Page 412 of 634 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

how do they do that exactly? take up arms to prevent him from being removed?
    Um, how about coming out forcefully vocally as the opposition party and whipping up popular support for Trump.

It’s super easy to do they’re just choosing not not do it cause they’re more than happy to see Trump leave and get back to business as usual in Washington enriching themselves without Trump in the way.
    what would whipping up his base for trump do? what's the end game? how does that affect votes or lawsuits?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    lol crenshaw lost his eye in combat too, but fuck that guy amirite
    So what you’re saying is he’s above criticism. Is that really what you’re saying?

Seriously, why do people think like this? It’s a super low IQ take.
    What would you like him to do? Support this brain dead theory that the election is rigged with zero evidence? He would gain your respect? That would lose mine.

Load Metric
    honestly you guys seem like delusional problem glasses wearing rubes sometimes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

So what you’re saying is he’s above criticism. Is that really what you’re saying?

Seriously, why do people think like this? It’s a super low IQ take.
    What would you like him to do? Support this brain dead theory that the election is rigged with zero evidence? He would gain your respect? That would lose mine.
    There is plenty of evidence of fraud. People on the Right not willing to fight for the Presidency in a situation like this can get lost and are not wanted.

Gold
    Load Metric

Um, how about coming out forcefully vocally as the opposition party and whipping up popular support for Trump.

It’s super easy to do they’re just choosing not not do it cause they’re more than happy to see Trump leave and get back to business as usual in Washington enriching themselves without Trump in the way.
    what would whipping up his base for trump do? what's the end game? how does that affect votes or lawsuits?
    You don’t think popular public opinion matters here? Of course it does. He needs the backing of all his voters if he wants to prevent the steal.

Platinum
    Load Metric

There is plenty of evidence of fraud.
    Seek help

Load Metric
    Looking real strong in GA and elsewhere.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 4.21.44 PM.png
Views: 264
Size:  235.6 KB
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    caution--**boring mini-trip report to count room of country registrars office on election night**

indeed, as the tweet video says, the election workers put in a grind! in my county the precincts workers must be on site for 14 hours unbroken, and at the county registrars office, they work way past midnight processing the ballot boxes being delivered from the 335 precincts across out county---and my state has small counties, so there were a boat load of people working the election throughout the state. There is always a shortage of workers despite the workers being paid for the day and for 8 hours of training.

Note: each state has an instruction manual for poll workers and election officials--the manuals are available online. (I doubt any of the blow-dry media talking heads are aware of that). The Secretary of State & Registrars are responsible to see those instructions are followed.

In our county the public is allowed to observe the ballot box processing provided the observers do not interfere with the workers, so as a first time party volunteer, i found myself observing the count room activity...however, to a newbie like me, it was difficult to understand the action. The primary concern of the party was that all ballot boxes in the county get turned in and included in the count. All were imo.

The control to ensure all precincts submit is the precincts are pre-numbered, all boxes labeled with the precinct number and were driven from the precinct and delivered to a receiving station at the county office where a receiving clerk logged in the boxes...the boxes were then taken unopened to the count room -- in the room the boxes were opened and there a thumb drive of the precincts vote was carried to the control table while the remaining documents in the ballot box(voter log, and count recap and various documents completed by the precinct captain) were taken to region tables for additional processing. At the end of the night, the control table does a roll call of the thumb drives received and compares that to the log kept by the receiving dock clerk. All precincts except for 4 had their thumb drives logged in. But the receiving clerk had all precincts logged in--so it was known that all precinct had brought in their ballot boxes, but the 4 had been overlooked / misplaced in the count room...a search was conducted, the boxes were located in the corner near the entrance to the count room and processed as required...It is easy for a few boxes to get overlooked initially -- 335+ boxes came pouring in the time span of 2 hours...the boxes were getting stacked up as the boxes came in faster than the handlers could open and move them to the processing tables/thumb tab table--but the prenumbering, receiving log and thumb drive log controls caught the error.

The count registrar is a sweet old woman that was very welcoming and patiently answered questions. Indeed, most of the supervisors were elderly women -- the kind you feel you are honest and take their job serious. The region table processers were middle aged women, while the ballot box handlers were young men. In all there were about 35 people working the count room...with so many people involved, it would be hard to collude/keep secret any obvious cheating...and there were 4 uniformed sheriffs (could not tell if they packed Glocks, S&W's or Sigs)
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Again, add the pre-Covid date to your signature for context and stop being dishonest. This is all because I called your posts "high soy content" in that tag on Skatz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Just saying there is always a bizarre contingency that always flashes this Military card, and fan boys ALWAYS flash the Navy Seal card. You seem to be one of them, maybe not but it sure looks that way. Mitch McConnel blew out that Marine Helicopter pilot by 25 points. Obama routed McCain. I have never understood military fan boys. I love the military but I know two wounded veterans, one has been in and out of jail and the other is serving 50+. Just because you were a Seal does not make you beyond reproach.
    ???????? First of all, Tine's right, I was referring to his bet. Secondly, Biff is mad at Crenshaw for not supporting the whole, this is a rigged election theory without any evidence. Seriously wtf.

You know some Navy Seals that are real pieces of shit huh? You ever heard Crenshaw interviewed? He's just a normal dude, why are you comparing him to some fuckups that are having a hard time after their service? You'd rather back a draft dodger, it's fuckin bizarre.
    Trump had legit bone spurs that prevented his service. That is a fact, without the spurs he would have went.

Bill Clinton just bailed on Vietnam to Europe to go become a Rhodes Scholar. You need to get your facts right.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL.

nightmarefish: LMFAO

Load Metric

You don’t think popular public opinion matters here? Of course it does. He needs the backing of all his voters if he wants to prevent the steal.

yeah but i'm asking you how. why are you not being specific? he already has the backing of all his voters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Again, add the pre-Covid date to your signature for context and stop being dishonest. This is all because I called your posts "high soy content" in that tag on Skatz.
    jesus, fine. i'll change it. happy?

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Bet $ 150.00 to win $ 1,200.00Result: Pending
    2020 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2020 Electoral Vote
    Donald Trump vs Joe Biden11/30/20 23:55 ESTDonald Trump +800

i aint playing with yall.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    trump has some 'remarks' he would like to make at 6:30 and if i just dropped $750 on him hours before he conceded, fucking worth it imo.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    More data from Betfair Exchange. No timeline but I assume this is since Election night 'til now...implied odds for Donald Trump to be next President:

Name:  dt_implied_odds.png
Views: 207
Size:  289.4 KB

From over 80% at peak to around 7% now.

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 195
Size:  437.1 KB

Load Metric
    theres a weird rumor that in 16 minutes, hes going to concede and announce his 2024 run.

Comments

OSA: cant wait

Forum Wars: That would be super weird

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    theres a weird rumor that in 16 minutes, hes going to conceded and announce his 2024 run.
    Can you run for President with a criminal record?

Thread Information