Page 185 of 634 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

It's his professional opinion that people should wear masks. Masks were politicized later, not by him, but by crazy people that somehow think this infringes on their rights. Sidenote, when you come to an intersection with a light do you think the government is infringing on your rights when you have to stop? Now that people can't smoke in doors at a public place, does that infringe on their rights?
    You know he first recommended that masks don’t help much at all, right? What changed? Did he ever explain with evidence based science or data? Have you ever seen a study that proves masks work? Have you ever seen a study that shows lockdowns work?

His professional opinion is not worth much when he shows no consistency and never shows any evidence or data for his recommendations. If you trust our government to not take a mile after slowly taking inches on our civil liberties I think you are the naive one.
    He did explain it. He first recommended people not wear masks because we had limited supply and he didn't want everyone to buy all the masks (something like what happen with toilet paper) and not leave any for the medical workers. The evidence that they work is everywhere, it's common sense. They work for the same reason that you cover your nose when you sneeze. You didn't answer my question about the stop light. His professional opinion is backed by 50 years of experience. The real question is, why do you think you have the expertise to go against his professional opinion? What evidence do you have? What qualifications do you have?

Load Metric
    biffco I agree with you about Fauci but I mean come on, the masks work if used properly, like once, washed hands before and after, like an operating room, but tbh the masks are just making people feel better, and shaming others for not wearing them as a form of gaslighting

Load Metric
    also he probably has stock in mask companies

Gold
    Load Metric

You know he first recommended that masks don’t help much at all, right? What changed? Did he ever explain with evidence based science or data? Have you ever seen a study that proves masks work? Have you ever seen a study that shows lockdowns work?

His professional opinion is not worth much when he shows no consistency and never shows any evidence or data for his recommendations. If you trust our government to not take a mile after slowly taking inches on our civil liberties I think you are the naive one.
    He did explain it. He first recommended people not wear masks because we had limited supply and he didn't want everyone to buy all the masks (something like what happen with toilet paper) and not leave any for the medical workers. The evidence that they work is everywhere, it's common sense. They work for the same reason that you cover your nose when you sneeze. You didn't answer my question about the stop light. His professional opinion is backed by 50 years of experience. The real question is, why do you think you have the expertise to go against his professional opinion? What evidence do you have? What qualifications do you have?
    The stop light question is ridiculous so I’ll pass.

Listen, you feel informed and have read stuff and listened to people and looked around and had your own experiences and have drawn your own conclusions and you feel satisfied.

I’ve done the same. I’ve informed myself and weighed a lot of different information and opinions and experiences and I’m happy with my conclusions. I’m tired of arguing about it so I’m tapping out. Not talking about corona in this thread anymore.

One last thing, Fuck Fauci.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Listen, you feel informed and have read stuff and listened to people and looked around and had your own experiences and have drawn your own conclusions and you feel satisfied.

I’ve done the same. I’ve informed myself and weighed a lot of different information and opinions and experiences and I’m happy with my conclusions. I’m tired of arguing about it so I’m tapping out. Not talking about corona in this thread anymore.

This is too bad because you just confirmed that you are not just ignorant but dumb.

Just like nurse Kratchet every thought you have from here till your last breath will
    be governed by stupidity. And you can do nothing about it. You can't fix dumb.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The traffic light is very relevant to our discussion. You see, cities hire technical experts (in this case traffic engineers) to analyze data that studies how dangerous intersections are. Once they're done with their studies, they identify certain intersections dangerous enough for risk mitigation. Weighing the possibly of the risk happening and scale of impact the risk would have, the technical expert will recommend risk mitigation tools in an effort to minimize the risk. Could be a 4 way stop, some places have roundabouts or it could be that really imposing light. At that point, after listening to the expert and looking at the probable cost and construction delay impacts, the city project manager will make a decision of what to do.

