Page 45 of 634 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    I wonder if biden was asked the same I'd think his response would be "he's in that 15% of the population that 'are just not good people'"

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    But later in the press conference, as Trump left the podium, Alexander called after him “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

That question became a chorus, as other reporters could be heard joining in to ask Trump “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

how on earth do you fuck up a press conference with such good news
    Terrible question by awful "reporters", Trump has a country to run, can't be bothered with clear dem nutcase questions clearly trying to divide us further.

Sad! that they're exploiting this man's death like this.
    did you see the quote i posted? The reporters did not come up with this. Trump volunteered that this is great news for George Floyd. asking why is perfectly reasonable

imagine if a police officer named John Smith was killed by antifa and, after positive jobs news, Obama said “this is great news for John!”

of course Obama is not an actual retard so it’s hard to imagine.

Load Metric
    Terrible question by awful "reporters", Trump has a country to run, can't be bothered with clear dem nutcase questions clearly trying to divide us further.

Sad! that they're exploiting this man's death like this.
    did you see the quote i posted? The reporters did not come up with this. Trump volunteered that this is great news for George Floyd. asking why is perfectly reasonable

imagine if a police officer named John Smith was killed by antifa and, after positive jobs news, Obama said “this is great news for John!”

Fake news, the sound was manipulated. End of discussion.

Obama was a terrible president for the black community, he did nothing for them and not even the US. quite sad that Trump has done more than Obama ever did in 8 years. But as I said earlier end of discussion, you brought up obama, hilarious

Load Metric

Obama was a terrible president for the black community, he did nothing for them and not even the US. quite sad that Trump has done more than Obama ever did in 8 years. But as I said earlier end of discussion, you brought up obama, hilarious
    i think you're trolling me with the quote being fake but not sure. also i voted for romney

Load Metric

i think you're trolling me with the quote being fake but not sure. also i voted for romney
    End of discussion

Comments

blake: somehow this is correct

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Ehh I’m not so sure about that. I agree you either love him or hate him, but I think there are a lot of republicans that hate him but still will vote for him regardless. And then some that will if Covid and protests are largely a thing of the past but may not if there’s a second wave of Covid, another economic downturn, social unrest etc.

Today’s jobs numbers though have to be swinging the pendulum back to Trump re-election.

i know polls suggest it, but i just have a hard time believing that there are trump voters out there that may flip for biden, under any circumstances. they've already been through so much with this guy. i also totally believe in trump voters lying to pollsters. trump was always doing way better than polls suggest imo.

i also think no one gives a fuck about joe biden. we all think he's borderline functional at this point. that's why i just don't think his debate performance will matter. (also i'm kinda sorta going full conspiracist and say those debates never happen for some reason.)
    You may be right that Trump voter wouldn’t flip to Biden but I guess what I’m trying to say is there are Republicans on the fence between voting for Trump or not voting at all which is basically a 1/2 vote for Biden. And the what happens between now and November determines what they do. And that momentum is swinging back to them voting for Trump vs abstaining.

Comments

TheXFactor: DRINK BLEACH AND VOTE TRUMP.

Load Metric

Trump doesn't believe any of that shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Trump doesn't believe any of that shit.

You are a fucking idiot.

Comments

Sheesfaced: This is factual

TheXFactor: EAT BLEACH AND DIE!!!!

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Ehh I’m not so sure about that. I agree you either love him or hate him, but I think there are a lot of republicans that hate him but still will vote for him regardless. And then some that will if Covid and protests are largely a thing of the past but may not if there’s a second wave of Covid, another economic downturn, social unrest etc.

