Page 486 of 634 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump wants to start a digital media channel to take revenge on Fox News and usurp its audience when he leaves office, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...os-2020-11?amp

Because your not getting enough fake news already.

Everything Fallon does is crap. No exception here - politics aside it’s a WOT

Fallon is like a hyperactive Captain Obvious with the humor of a randy virgin. Slightly funnier than a heart attack on Christmas.
    He's better as a serious actor than as a comedian.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i dont know but personally, if i was president, and someones election software was handing a presidential election to my opponent, while the world was reading the forensic evidence proving it, armed DOJ agents would be kicking down doors and frog marched executives, engineers, secretaries, and their pets straight into the nearest dungeon.
    Already debunked, as I'm sure you're aware.
    Debunked?

Oh, so the code has been audited, I must have missed when that happened.

Not saying it is likely, but it is not like the other side is some beacon of democracy after rigging their own primary 2 times straight, making up gang rape allegations, using their political power to investigate and lock up political opponents, pushing fake intelligence, instigating a race war, encouraging looting and political violence, saying 2+2=5 and that men can have periods, and worst of all, shutting down society for 8 months for a 99.8% survivable condition for the bulk of the population, and now trying to do it a 2nd time after it is clear this is not the answer?

But, yeah, I'm sure they are above stealing a close election in their little black box against a "FASCIST DICTATOR"

Again, not saying it is likely, but the capability is there, and if not now, when?

Comments

1marley1: not a close election

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I never realized until this election season that, "Sidedish" was such a Trumpt-ard lol. .

lol this guy is living in his own world, autism much?!?!
    How much are you willing to bet me on Trump winning?

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol this guy is living in his own world, autism much?!?!

why do u keep harassing me about that moron, im also much better at gambling than you and secured peak odds

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Already debunked, as I'm sure you're aware.
    Debunked?

Not saying it is likely, but it is not like the other side is some beacon of democracy after rigging their own primary 2 times straight, making up gang rape allegations, using their political power to investigate and lock up political opponents, pushing fake intelligence, instigating a race war, encouraging looting and political violence, saying 2+2=5 and that men can have periods, and worst of all, shutting down society for 8 months for a 99.8% survivable condition for the bulk of the population, and now trying to do it a 2nd time after it is clear this is not the answer?

But, yeah, I'm sure they are above stealing a close election in their little black box against a "FASCIST DICTATOR"

Again, not saying it is likely, but the capability is there, and if not now, when?
    If you're interested in facts:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/t...gtype=Homepage

tl;dr: It was all human error, and was all caught and corrected. And it affected a few thousand votes and was CORRECTED, not 941,000 votes "erased" like Orange Cuck Liar tweeted.

Load Metric

why do u keep harassing me about that moron, im also much better at gambling than you and secured peak odds
    Because you're on here saying Trump is still going to win. So put your money where your mouth is you fucking retard. You lost your whole life on Trump in this election so go drink bleach.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Because you're on here saying Trump is still going to win. So put your money where your mouth is you fucking retard. You lost your whole life on Trump in this election so go drink bleach.

yes betting you at much worse odds makes me not a retard. low IQ slave that can't control his emotions so he makes zero sense, thats you

Load Metric

yes betting you at much worse odds makes me not a retard. low IQ slave that can't control his emotions so he makes zero sense, thats you
    Out of curiosity, what odds would you need to bet?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

one night with ur son's ass, mr. didnt come to my defense when i was unfairly being threatened by snake humans

Load Metric

one night with ur son's ass, mr. didnt come to my defense when i was unfairly being threatened by snake humans
    i agree to those terms.

i agree to those terms.
    Is Druff gonna escrow
    Last edited by RichardBrodiesCombover.; 11-12-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    trump has outs, just sit tight for a week before u celebrate a Trump 2024 campaign. like seriously, what are u celebrating if u hate trump? guy is gonna be in the news for years anyways saying he got screwed

Load Metric
    trump has outs, just sit tight for a week before u celebrate a Trump 2024 campaign. like seriously, what are u celebrating if u hate trump? guy is gonna be in the news for years anyways saying he got screwed

letters like this are kinda meaningless and politicians have to send them.

i also think trump will be under indictment by 2024. the threat of him running again will be the things that guarantees that charges will be brought.

Load Metric
    1) lol at trump either living another 4 years or best case being a drooling mess in a wheelchair by then

2) nothing would please me more than trump having a digital megaphone with which to split the conservative vote

3) i will personally spearhead the movement to digitize him post mortem and make absolutely sure that as many of his cultists as possible bitterly reject any mainstream republican candidate and cast their votes for kanye west.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

So what odds do you want?

Load Metric
    Give Trump his due, he will come out of this with a hell of a sucker list to milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

So how much are we going to bet?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Debunked?

If you're interested in facts:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/t...gtype=Homepage

tl;dr: It was all human error, and was all caught and corrected. And it affected a few thousand votes and was CORRECTED, not 941,000 votes "erased" like Orange Cuck Liar tweeted.
    Just to keep things interesting, apparently the person responsible for the strategy and security at Dominion Voting Systems in Colorado is named Dr. Eric Coomer. Dr Coomer allegedly is a pro-Antifa guy who wrote a "manifesto" or two in support of Antifa and of course against Trump. He may or may not still be employed at Dominion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Load Metric
    It's funny how many people claim not to be Q-tards, but keep spreading absurd Qanon conspiracy theories.

Load Metric
    Oops

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Thread Information