Page 35 of 634 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    And how are you not embarrassed of Biden. It’s hilariously tragic.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Old people before the pandemic had someone they knew die every week. When my neighbor was alive, she went to a funeral every week or so. It’s what happens when you get old. In Florida, it’s amplified due to so many retirees. Old people die of this or that, it’s called life.

The real tragedy is what’s happening to our younger population due to drugs, and that many younger people won’t get the opportunity to be old enough to go to a funeral a week because of unhealthy lifestyle.
    I understand your point but I don’t think making human life analogous to depreciation of an object is correct. I just think it’s a bit harsh to assign value to a human life based on their age.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Not sure if serious but there is nearly zero evidence of voter fraud in absentee voting or anywhere else.

There certainly has to be some fraud but impossible to quantify. At the same time we know there are methods of voter suppression with some being more blatant than others. My hope is they kind of cancel each other out but who really knows. I think Biden will win by a few touchdowns and that will make all this speculation basically irrelevant. I don’t see a scenario where Trump wins big. He would most likely have to pull an inside straight again winning by small margins in just the right places like he did in Michigan in 2016.
    Not close to canceling out. Knocking hundreds of thousands of people off of voter rolls and putting up other obstacles that disenfranchise thousands more overwhelms any other factor.

There also is no data to suggest that the small amount of fraud in mail-in voting breaks one way or the other. Some states do all mail-in voting without problem.

Comments

JeffDime: I agree that there is more suppression than fraud. Maybe I was being to “Hopeful” when I said it was my hope...

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    But any Trump supporter can and should be asked the same question. How are they not embarrassed.

Biden wasn't my preference but comparing him to Trump is like comparing Muhammad Ali to Brian London.

Load Metric
    Stock Market blew up today. We'll be at an all time high come this summer, just in time for the election. hehehe, libs lose again. Being right all the time never gets old.

I wonder what the poor people are doing today.

Load Metric
    Old people before the pandemic had someone they knew die every week. When my neighbor was alive, she went to a funeral every week or so. It’s what happens when you get old. In Florida, it’s amplified due to so many retirees. Old people die of this or that, it’s called life.

The real tragedy is what’s happening to our younger population due to drugs, and that many younger people won’t get the opportunity to be old enough to go to a funeral a week because of unhealthy lifestyle.
    80% of all deaths from this virus are over 65 years old.

Would you like to bet if you get infected with this virus that you won't be in the 20% of deaths that aren't from the elderly?

Coronavirus Deaths by Age: How It’s Like (and Not Like) Other Disease

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-fatalities

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Stock Market blew up today. We'll be at an all time high come this summer, just in time for the election. hehehe, libs lose again. Being right all the time never gets old.

I believe the bottom 90% of the population owns something like 10% of the market. It eventually leads to better outcomes for the bottom 90%, but not by November. Jobs matter by November. Jobs lag markets by years. This might be slightly quicker given the reason the market fell, but it won’t be a quick fix.

Load Metric
    Last edited by SPIT this; 05-27-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

80% of all deaths from this virus are over 65 years old.

Would you like to bet if you get infected with this virus that you won't be in the 20% of deaths that aren't from the elderly?

Coronavirus Deaths by Age: How It’s Like (and Not Like) Other Disease

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-fatalities

Newsflash, people die all the fucking time, all ages, so ya, the older you get the more likely it will happen. It is not sad for people over 75 to die, that’s average.

What is sad is my patients that are in their 40’s and 50’s are the new 70’s and 80’s because they are morbidly obese with a shit ton of weight related diseases. Those are the ones dying under the age of 65 from Covid. Totally preventable and that is the real tragedy, not a bad flu that is currently going around.

I have dealt with death daily for fucking years, sorry it’s just now in your face and the media spin is really wrong.

Team Tinfoil for the lose.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I believe the bottom 90% of the population owns something like 10% of the market. It eventually leads to better outcomes for the bottom 90%, but not by November. Jobs matter by November. Jobs lag markets by years. This might be slightly quicker given the reason the market fell, but it won’t be a quick fix.
    If the stock market is at a all time high come October, which is likely, Trump will be tough to beat. Trump will have a clear message in that he ran his 2016 campaign on nationalism. Now pretty much everyone does not want people from foreign countries moving into the US. Biden is an absolute globalist, and I believe that will sink his campaign, that and he truly is a terrible candidate. All of a sudden Xenophobia is not a terrible word. Even the most liberal democrat does not want people from say Brazil flying in here.

A Minnesota poll came out the other day and it's razor close. If the election were today, Trump would likely lose, but it's 150 days away and momentum now is with an economic revival.

The Trump team are masters in messaging. They framed up the Hillary email saga and that was 10x more difficult than portraying Biden as a frail old man who has traditionally sympathized with China. Like I said in the past come the debates you are going to see Biden crater on national TV, Trump is right Obama took him off the trash heap. Right now it's all about the virus, but come August when deaths are at a trickle Biden is going to have to get out in the public and just watch. Biden should be up by 20 points, and he is in the MOE, not a good spot to be.

Load Metric
    PARTY TO WIN THE FLORIDA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    00:00
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +117
    PARTY TO WIN THE GEORGIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +223
    PARTY TO WIN THE N. CAROLINA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +116
    PARTY TO WIN THE VIRGINIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    PARTY TO WIN THE OHIO ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +197
    PARTY TO WIN THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +152
    PARTY TO WIN THE MICHIGAN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +174
    PARTY TO WIN THE WISCONSIN ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +118
    PARTY TO WIN THE MINNESOTA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +255
    PARTY TO WIN THE ARIZONA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +101
    PARTY TO WIN THE TEXAS ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +343
    PARTY TO WIN THE IOWA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +245
    PARTY TO WIN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
    05/28
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +190

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    CUNT

Load Metric
    Newsflash, people die all the fucking time, all ages, so ya, the older you get the more likely it will happen. It is not sad for people over 75 to die, that’s average.

What is sad is my patients that are in their 40’s and 50’s are the new 70’s and 80’s because they are morbidly obese with a shit ton of weight related diseases. Those are the ones dying under the age of 65 from Covid. Totally preventable and that is the real tragedy, not a bad flu that is currently going around.

I have dealt with death daily for fucking years, sorry it’s just now in your face and the media spin is really wrong.

Team Tinfoil for the lose.
    If Joe Biden and Donald Trump get infected with the coronavirus, they will probably both die.

If Druff gets infected with coronavirus, he will probably go an a ventilator for a month and he'll be lucky to survive.

Better lose weight now and build up your immune system if you want to live.

Load Metric

your lack of self awareness is astonishing

Load Metric
    imagine being embarrassed by Biden but not being embarrassed by Trump

The cult thing is real for sure

Load Metric

Preserved for posterity

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

They have Trump Derangement Syndrome

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

They have Trump Derangement Syndrome
    They are brainwashed by the media to think the media is lying about every stupid thing he does.

Load Metric

Not talking about Trump in that post, members of Team Foil Hats are Trump obsessed. Biden is so sad it’s hilarious. That’s the best you got lol.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Not talking about Trump in that post, members of Team Foil Hats are Trump obsessed. Biden is so sad it’s hilarious. That’s the best you got lol.
    Almost every Democrat poster in this thread has already conceded that Biden is not their first choice for the democratic presidential nomination so exactly what is your point?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information