Page 243 of 634 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

And it’s even worse than that. In Lancaster PA a guy who had stabbed four people earlier this year charged at a police officer with a knife and was killed by the police. It was a textbook case of an officer having to use deadly force and Black Lives Matter STILL rioted.

They literally want cops to give up their lives to violent murderous black criminals. It’s total ClownWorld and it’s not sustainable. Democrats have fed this insanely false narrative that Cops are literal murderers hunting black people. They’ve pandered to these protesters and even featured them during the DNC so it’s safe to say this shit will get even worse under Biden.

i don't think the federal government can have that much influence here. it's hard for trump or biden to stop

#hottake
    Obviously true to some degree but I’d rather not have the guy whose party is feeding this fire in the White House. If the Democrats seize total power I’m sure they’ll find a way to neutralize and demonize effective local police forces as much as possible.

Plus I doubt Biden will be running the show as he’s in mental decline. You want this person at the top in the White House?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1267555018128965643
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 09-15-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i don't think the federal government can have that much influence here. it's hard for trump or biden to stop

#hottake
    Obviously true to some degree but I’d rather not have the guy whose party is feeding this fire in the White House. If the Democrats seize total power I’m sure they’ll find a way to neutralize and demonize effective local police forces as much as possible.

Plus I doubt Biden will be running the show as he’s in mental decline. You want this person at the top in the White House?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1267555018128965643
    fucking, Biden's America, sad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol.

here's a vid worth watching.

biden is a frikken mess...dude is ready to drop any day.

i love this vid.

it brings me to laughter and tears every time i watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    lol.

here's a vid worth watching.

biden is a frikken mess...dude is ready to drop any day.

i love this vid.

it brings me to laughter and tears every time i watch it.
    rofl, well done bill OReilly

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    My prediction is trump doesn't even want to be President and is really just worried him and his family being arrested.

I predict that he is doing all this vote fraud bullshit so he has some leverage when trying to get Biden to pardon
    Pardon is a strong word.

It is the two parties that will decide to fight or concede - not Trump. Extricating him will potentially be an unpleasant scene. Most concede that some kind of deal will be offered.

Trump really needs to be pragmatic about preserving the brand - whatever that is now. There will be no billions from Russia for that hotel for instance.

That is probably backward thinking as the Deutche Bank shenanigans with Russia is already payment enough.

Does Trump really have a 52” waist tgull? Honestly, he moves pretty good for a man his size and age. How big was Taft?

If Trump loses, he steps down and is pardoned by Pence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

It’s amazing how few people give a shit. Some criminal resisting arrest gets shot, entire world stops. Country is so upside down It’s like we’re getting punked. When is Ashton Kutcher gonna pop out?
    And it’s even worse than that. In Lancaster PA a guy who had stabbed four people earlier this year charged at a police officer with a knife and was killed by the police. It was a textbook case of an officer having to use deadly force and Black Lives Matter STILL rioted.

They literally want cops to give up their lives to violent murderous black criminals. It’s total ClownWorld and it’s not sustainable. Democrats have fed this insanely false narrative that Cops are literal murderers hunting black people. They’ve pandered to these protesters and even featured them during the DNC so it’s safe to say this shit will get even worse under Biden.
    Biden is polling better when it comes to LAW N ORDER

Funny you guys think this is your re-election theme when it's actually losing -)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Pardon is a strong word.

It is the two parties that will decide to fight or concede - not Trump. Extricating him will potentially be an unpleasant scene. Most concede that some kind of deal will be offered.

Trump really needs to be pragmatic about preserving the brand - whatever that is now. There will be no billions from Russia for that hotel for instance.

That is probably backward thinking as the Deutche Bank shenanigans with Russia is already payment enough.

Does Trump really have a 52” waist tgull? Honestly, he moves pretty good for a man his size and age. How big was Taft?

If Trump loses, he steps down and is pardoned by Pence.
    I watched a video of a former prosecutor who said same thing but said he thinks courts will not allow this even tho the president has unlimited powers when it comes to pardons

Load Metric
    My prediction is trump doesn't even want to be President and is really just worried him and his family being arrested.

I predict that he is doing all this vote fraud bullshit so he has some leverage when trying to get Biden to pardon

I think he is going to say to Joe B behind closed doors that okay Joe you won but I am going to raise holy hell unless you agree to a pardon. Joe B will pardon the pos criminal and his criminal friends for the good of the country
    Trump also wants to keep being president because he knows that as long as the Senate is controlled by the GOP, he is free to engage in any kind of low-to-moderate level graft with outside parties (including foreign interests) and highly profitable self-dealings with his properties.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I think he is going to say to Joe B behind closed doors that okay Joe you won but I am going to raise holy hell unless you agree to a pardon. Joe B will pardon the pos criminal and his criminal friends for the good of the country
    Trump also wants to keep being president because he knows that as long as the Senate is controlled by the GOP, he is free to engage in any kind of low-to-moderate level graft with outside parties (including foreign interests) and highly profitable self-dealings with his properties.
    you mean kinda like how obama did?

According to CNN Money, the Obamas had a $1.3 million fortune upon entering the White House.
    A 2018 estimate put the Obamas' net worth at $40 million-plus, but a more recent calculation guessed much higher, at $135 million.
    Obama was a snake and a n*gge*, who sold this country out for personal gain and started the war on police and the entitled nigs and antifa, ruined our country and turned it into what you are seeing now. Obama is still pulling strings behind the scenes telling LeBron nigs to strike after a rapist sex offender was justly shot, he won't stop until all the nigs hate all white people and vice versa.

Fuck Obama, god bless TRUMP

Load Metric
    trumps 'town hall' did not... go... well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trumps 'town hall' did not... go... well.

Surely they're not retarded enough to do more of these.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    What is this?

Load Metric
    I love how that women told him to hold the fuck on until she was finished

she talked to him like HE was the bitch

Gold
    Load Metric
    It’s like they’re not even trying to hide it. Sleepy Joe is an empty vessel for the far left.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1305936608512876545

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1305887878032101377

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Can someone please have this guy take Trump’s place as in the plot of “Dave”, that Kevin Kline movie from the 90s?

Because he csn’t do any worse at the job.

P.S. For reference:

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    boy, the enthusiasm for Biden is off the charts ITT.

Even the most deranged liberal leftists on PFA, ex: sonatine, Sloppy Joe, tradersky, Jimmyg, gimmick all already know it's over for him, Biden is going to get crushed by TRUMP. Biden has no chance, they need to drop him already, the guy can barely speak without looking like a buffoon, it's getting close to when they're gonna put the real candidate in for Biden and they won't take questions from the media, and the media will let it slide. If Trump did this people would be losing their minds, TDS losers like Jimmyg, Sloppy Joe and sonatine secretly know it's over.

Name:  202008250112-rfHV73giGl.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  95.9 KB

Thread Information