Legend:
    Technical Expert = Fauci
    Dangerous intersection = Covid
    Light = masks
    City = government

So once again, do you think the light at the intersection is imposing on your civil rights? Or is it simply a risk mitigation tool that is being used to minimize the impacts of the possibly dangerous intersection?

For me, waiting at intersections for a light to turn green impacts my life about as much as wearing a mask at the grocery store for 15 minutes once a week.

Gold
    Load Metric

The traffic light is very relevant to our discussion. You see, cities hire technical experts (in this case traffic engineers) to analyze data that studies how dangerous intersections are. Once they're done with their studies, they identify certain intersections dangerous enough for risk mitigation. Weighing the possibly of the risk happening and scale of impact the risk would have, the technical expert will recommend risk mitigation tools in an effort to minimize the risk. Could be a 4 way stop, some places have roundabouts or it could be that really imposing light. At that point, after listening to the expert and looking at the probable cost and construction delay impacts, the city project manager will make a decision of what to do.

Legend:
    Technical Expert = Fauci
    Light = masks
    City = government

So once again, do you think the light at the intersection is imposing on your civil rights? Or is it simply a risk mitigation tool that is being used to minimize the impacts of the possibly dangerous intersection?

For me, waiting at intersections for a light to turn green impacts my life about as much as wearing a mask at the grocery store for 15 minutes once a week.
    Like I said it’s ridiculous.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Legend:
    Technical Expert = Fauci
    Light = masks
    City = government

Name:  2CC36943-78A2-4EEF-BE97-453B18A64220.gif
Views: 212
Size:  402.7 KB

Load Metric

Legend:
    Technical Expert = Fauci
    Light = masks
    City = government

Just calling it ridiculous makes it likely the discussion will shift to the real reason you can't answer. You should attack and also rattle off a bunch of ambiguous statements to control the PFA narative next time.

PS: Don't forget, you still haven't played the "Kamala slept her way to the top with William Brown" or Trumps recent Kamala Birthirism card.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Just calling it ridiculous makes it likely the discussion will shift to the real reason you can't answer. You should attack and also rattle off a bunch of ambiguous statements to control the PFA narative next time.

PS: Don't forget, you still haven't played the "Kamala slept her way to the top with William Brown" or Trumps recent Kamala Birthirism card.
    Name:  202008121014-h2THLdL1.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  57.5 KB

Name:  202008110814-Mz7gOnuZ0A.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  170.4 KB

Name:  dc1e2f0.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  202008141236-kHaUzhNNF4.jpeg
Views: 207
Size:  210.6 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1294311454439550976

Load Metric
    looks like all the leftist loons went to the safespace provided by sonatine so they can have their echo chamber without any opposing viewpoints, sad really.

That or they can't possibly defend their side anymore

Sad!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    looks like all the leftist loons went to the safespace provided by sonatine so they can have their echo chamber without any opposing viewpoints, sad really.

Sad!
    Name:  ob2.gif
Views: 189
Size:  1.76 MB

Comments

dwai: your best post

Load Metric

Sad!
    i'm right here
    you conspiracy theory retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Sad!
    i'm right here
    you finally finish the dishes and laundry, bitch boy?

Load Metric
    white house dems =-180

senate- dems = -200

have fun speaking jive for the the next 8 years fag

Load Metric
    i'm right here
    shitttt nigggaa I just woke up

wife fixed me some food if you want the truth

Load Metric
    white house dems =-180

senate- dems = -200

you would wish for the fall of America, I mean, christ, you play cards all day and do chores around the house. Jeez get a hold of yourself, you're so deranged by Trump you're wishing for America's death.

Sad!

Load Metric
    shitttt nigggaa I just woke up

wife fixed me some food if you want the truth

nice

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    white house dems =-180

senate- dems = -200

you would wish for the fall of America, I mean, christ, you play cards all day and do chores around the house. Jeez get a hold of yourself, you're so deranged by Trump you're wishing for America's death.

Sad!

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL

MumblesBadly: Best if listened to with Surround Sound.

Thread Information