Page 278 of 634 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    OSA: ITS CALLED NEGOTIATION YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
    He literally said he's done negotiating until after the election. Yeah, great tactic lol
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    OSA: ITS CALLED NEGOTIATION YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
    He literally said he's done negotiating until after the election. Yeah, great tactic lol
    Yea this is almost like Drexel taking his ball and going home when the orginal band broke up

He's not going to help section 8 bitches now. Nor should he!!

But Trump is so detached from reality right now that he doesn't realize half his base r broke hillbillies who live in trailer parks... Trump has never been to a trailer park before so he's fcking his own base here.

He lost just buy a gun cuz he's gonna say everyone cheated and you may not get paid for this bet until after Christmas

Comments

PLOL: lol, hi badguy

Banned
    Load Metric
    Biden Widens Lead to 21 POINTS After Trump's Coronavirus Diagnosis:

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-widen...s-poll-1536917

Load Metric
    Must feel amazing to mainline a syringefull of steroids and crash the stock market by tweet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Biden Widens Lead to 21 POINTS After Trump's Coronavirus Diagnosis:

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-widen...s-poll-1536917

Load Metric
    U.S JUSTICE DEPT TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW ON A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY AT 11:00 AM EST

so theres also a rumor floating that fbi director is stepping down tomorrow morning.

we seriously might be about to enter the 'putting your political opposition in handcuffs' phase of this government.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    JOE BIDEN NO HAS BEEN MAXXED AT 33 CENTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    U.S JUSTICE DEPT TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW ON A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY AT 11:00 AM EST

so theres also a rumor floating that fbi director is stepping down tomorrow morning.

we seriously might be about to enter the 'putting your political opposition in handcuffs' phase of this government.
    I have a feeling it's going to be about foreign Election interference and the actual Election

I was watching the RACHEL MADDOW show earlier and she played a clip of our National Intelligence heads warning us of outside election interference

Let's hope the rumors you're hearing about FBI head stepping down are not true

Maybe trump is handing over power to Pence?

Nice job electing this clown you fucking idiots. Nice work. Well done. You people may have actually destroyed our country.

Let's hope China doesn't say fuck it let's get after the the U.S while they are the weakest they have been in 75 fucking fucking years.
    They do have 4 or 5x more people than we
    They have Good weapons too + our alliances might not actually be our allies atm
    A bunch of our Military leaders are under quarantine right now and some of whom could be really sick
    They very well might have released this virus on the world for all we know.
    I don't think they did but who knows
    If they did trump gave them the greatest gift they could ever receive

The American President allowing the virus to spread more or less uncontrolled into our country

If you guys can't see this idk what to say anymore to prove to you guys how fucked up this situation is and who caused it.

Crazy talk? Sure. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. I don't like 1 outters when it's literally the health and security of our country and everyone in it that's on the line. (besides one step)

I got 1 outted last week for a big pot. They happen
    Last edited by big dick; 10-07-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Load Metric
    At this point just pardon the prick and move on

Makes me sick to say that but if it rids our country of the real virus and we never see his fat ugly lying face again then go ahead and do it.

Just rid ourselves of him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    At this point just pardon the prick and move on

Makes me sick to say that but if it rids our country of the real virus and we never see his fat ugly lying face again then go ahead and do it.

Just rid ourselves of him.
    Joe Biden is a Chi-Comm asset. Trump 2020. Trump Jr. 2024. MAGA!!

Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-07-2020 at 12:52 AM.

Load Metric
    White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/polit...ent/index.html

Load Metric
    Meanwhile over at Fox news they're talking about the 2016 Election and Hillary Clinton

Imagine that being your sole source of news? You would thing things are going right now In America

No wonder the right wingers in America are so clueless

To the dupe -I'm war torn and Battle-weary so I will be unable to start new battles going forward and will only be attacking the enemy I know

I might even retire from Political battles and all things political after this mess is behind us
    Last edited by big dick; 10-07-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Load Metric
    honestly i have to wonder scuttling the relief bill was, in fact, 3 dimensional chess, and he wants to make absolutely sure he loses re-election so he can backchannel negotiate for a blanket pardon in exchange for acknowledging the election results and fucking off quietly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    biden being biden he'd probably sign off on it.

Load Metric
    Doomsday community plans to open up shelters for US presidential election

https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/doomsd...-for-election/

Not a bad idea. Vote early or use a mail-in ballot.

On November 3rd 2020, there is going to be some violence and you might die trying to vote.

Trump might try to impose martial law and shutdown the country. Anything to try and hold on to power.

Load Metric
    honestly i have to wonder scuttling the relief bill was, in fact, 3 dimensional chess, and he wants to make absolutely sure he loses re-election so he can backchannel negotiate for a blanket pardon in exchange for acknowledging the election results and fucking off quietly.
    I think and hope that this is the case.

Sad but that's what would be best for everyone involved. His people and ours.

Like having the shits your stomach hurts like fucking hell until you shit it all out

Sucks but it's the only way to make your stomach feel better.

You wouldn't sign off on that? Save the country a whole fuck load of grief

just make sure we never make the same mistake again.
    Last edited by big dick; 10-07-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Load Metric
    either way it's going to be sickening

lose/lose for everyone but trump and his scummy family and friends

Load Metric
    i refuse to get my hopes up but

Four years ago, Trump handily won his own generation, which is generally defined as being born between 1946 and 1964, while losing every younger generation. The Pew Research Center estimates that Trump beat Hillary Clinton by nine percentage points among voters 65 and older.

The latest polls this year show a radically different situation. A CNN poll released yesterday found Biden leading Trump by 21 points — 60 percent to 39 percent — among likely voters 65 and older. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday found an even bigger gap: 27 points. Dave Wasserman of The Cook Political Report calls it “the ‘gray revolt’ against Trump.”

Load Metric

Four years ago, Trump handily won his own generation, which is generally defined as being born between 1946 and 1964, while losing every younger generation. The Pew Research Center estimates that Trump beat Hillary Clinton by nine percentage points among voters 65 and older.

The latest polls this year show a radically different situation. A CNN poll released yesterday found Biden leading Trump by 21 points — 60 percent to 39 percent — among likely voters 65 and older. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday found an even bigger gap: 27 points. Dave Wasserman of The Cook Political Report calls it “the ‘gray revolt’ against Trump.”
    Maybe they reacted badly to Trump killing them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

This is the election. Those people have nothing to do but vote. They are the people who sit in McDonalds every morning bullshitting. Now they are sitting outside when I see them. They’ll make sure the little boxes are checked and the ballot is mailed in. It’s the highlight of their week. Almost every Trump fan I know is still a Trump fan. It wasn’t until I saw the Florida polling and read a few stories that the lightbulb went on. They are the most reliable voters. I’d trade a thousand young people for 250 of them. They’ll show.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Yup

Thread Information