of Trump winning “cause riots”. Totally weak.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Attacking more veterans, seems smart. Worked out well in Arizona after Trump attacked McCain.
    So cause he’s a veteran he can’t be criticized? GTFOH. You have such a hard on for Globalist McCain, what a joke.

Listen retard, I know this is hard for you since you're so emotionally invested in Trump but you sound crazy and Crenshaw doesn't want to sound crazy with you. I'm sure if he felt the election was rigged he would say something but he's not gonna just go along with any crazy thing that comes out of Trump's mouth. LMFAO at you attacking a Navy Seals integrity and balls to do the right thing.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m not saying this election is being stolen. Not saying that at all.

there shouldn’t ever be mail in voting ever again. I Don’t care if election “day” is expanded to 2-3 days but it needs to all be in person with ballots under lock and key. Going on a trip to Europe for 6 months - fuck you. Only exception should be armed services overseas and that number should be tiny when compared to to number of votes.
    Horseshit my good man, I've voted by mail for over 25 years and I ain't about to go stand in line. Fuck that noise.

Comments

PLOL: tbag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m not saying this election is being stolen. Not saying that at all.

there shouldn’t ever be mail in voting ever again. I Don’t care if election “day” is expanded to 2-3 days but it needs to all be in person with ballots under lock and key. Going on a trip to Europe for 6 months - fuck you. Only exception should be armed services overseas and that number should be tiny when compared to to number of votes.
    “Blub, blub, blub I'm off to Europe for 6 months“ .....ciao

Load Metric

Listen retard, I know this is hard for you since you're so emotionally invested in Trump but you sound crazy and Crenshaw doesn't want to sound crazy with you. I'm sure if he felt the election was rigged he would say something but he's not gonna just go along with any crazy thing that comes out of Trump's mouth. LMFAO at you attacking a Navy Seals integrity and balls to do the right thing.
    Some world class internet tilt right here folks. LOL. I always love when people flash the military card in other people's faces.

Comments

BiffCo99: TRUTH

Load Metric
    Only people who own bitcoin should be allowed to vote
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Bet $ 296.29 to win $ 1,999.96Result: Pending
    2020 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2020 Electoral Vote
    Donald Trump vs Joe Biden11/30/20 23:55 ESTDonald Trump +675
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well, there's a man with some balls.

Load Metric

ive got another $500'ish i want to fire depending on how things shape up in the next few hours.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Just saying there is always a bizarre contingency that always flashes this Military card, and fan boys ALWAYS flash the Navy Seal card. You seem to be one of them, maybe not but it sure looks that way. Mitch McConnel blew out that Marine Helicopter pilot by 25 points. Obama routed McCain. I have never understood military fan boys. I love the military but I know two wounded veterans, one has been in and out of jail and the other is serving 50+. Just because you were a Seal does not make you beyond reproach.

Comments

sonatine: not sure, thought he was referring to my trump bet, could be wrong

Load Metric

biff you ready to rise up against the GOP?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    another $300 booked at +650.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Just saying there is always a bizarre contingency that always flashes this Military card, and fan boys ALWAYS flash the Navy Seal card. You seem to be one of them, maybe not but it sure looks that way. Mitch McConnel blew out that Marine Helicopter pilot by 25 points. Obama routed McCain. I have never understood military fan boys. I love the military but I know two wounded veterans, one has been in and out of jail and the other is serving 50+. Just because you were a Seal does not make you beyond reproach.
    ???????? First of all, Tine's right, I was referring to his bet. Secondly, Biff is mad at Crenshaw for not supporting the whole, this is a rigged election theory without any evidence. Seriously wtf.

You know some Navy Seals that are real pieces of shit huh? You ever heard Crenshaw interviewed? He's just a normal dude, why are you comparing him to some fuckups that are having a hard time after their service? You'd rather back a draft dodger, it's fuckin bizarre.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Lol. What do you want them to do? Hold them hostage like The Money Heist on Netflix?
    How about come out and actively support Trump and prevent The Steal. They’re all in hiding.

how do they do that exactly? take up arms to prevent him from being removed?

Load Metric
    lol crenshaw lost his eye in combat too, but fuck that guy amirite

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    lol crenshaw lost his eye in combat too, but fuck that guy amirite
    So what you’re saying is he’s above criticism. Is that really what you’re saying?

Seriously, why do people think like this? It’s a super low IQ take.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ big dick and walter freaking out as a 90% fav worrying their medicare will be taken away
    Walter just wants more free shit to be handed to him without earning it. The sole reason he’s a Democrat.
    I don’t think Walt is on the dole, but overall true. I will actually make a lot more money because of this bit I don’t like it. So much bs really.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

How about come out and actively support Trump and prevent The Steal. They’re all in hiding.

how do they do that exactly? take up arms to prevent him from being removed?
    Um, how about coming out forcefully vocally as the opposition party and whipping up popular support for Trump to prevent the steal.

It’s super easy to do they’re just choosing not not do it cause they’re more than happy to see Trump leave and get back to business as usual in Washington enriching themselves without Trump in the way.

Thread Information