Page 279 of 634 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    U.S JUSTICE DEPT TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW ON A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY AT 11:00 AM EST

so theres also a rumor floating that fbi director is stepping down tomorrow morning.

we seriously might be about to enter the 'putting your political opposition in handcuffs' phase of this government.
    I have a feeling it's going to be about foreign Election interference and the actual Election

I was watching the RACHEL MADDOW show earlier and she played a clip of our National Intelligence heads warning us of outside election interference

Let's hope the rumors you're hearing about FBI head stepping down are not true

Maybe trump is handing over power to Pence?

Nice job electing this clown you fucking idiots. Nice work. Well done. You people may have actually destroyed our country.

Let's hope China doesn't say fuck it let's get after the the U.S while they are the weakest they have been in 75 fucking fucking years.
    They do have 4 or 5x more people than we
    They have Good weapons too + our alliances might not actually be our allies atm
    A bunch of our Military leaders are under quarantine right now and some of whom could be really sick
    They very well might have released this virus on the world for all we know.
    I don't think they did but who knows
    If they did trump gave them the greatest gift they could ever receive

The American President allowing the virus to spread more or less uncontrolled into our country

If you guys can't see this idk what to say anymore to prove to you guys how fucked up this situation is and who caused it.

Crazy talk? Sure. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. I don't like 1 outters when it's literally the health and security of our country and everyone in it that's on the line. (besides one step)

I got 1 outted last week for a big pot. They happen

shirley u have to be somewhat aware you're propagandized bonkers??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Would the better strategy be to pass an executive order for families etc. about 10-14 days out?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313664886648582144

When this doesn't get done he can sign an executive order for this and small business relief and dare Democrats and their libtard judges to oppose.

if trump thought he could get away with this, he would have done it already 1000 times over and guaranteed himself the election.

Load Metric

Would the better strategy be to pass an executive order for families etc. about 10-14 days out?

i think the better political strategy would have been to avoid publicly saying "i'm ending talks on the stimulus."

Comments

PLOL: lol no, you're crazy

Load Metric
    Meanwhile over at Fox news they're talking about the 2016 Election and Hillary Clinton

Imagine that being your sole source of news? You would thing things are going right now In America

No wonder the right wingers in America are so clueless

To the dupe -I'm war torn and Battle-weary so I will be unable to start new battles going forward and will only be attacking the enemy I know

I might even retire from Political battles and all things political after this mess is behind us
    The uninformed watch CNN and MSLSD. They push just one side of the issue. This morning on Fox News never Trumper Carly Fiorina was on making a case for Joe Biden. I see that kind of shit all the time on FNC. The one thing about Fox News is you can't get conservative opinion without having to listen to liberal opinion. Liberals and conservatives are constantly debating each other on Fox News. You don't get that on CNN, MSLSD.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Meanwhile over at Fox news they're talking about the 2016 Election and Hillary Clinton

Imagine that being your sole source of news? You would thing things are going right now In America

No wonder the right wingers in America are so clueless

To the dupe -I'm war torn and Battle-weary so I will be unable to start new battles going forward and will only be attacking the enemy I know

I might even retire from Political battles and all things political after this mess is behind us
    The uninformed watch CNN and MSLSD. They push just one side of the issue. This morning on Fox News never Trumper Carly Fiorina was on making a case for Joe Biden. I see that kind of shit all the time on FNC. The one thing about Fox News is you can't get conservative opinion without having to listen to liberal opinion. Liberals and conservatives are constantly debating each other on Fox News. You don't get that on CNN, MSLSD.
    Carly Fiorina is the liberal representative on FNC? Jesus
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think the better political strategy would have been to avoid publicly saying "i'm ending talks on the stimulus."
    This was a funny one, lol

Load Metric

lol

Load Metric
    Rasmussen, one of the most right leaning pollsters and Trump's personal favorite just released a Biden +12 poll. This thing is over, and Trump is gonna need to find a new pet pollster for the next 4 weeks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...nts-nationally

Trump turning on Rasmussen is gonna be lit.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

You know it's funny in that you kind of already know what Trumps mentality will be leaving office, I became President of the greatest Country in the world, im a winner etc etc.... And it is sort of lol in that, you pretty much know if he loses this is his farewell of sorts.... And hey, maybe 10+ years or so ago, most people were still watching him on The Apprentice, and here he is after 4 years President of The United States of America...

Pretty sick run by most peoples opinion actually if you were being honest, no matter what happens next month =)...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Carly Fiorina is the liberal representative on FNC? Jesus
    What? Are you an idiot? I identified her as a never Trumper. There are lots of liberals on FNC everyday. Ever heard of Donna Brazile? That piece of shit is on FNC everyday. But Fiorina IS a libtard. Don't tell me you are a republican then vote democrat. If you vote dem you are a liberal, period. So I hate never Trumpers like Carly. Spinless bags of shit.

BTW, the NBC Town Hall for Biden had "undecided voters" asking questions. It turns out these "undecided voters" were previously on MSNBC as Biden supporters. This is the type of shit you get from the MSM. Totally dishonest bags of shit.

Load Metric
    Rasmussen, one of the most right leaning pollsters and Trump's personal favorite just released a Biden +12 poll. This thing is over, and Trump is gonna need to find a new pet pollster for the next 4 weeks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...nts-nationally

Trump turning on Rasmussen is gonna be lit.

I think there is a gargantuan silent group of people who are going to turn out for Trump.

I dont think it’s going to be able to overcome a 12% gap. When trump was polling 2-3-4% behind I figured he would steal another election. It’s starting to get to the point where that is probably unrealistic.

At this point the GOP needs to do whatever it takes to retain the Senate otherwise we are in for a lot of change come January.

Load Metric
    That's why I always call them MSLSD! Because you have to be on LSD to watch!
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    I honestly thought this had to be a fake troll account posting this lol

TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    chris christie on a ventalator yall

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Chris Christie is being moved to intensive cake

Comments

sonatine: best type of cake
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Chris scrubbed his twitter feed back to June 2016.

https://twitter.com/ChrisChristie
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    A poll came out that suggested Trump was going to lose Florida by 11 points. That truly is a fake poll, but liberals are loving it.

Regardless of what happens in this election, or the election after that, poor people will still be poor because they are generally life losers. These people always invest in Multi Level Marketing and gamble on penny stocks. I have a buddy that finally gave up pimping vitamins to people, and yep he is voting for Biden because Trump cost him money and the root of his failures.

Same old story.

Load Metric
    Chris Christie is being moved to intensive cake
    Intensive Cake is Defcon 5 in a hospital ward. They generally just wheel you in the stairwell and lock the door. RIP.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    chris christie on a ventalator yall
    Kushner works in mysterious ways

Thread Information