Page 632 of 634 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634 LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah, I see some pretty bad things coming down the pike, as an over-response or overcorrection to Trump policy.

Immigration will be one area, for sure. Others might include abortion, race-based police reform, taxes (this one almost certain), college loan forgiveness, and healthcare. That's just a small partial list, of course.

As this all occurs, just remember that the left feels too much and thinks too little, and it will explain almost everything.

Buckle up.
    Yes, the left feels too much. But muhwhuddabout...

Really am hoping that Biden doesn't direct a death cult army of delusional lunatics to storm a government building and kill people, arguably the nadir of the democracy post Civil War, because he directed them to all in the name of a documented lie with the support of well-known democratic reps and senators.

That level of feelings over facts proved to be disastrous! Here's hoping that doesn't happen again!
    Guessing that's in contrast to the magical right of the 90s that hasn't been in power in the 00s and even before that mostly relied on feeling based pandering.

You'd have to be extra level delusional to see the current MAGA base as cold and meticulous minds known for rational thinking. The whole MAGA acronym is 100% feeling based and BS just as much now than it was when Reagan ran with it.

Load Metric

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    As Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States.

Donald Trump needs to be arrested and lead out of the White House in handcuffs.

A perfect end to his term as President.

I once wanted to see this, but I’m thinking now I’d like to see an extended slo-mo car chase scene like when OJ fled in the back of his Bronco. That would give Trump’s MAGA supporters a chance to see their hero flee like a crying bitch from justice.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I hope this is true, but everything you post is bullshit. I hope this is the one time you're right.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Yeah, I see some pretty bad things coming down the pike, as an over-response or overcorrection to Trump policy.

Immigration will be one area, for sure. Others might include abortion, race-based police reform, taxes (this one almost certain), college loan forgiveness, and healthcare. That's just a small partial list, of course.

As this all occurs, just remember that the left feels too much and thinks too little, and it will explain almost everything.

Buckle up.
    Yeah Trump supporters are totally logical and not at all driven but gut reactions to the red meat he's been throwing at them for 5 years.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Obviously a Thread that should be kept - merge all election discussion in here

Load Metric
    At least the swamp will finally be drained tomorrow. Meaning a lot of scumbags will be released from prison.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    9 straight months of BLM and antifa riots you huge gay person(idiotic)
    what a cuck president, imagine letting BLM roam free for 9 months, no wonder he lost in a landslide
    Yeah, if only enforcement of street crime fell under the responsibility of state and local governments.

Oh wait...

Load Metric
    so all politics going forward in this thread only?

Load Metric
    anyone have any idea how long some of these folks are going to spend in jail?

how long for people who just entered the capitol? How about for people who entered and went into the senate?

How about the people who were beating cops with flag poles?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    anyone have any idea how long some of these folks are going to spend in jail?

how long for people who just entered the capitol? How about for people who entered and went into the senate?

How about the people who were beating cops with flag poles?
    this pretty much answers everything

Comments

big dick:
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    O.J. Simpson should ask Trump for a pardon.

If you pay $2 million to Rudy Giuliani, you will get a pardon from Trump.

Hurry up, Trump will only be President until noon Wednesday.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    “My Pillow Guy” going to be back using the pipe if he hasn’t already.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/mypil...-trump-crisis/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    "They're not facing reality"

https://streamable.com/qlg2ln

And to think this video was from only about a week or so ago

I would literally pay money to see a follow up from this woman after the 20th.

(I dont know how to embed a Streamable, so if there is a way, let me know)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I actually was a Republican then. As for why I'm not anymore, picture a world where you're a Democrat and Johnny Depp is elected President as a Democrat. And he and his weird friends and family proceed to shit all over everything and all of the other democrats, except for Bernie (he's the Mitt Romney/Ben Sasse in that reality) do everything to enable Johnny's temper tantrums and his worst impulses including and especially being grossly subservient to him.

Now picture Johnny Depp legitimately losing re-election and then doing everything he could to ruin America's electoral system on the way out of town while also encouraging Americans to fight other Americans because he's mad about losing.

No way you'd still be a Democrat after that, right? In fact, you'd probably be thinking wtf is your party thinking nominating Johnny Drop to be their candidate for POTUS in the first place. Sure he's rich, popular and successful but wtf does he know about the world much less the USA.

I don't see a difference between a Donald Trump and a Johnny Depp.

As soon as a piece of shit coddled celebrity rapist took control of the GOP, I reevaluated my worldview and realized I was wrong about a good number of things. I made changes. And the last 4 years have only served to convince me I made the right choice to abandon my old party and my dumb way of thinking.

Tldr - when one party literally becomes Idiocracy, it's time to fucking bail on said party and never look back.
    Nice to see that you hate Johnny Depp so much, but aside from that, I'm not getting a lot from the above.

We pretty much had the same identical conversation on NWP, circa 2007. I expressed some conservative viewpoint, you countered it with the exact opposite view, I said something about "liberals like you", and you replied that you were a Repubican.

I remember scratching my head and wondering how a "Republican" seemed to have so many views which aligned with the left.

Of course, back in those days, I was more concerned with whether Nado_Dave was really from Coronado or not, so I didn't put much further thought into it. But I do clearly remember having such an exchange.

Your little Depp alternate-universe story was cute, but it didn't mean much. If your deeply held political beliefs can be uprooted because they nominate one politician you hate, then those weren't your real beliefs in the first place. This is because politics are largely a reflection of your personality and worldview. That doesn't snap-change because you're temporarily unhappy with your party.

For example, let's say Republicans nominated Klaus Jewhater, a neo-Nazi, for President in 2024 to run against Kamala Harris.

I would be very disappointed in my party. I wouldn't vote for Klaus Jewhater. I might even leave the party completely, and join the libertarians or something.

However, you know what I wouldn't do? I wouldn't suddenly declare that all of my previously-held conservative views were wrong. I wouldn't suddenly be of the belief that higher taxes, identity politics, 9-month abortions, and 3-year-old trans women are all A-OK with me. I wouldn't be donating to the Minnesota Freedom Fund to bail out serial rapists.

I would still despise Klaus Jewhater and everything he stood for, but this wouldn't change my core beliefs of right and wrong.

If you really were Republican, don't you think it's possible that you weren't completely wrong for the first 40+ years of your life?

Can you tell us some of your conservative beliefs prior to 2016, and why they're different now?
    I bet he was even less conservative than Mitt or the Lincoln Project traitors.

Load Metric
    Ivanka may run in Florida for U.S. Senator against little Marco Rubio.

Her qualifications...She's better than little Marco Rubio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    The whole MAGA acronym is 100% feeling based and BS just as much now than it was when Reagan ran with it.
    Nope. Its always been about Trump policies. Thats why he got 63 million votes the first time and 74 million the second time. We understand that his personality rubs a lot of people the wrong way but we also understand what is going to happen with him gone. We will be going back to the America Last policies of the Demopublicans. By demopublicans I mean democrats and establishment republicans. They both sell out working class Americans.

There is already a big wave of cheap labor, welfare recipients, headed for the American border. And one of Biden's first moves, putting us back into the Paris Climate Agreement will quickly send thousands of American jobs overseas and will be the beginning of America's coming new dependence on foreign energy.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: that's why 80 million voted against him
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Hey Trump

Comments

garrett: lol and properly used =)...

Wiganer: Sizzler
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    What we have done has been amazing by any standard.
    He’s not wrong
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information