Page 282 of 634 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Trumpsters: Trump is being underrepresented in the polls because people are afraid to tell pollsters they support him.
    Trumpsters: I know Trump is winning because every yard sign I see if for Trump. None for Biden!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    I’m saying they are faggot retards like yourself who are nowhere near as smart as they think they are.
    Hmm. A baseball enthusiast, with a background in computer science, who played poker professionally, runs a website, and hosts a weekly radio show...

You're saying that a person fitting this description sounds like RETARDED FAGGOT?

I respectfully disagree, but it's a valid opinion!

Comments

Sheesfaced: Got heem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Nathaniel Read Silver (born January 13, 1978) is an American statistician and writer who analyzes baseball (see sabermetrics) and elections (see psephology). He is the founder and editor-in-chief of FiveThirtyEight and a Special Correspondent for ABC News.

Silver first gained public recognition for developing PECOTA,[2] a system for forecasting the performance and career development of Major League Baseball players, which he sold to and then managed for Baseball Prospectus from 2003 to 2009.[3]

Silver was named one of The World's 100 Most Influential People by Time in 2009 after an election forecasting system he developed successfully predicted the outcomes in 49 of the 50 states in the 2008 U.S. Presidential election.[4] In the 2012 United States presidential election, the forecasting system correctly predicted the winner of all 50 states and the District of Columbia.[5] FiveThirtyEight, like many outlets, failed to anticipate the rise of Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential primaries.[6] However, the 30% chance of victory they gave Trump going into election day was significantly higher than that of most other analysts.

Intelligent people and Trump supporters are like oil and water these days.

Is the hate because they make you feel retarded, or is it purely because they say some words sometimes that aren't in the best interest of your dear leader?

(In before Druff comes and tells us what a shitty baseball thingy Nate Silver made)
    What the fuck was the point of posting that? Yeah I get it you want suck Nate Silver’s cock, congratulations. The guy is a Democrat shill, get over it.
    he might be a democrat but he is actually financially incentivized to be accurate

being wrong would hurt his brand

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    I’m saying they are faggot retards like yourself who are nowhere near as smart as they think they are.
    Hmm. A baseball enthusiast, with a background in computer science, who played poker professionally, runs a website, and hosts a weekly radio show...

You're saying that a person fitting this description sounds like RETARDED FAGGOT?

ZOMG
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric

Libtard=Faggot you retarded liberal faggot.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Biff, you sound unhinged. Is everything alright at home?

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

What the fuck was the point of posting that? Yeah I get it you want suck Nate Silver’s cock, congratulations. The guy is a Democrat shill, get over it.
    he might be a democrat but he is actually financially incentivized to be accurate

being wrong would hurt his brand
    True, but it’s also been financially incentivized in the social media realm to be pro-Democrat propaganda.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Biff, you sound unhinged. Is everything alright at home?
    LOL, says the guy who just had a meltdown cause Trump didn’t die and then cried like a bitch to Druff about being trolled on a poker forum. Tight life fag.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: flowchart rep

1marley1: guys so predictable

Gold
    Load Metric
    Michael Obama wants you to know that the protests have been peaceful:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1313924275246493697

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i refuse to get my hopes up but

Four years ago, Trump handily won his own generation, which is generally defined as being born between 1946 and 1964, while losing every younger generation. The Pew Research Center estimates that Trump beat Hillary Clinton by nine percentage points among voters 65 and older.

The latest polls this year show a radically different situation. A CNN poll released yesterday found Biden leading Trump by 21 points — 60 percent to 39 percent — among likely voters 65 and older. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday found an even bigger gap: 27 points. Dave Wasserman of The Cook Political Report calls it “the ‘gray revolt’ against Trump.”
    This is the election. Those people have nothing to do but vote. They are the people who sit in McDonalds every morning bullshitting. Now they are sitting outside when I see them. They’ll make sure the little boxes are checked and the ballot is mailed in. It’s the highlight of their week. Almost every Trump fan I know is still a Trump fan. It wasn’t until I saw the Florida polling and read a few stories that the lightbulb went on. They are the most reliable voters. I’d trade a thousand young people for 250 of them. They’ll show.