Today’s jobs numbers though have to be swinging the pendulum back to Trump re-election.

i know polls suggest it, but i just have a hard time believing that there are trump voters out there that may flip for biden, under any circumstances. they've already been through so much with this guy. i also totally believe in trump voters lying to pollsters. trump was always doing way better than polls suggest imo.

i also think no one gives a fuck about joe biden. we all think he's borderline functional at this point. that's why i just don't think his debate performance will matter. (also i'm kinda sorta going full conspiracist and say those debates never happen for some reason.)
    We went through this with Clinton, honestly outside the left wing liberal I don't know one mainstream white guy that will flip on Trump, UNLESS the economy is tanking. If the economy goes south in October then Trump loses, but the trend is your friend and the economic forecasts are on the upswing. The riots will die down unless there is video of some cop choking out some black guy in October, then who knows. But its pretty clear the worst is over for Trump, elections are about timing and it's long term on Trump's side. The virus simply came a little too early for the Dems. Internal polling shows Trump is up with PA likely voters, which means he will carry the midwest.

Comments

Sheesfaced: This is basically what I'm saying

Walter Sobchak: you're pulling this completely out of your ass

Load Metric
    BTW, stock market is up huge today and near all time highs. Virus just came a little too soon for the Dems.

Comments

dwai: STONKS

Walter Sobchak: the market is irrelevant. The actual economy matters.

Load Metric
    Yikes

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.19.59 PM.png
Views: 580
Size:  73.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    BTW, stock market is up huge today and near all time highs. Virus just came a little too soon for the Dems.
    If only I had balls I called bottom of market at 19k. At least my rrsp has recovered. People forget that this was an artificial collapse and not a natural one. Sure there are long standing effects but not nearly to the same effect when you have a natural correction.

Load Metric
    We might need a separate VEEPstakes thread. We're about 8 weeks away from Biden announcing VEEP.

Apparently I made a huge mistake in selling Bottoms out the gate. Biden/Bottoms 2020? I'm sorry but that's /way/ too easy to make fun of. Biden bottoms for Trump? I know it's pride month, but this is not happening. I continue to be long Harris.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.38.03 PM.png
Views: 306
Size:  72.5 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    We might need a separate VEEPstakes thread. We're about 8 weeks away from Biden announcing VEEP.

Apparently I made a huge mistake in selling Bottoms out the gate. Biden/Bottoms 2020? I'm sorry but that's /way/ too easy to make fun of. Biden bottoms for Trump? I know it's pride month, but this is not happening. I continue to be long Harris.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.38.03 PM.png
Views: 306
Size:  72.5 KB

itll be harris, the DNC establishment never thinks they could ever have been wrong and will have it be their preferred presidential candidate in the first place

Comments

SPIT this: huh, I agree with you. Weird day

Load Metric
    Here's the frontrunners btw.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.42.07 PM.png
Views: 655
Size:  190.9 KB

Abrams is starting to get desperate. Here's her last minute pitch:

Name:  c742bddcc8c07fa2fa3142e929263b30f579e04e4d957471400002928321ccc3.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  16.2 KB

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Guess which prominent government officials (possibly) committed voter fraud using mail-in ballots? Hint: One of them loudly claims thats Democrats going to commit rampant voter if mail-in voting is expanded, while the other is paid to repeat the first one’s bullshit claims on the matter.

As They Scream Voter Fraud, Trump And His Press Secretary May Have Voted Illegally
    Kayleigh McEnany was living in Washington, but voted in Florida. Trump used an address he promised Palm Beach officials would not be a residence.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b66ef1a9246821
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Paul Krugman of the New York Times was tweeting this morning that Trump hijacked the numbers from the Labor Department and made them up. Labor Department is like 2,500 people and one political appointment. He was immediately eviscerated and had to retract the comments. Even the left was WTF are you talking about Paul? It was fairly hilarious. He is actually pissed the job report was so good. What a dope.

https://freebeacon.com/media/nyt-col...oyment-report/

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    Paul Krugman of the New York Times was tweeting this morning that Trump hijacked the numbers from the Labor Department and made them up. Labor Department is like 2,500 people and one political appointment. He was immediately eviscerated and had to retract the comments. Even the left was WTF are you talking about Paul? It was fairly hilarious. He is actually pissed the job report was so good. What a dope.

https://freebeacon.com/media/nyt-col...oyment-report/
    LOL @ his boss and the BLS pretty much telling him to cool out with his TDS. talk about ya played yaself

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information