Page 298 of 634 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    was this in one of the other 5 trump threads or are we just ignoring how horrifying trump's answers were on Qanon.

quickly, some trump shill do some false equivalency on biden and antifa.
    I didn’t watch either, just not much in it for me as I think but are terrible. I am interested in what the ratings were for both. In a normal world, you would think the ratings for Biden’s town hall would be much better since he’s likely to be president soon so you would think people would want to hear what he has to say. However this isn’t a normal world so I could see Trump’s town hall getting 3-4x as many viewers to watch him regurgitate the same lines he’s been spitting for 4 years and say something crazy.
    hmmm... whatever biden would say would be typical political gibberish that would be boring.

i would have thought trump's town hall would do much better cause it would be much more interesting, but it looks like biden did a lot better ratings.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/just-in-...early-ratings/

Load Metric
    The Michael Cohen book “Disloyal” is amazing. I can’t believe it doesn’t get more press. I mean other than being a New York Times bestseller.

Still working on it.

Michael Cohen’s description of himself is really remarkable and rare. He describes himself as a NY, wannabe tough guy hustler. He is not self flattering at all.

He served at Trumps elbow and was his fixer long before the White House. The juicy anecdotes and takes are god. It just doesn’t get any better than this.

What a pair of low-life’s

“I was like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings, lusting after the power that would come from possessing the White House—“my precious”—and I was more than willing to lie, cheat, and bully to win. Trump was the only person I had ever encountered who I believed could actually pull off that feat, and I recognized early the raw talent and charisma and pure ruthless ambition to succeed he possessed. I saw what others didn’t, what others thought was a joke, at their own peril, and that was my true motive. I knew Trump would do whatever was necessary to win. I just lacked the imagination and moral purpose to actually think about what that would mean for America, the world, for me, and for my family. Because here’s the thing: When you sell your soul, you do exactly that: sell your soul.”
    It reads like a novel. So so sick.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-16-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I didn’t watch either, just not much in it for me as I think but are terrible. I am interested in what the ratings were for both. In a normal world, you would think the ratings for Biden’s town hall would be much better since he’s likely to be president soon so you would think people would want to hear what he has to say. However this isn’t a normal world so I could see Trump’s town hall getting 3-4x as many viewers to watch him regurgitate the same lines he’s been spitting for 4 years and say something crazy.
    hmmm... whatever biden would say would be typical political gibberish that would be boring.

i would have thought trump's town hall would do much better cause it would be much more interesting, but it looks like biden did a lot better ratings.

Seems like the strategy to have the town hall at the exact time as Biden's may have backfired on the Trump campaign. I'm sure they thought they would get the higher ratings and use that to fuel Trump's talking point that Biden has no enthusiasm behind his campaign.

Load Metric

Seems like the strategy to have the town hall at the exact time as Biden's may have backfired on the Trump campaign. I'm sure they thought they would get the higher ratings and use that to fuel Trump's talking point that Biden has no enthusiasm behind his campaign.
    Haven’t we all moved on?

Comments

sonatine:

Silver
    Load Metric

Looks like ABC packed the town hall with Biden supporters

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...vania-democrat

This really needs to be an SNL skit - Larry David as Bernie Sanders with a wig and mustache on at the Town Hall asking Biden why he's not angrier at Trump for not believing in climate change and medicare for all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

1marley1: If only we had a bi-partisan debate commission...

Load Metric
    This is starting to look like 2016, with Trump closing:

North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden Emerson Biden 49, Trump 49 Tie
    Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Trafalgar Group (R)* Biden 46, Trump 47 Trump +1
    Florida: Trump vs. Biden Mason-Dixon Biden 48, Trump 45 Biden +3
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Jorgensen vs. Hawkins IBD/TIPP Biden 49, Trump 44, Jorgensen 3, Hawkins 1 Biden +5

Interesting Biden is all over Michigan today. Someone with a big lead does not do that, he would be in Texas or somewhere else. Something is up.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: quoting the most inaccurate and biased polling houses=stupid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Jorgensen vs. Hawkins IBD/TIPP Biden 49, Trump 44, Jorgensen 3, Hawkins 1 Biden +5

Interesting Biden is all over Michigan today. Someone with a big lead does not do that, he would be in Texas or somewhere else. Something is up.
    Name:  get.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  47.3 KB

Name:  43ca659cb67c3546a3cddbb020303bf58ccb2a6cfffc08e390747a87a702083f.png
Views: 231
Size:  288.0 KB
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Name:  get.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  47.3 KB

Name:  43ca659cb67c3546a3cddbb020303bf58ccb2a6cfffc08e390747a87a702083f.png
Views: 231
Size:  288.0 KB
    Can you answer me who was the pollster that picked the EC in 2016 on the button? Or the pollster that picked MI and PA to go to Trump in 2016? Just because you bet your life savings on this election does not make you smart, it just makes you a gambler.

Load Metric
    Believe me, I love any person who bets based on information from Trafalgar. They purposefully oversample 45 to 64 year olds
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Believe me, I love any person who bets based on information from Trafalgar. They purposefully oversample 45 to 64 year olds
    Again, who picked the EC on the button in 2016? Just answer it. I get it, just a fluke.

Load Metric
    Again, who picked the EC on the button in 2016? Just answer it. I get it, just a fluke.
    They're a great pollster, buddy. Now let's bet on it.

Shocker, you're afraid to put money on it.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    2016 polling and 2020 polling are just so similar!

Undecided % at this point in 2016: 10.1%
    Undecided % right now in 2020: 6.5%

With early voting being so heavy this year, the odds of a 2016-style last minute tightening are extremely low.

Name:  EkeKGGoXYAEV2io.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  192.0 KB
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    2020 has been one of the most boring and static years polling wise.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

Real talk, I have wagered more money in the Pandemic then you have made in a lifetime. I am down about $70K so I am done in 2020 outside an isolated sports bet here and there. But I will watch you though and chime in win or lose. I just love how smarmy you are though, how smart you are every step of the way. You remind me of the fancy NE professors I used to listen to. They are always right until they lose, then they disappear, kinda like you for many years when you bailed on the forum.

Comments

PLOL: that's the nicest thing anybody's ever said about me

Platinum
    Load Metric
    People are still disregarding the "hate factor" in 2016, against Clinton. Sure there was hate for Trump but not nearly to the level of hate for Clinton. The hate factor was a huge reason Trump got elected, combo of people staying home because they hated Clinton and voting for Trump because they hated Clinton.

Now it's 2020, while there are people that don't like Biden or think he's old and losing his mind, there isn't hate for him. All the hate in this election is against Trump and the reason he will lose big IMO.

Comments

PLOL: yep

Load Metric

Real talk, I have wagered more money in the Pandemic then you have made in a lifetime. I am down about $70K so I am done in 2020 outside an isolated sports bet here and there. But I will watch you though and chime in win or lose. I just love how smarmy you are though, how smart you are every step of the way. You remind me of the fancy NE professors I used to listen to. They are always right until they lose, then they disappear, kinda like you for many years when you bailed on the forum.
    Name:  smollett obama.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  29.3 KB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    tgull, did you also attend a prestigious NE boarding school?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Matteawan State Boarding School For The Criminally Insane
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    More of a joke overrated college in the NE. College has to be the biggest joke on the planet. My whole career was based on who I met in these fancy schools, the degree is worthless. Am I talented, yes of course, but the only benefit at these fancy schools is whom you meet. The rest is categorical bullshit. This is why Steve Jobs who quit college is probably the greatest mind on the planet, even dead.

Load Metric
    I mean Jobs has to be top 5 greatest Syrians of all time, surely?

Thread Information