Page 403 of 634 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Sure. Designate them pre and post virus. You are intelligent enough to know that data now shows Trump would have won very easily if not for covid-19.

the virus was out and fucking up the economy at the time you made your post

So you're saying on March 10th we knew Trump would shoulder the full blame of the havoc the virus caused? That's what you're saying? Using that quote without dating in your signature isn't anything but dishonest. It became pretty clear that Biden was the favorite, but by having a bit of a brain I correctly discerned that the polls were even more wrong than last time. Social desirability and general observation.
    i think if you didn't immediately realize trump would be blamed for the catastrophe, then yes. you are, in fact, the chairperson of team retard.
    I think your timeline is off. Many states hadn't had a single case by then. The total death count was 26, there were obviously 0 lockdowns, and literally no one knew exactly what to expect.

No response as usual.
    as usual? i'm notorious for responding to every post in a horribly annoying fashion

you are someone who is just incapable of admitting he is wrong. it's a sign of extreme insecurity. kind of like the tool that says "money means nothing for me" and "i have a great vertical leap cause of my calves".

you're just so lucky that only skatz knows who you are or you would have been run off this site a while ago like dish and split were yesterday

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Cool

hey man, go easy man

Comments

sonatine: this nigga right here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    61k votes are outstanding in Georgia. 17,157 from Chatham; 11,200 from Fulton; 7,338 from Gwinnett; 4,713 from Forsyth; 3,641 from Harris; 1,797 from Laurens; 1,552 from Putnam; 1,202 from Sumter; 700 from Cobb.

this actually looks good for biden.

What is the current difference in votes right now?

Unless the number is very close, I would guess you will have about 60-65 of Fulton and Chatham for Biden. Forsyth is mostly while and much of Gwinnett is like Cobb. The other counties are relatively rural and will heavily lean Trump.

Load Metric
    Trump 50.7% 3,215,983

Biden 48.1% 3,051,565

89% of expected vote in PA

Time for Trump to cheat and steal the election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    61k votes are outstanding in Georgia. 17,157 from Chatham; 11,200 from Fulton; 7,338 from Gwinnett; 4,713 from Forsyth; 3,641 from Harris; 1,797 from Laurens; 1,552 from Putnam; 1,202 from Sumter; 700 from Cobb.

this actually looks good for biden.

What is the current difference in votes right now?

Unless the number is very close, I would guess you will have about 60-65 of Fulton and Chatham for Biden. Forsyth is mostly while and much of Gwinnett is like Cobb. The other counties are relatively rural and will heavily lean Trump.

its hard to be sure honestly, the GA SoS has been giving a lot of updates that dont fit well with each other, is how id put it.

but the one thing thats remained consistent is that biden is ahead of the margins he needs to catch up in every single batch counted.

regarding the rural areas, whats interesting is that from the jump, they have been seeing more biden votes than they reasonably expected out of trump districts. so whatever biden was doing in georgia, the DNC needs to study with a fucking magnifying glass and make canon because its one of a very small pool of things they did right this election.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    take this for what its worth, its an hour old:

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s statewide voting system implementation manager, said that 61,367 outstanding mail-in absentee ballots remained uncounted. The state aims to finish its count by noon.

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric

the virus was out and fucking up the economy at the time you made your post

So you're saying on March 10th we knew Trump would shoulder the full blame of the havoc the virus caused? That's what you're saying? Using that quote without dating in your signature isn't anything but dishonest. It became pretty clear that Biden was the favorite, but by having a bit of a brain I correctly discerned that the polls were even more wrong than last time. Social desirability and general observation.
    i think if you didn't immediately realize trump would be blamed for the catastrophe, then yes. you are, in fact, the chairperson of team retard.
    I think your timeline is off. Many states hadn't had a single case by then. The total death count was 26, there were obviously 0 lockdowns, and literally no one knew exactly what to expect.

No response as usual.
    as usual? i'm notorious for responding to every post in a horribly annoying fashion

you are someone who is just incapable of admitting he is wrong. it's a sign of extreme insecurity. kind of like the tool that says "money means nothing for me" and "i have a great vertical leap cause of my calves".

you're just so lucky that only skatz knows who you are or you would have been run off this site a while ago like dish and split were yesterday

Huh? I own PFA bud. Skatz too, which is why its named after one of my catch phrases

#allthecards

Comments

blake: lol only playing

Diamond
    Load Metric
    These niggaz name a forum after one of my catch phrases so they cant offer any resistance when I'm tilting all over PLOPs faggot ass that I have the power to socially ruin him if I think it's funny for me

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Blake why would I ever be ran off the site after I've said 100s of times I'm dealing with a hapless crew of political libtards. u are not understanding the Harlem globetrotters/DC generals type game I feel like I'm playing

Load Metric
    LEAVE PLOP ALONE

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I don't really want to get into it because you're admittedly mentally unstable

sorry arent you the guy who literally confused me with gamble-bot and spent like an hour of your life telling me what a horrible racist homophobe i was because of it, then ghosted the forum when you sobered up?
    I never once said you were gamble-bot or confused you with him (have a quote where I insinuated this?) and I still think that back in the 05-07 days you were a racist (posting black dicks and Nig alarm all day isn't?) I didn't ghost the forum and still lurk often / listen to every radio show (the wife listens too). I just have mostly moved on from the forum stuff. I like you as a poster and think you're very smart (away from market), but that still doesn't change what I remember you doing and admittedly I could be wrong here but that's how I remember. Now I could have been wrong and maybe you were just into posting graphic dumb shit and never jumped in on the racism (again I doubt I am) but you were an advocate for atelast allowing it as shown when the cater split happened, etc. Also, you have a way of spinning something where you are wrong into something different hoping that people forget how wrong you were and move on.

Also, how this relates to him being mentally unstable I have no idea. keep spinning.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    You’d be toast if it was traditional vote, but it’s early vote and breaking so hard that even rural areas are coming in 65/35 as it’s the Dem votes in those areas. I don’t think it’s some genius master plan by Biden, it’s just early vote. Abrams should have won. She got jobbed. It’s a super close state now.

It’s going to be 5k one way or the other. I’d rather have your side because basically everything in the country outside Arizona exceeds margins needed being early vote.

Load Metric
    im staying on the saddle because despite biden needing to run like god to bink GA, hes actually been running like god so consistently in GA returns that it would be something of an anomaly at this point for him to stop.

its razor thin but the math is the math.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Looks to me like nothing is gonna happen today and we be sitting in the same boat tmrw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Looks to me like nothing is gonna happen today and we be sitting in the same boat tmrw
    GA is declaring their winner by noon *allegedly* so theres that.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

blake: That man is a patriot

Thread Information