something i was thinking about over coffee this morning... there are so few reasons for a senior to vote for trump instead of biden.

they played the 'lets give this guy a try' card and ended up watching friends die in plastic tents, saying goodbye to their children on cell phones. medical bills, no better than before. taxes, no better than before. social security is endangered. country kitchen buffet = closed.

team retard can trot out whatever logic it wants to write all that off, seniors dont give a fuck. they play the hand they are dealt.

and in terms of optics, biden is one of their tribe.

i think a lot more republican seniors are going to vote biden than democrat seniors are going to vote trump right now, lets put it like that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

This is the election. Those people have nothing to do but vote. They are the people who sit in McDonalds every morning bullshitting. Now they are sitting outside when I see them. They’ll make sure the little boxes are checked and the ballot is mailed in. It’s the highlight of their week. Almost every Trump fan I know is still a Trump fan. It wasn’t until I saw the Florida polling and read a few stories that the lightbulb went on. They are the most reliable voters. I’d trade a thousand young people for 250 of them. They’ll show.

something i was thinking about over coffee this morning... there are so few reasons for a senior to vote for trump instead of biden.

they played the 'lets give this guy a try' card and ended up watching friends die in plastic tents, saying goodbye to their children on cell phones. medical bills, no better than before. taxes, no better than before. social security is endangered. country kitchen buffet = closed.

team retard can trot out whatever logic it wants to write all that off, seniors dont give a fuck. they play the hand they are dealt.

and in terms of optics, Biden is one of their tribe.

i think a lot more republican seniors are going to vote Biden than democrat seniors are going to vote trump right now, lets put it like that.
    One of the problems I have this election seems to be how, a lot of what Trump says he is going to do or wants to do is a terrible idea. Like payroll tax cuts, which go toward supporting the Social Security program is an area he says he wants to end. Fact is if you in anyway threaten Social Security financing, with no real explanation's of how you plan to handle it otherwise, that is just asking for the public to Vote Biden. And Trump seems to want a lot of things that will help bankrupt like Social Security, but hasn't really given any idea of how he would handling funding it himself at this point. And we are all gonna get ol' too one day, well hopefully, so that's a real bad area to look as terrible as Trump does at the moment. That area is one I think especially the elderly/retired voters actually really matters, and Trump other then the few actually rich just looks terrible right now.

Yeah imply I want to help Bankrupt Social Security, and ill get reelected by all the people retired and collecting it, they'll vote for me lolll.....

Comments

sonatine: yyyyyyup

Load Metric

i think a lot more republican seniors are going to vote biden than democrat seniors are going to vote trump right now, lets put it like that.
    Name:  AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted (1).gif
Views: 282
Size:  3.02 MB

Gold
    Load Metric

Translation: “It’s Trumps fault I weigh 500 pounds and am afraid to leave my house.”

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric
    trump refusing to virtual debate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I guess we are just going to forget that it was Democratic leaders in NY, MI, and PA who mandated that nursing homes take COVID-positive patients, which resulted in thousands of additional deaths.

But.... ummmm... Trump's fault because.... uhhh... he tweets stupid things?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I guess we are just going to forget that it was Democratic leaders in NY, MI, and PA who mandated that nursing homes take COVID-positive patients, which resulted in thousands of additional deaths.

yes, according to sonatine

Load Metric

you’re right that the dem governors botched this completely but tine is right that old people blame trump for this based on polls at least and from my own anecdotal experience

it really shouldn’t be surprising that voters blame the guy in charge during a pandemic

You might be totally right that trump did a great job with covid but remember that voters are stupid and are all easily manipulated

Comments

Tellafriend: Yes

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you’re right that the dem governors botched this completely but tine is right that old people blame trump for this based on polls at least and from my own anecdotal experience

it really shouldn’t be surprising that voters blame the guy in charge during a pandemic

You might be totally right that trump did a great job with covid but remember that voters are stupid and are all easily manipulated

If trump loses, I will run anti boomer "biggest slaves ever created in the history of mankind" material IRL like even I cant imagine yet. My parents will have to disown me cuz their friends will say "wow what a fkn asshole"

Thread Information