Page 143 of 634 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Yo did you guys know that a current House Representative from California who could be our next VP (and would be running the country) is a big believer in Scientology. For real:

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1289305803275399168
    I have a suspicion Biden is waiting to be told who his VP is. Someone will explain who it is to him over oatmeal and prune juice.

Now that Biden is looking comfortable I think the VP choice became less about vote getting on Nov 3rd 2020 and more about the future. The focus has changed. Thus the delay.

I don’t know who the architect of the Democratic Party is. The Bannon equivalent, if you will. Whoever the party chooses will carry them into 2032 as President. They can’t fuck this up.

Somehow I don’t think the black broads he/they talk about fill that bill. They worked for Nov 2020 but I think the Dems are looking past that now.

I made a foolish bet on geriatric Warren, for instance. Obv she is dead soon. She isn’t the future. She will be Treasury Secretary though. Kill me.

Romney would be a great choice. Wink

Comments

BiffCo99: Maybe most important VP selection in history

Load Metric
    You feel me Biff. It is fascinating. If you see an article about this please post it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Yo did you guys know that a current House Representative from California who could be our next VP (and would be running the country) is a big believer in Scientology. For real:

I have a suspicion Biden is waiting to be told who his VP is. Someone will explain who it is to him over oatmeal and prune juice.

Now that Biden is looking comfortable I think the VP choice became less about vote getting on Nov 3rd 2020 and more about the future. The focus has changed. Thus the delay.

I don’t know who the architect of the Democratic Party is. The Bannon equivalent, if you will. Whoever the party chooses will carry them into 2032 as President. They can’t fuck this up.

Somehow I don’t think the black broads he/they talk about fill that bill. They worked for Nov 2020 but I think the Dems are looking past that now.

I made a foolish bet on geriatric Warren, for instance. Obv she is dead soon. She isn’t the future. She will be Treasury Secretary though. Kill me.
    I looked back to 2016 and the Tim Kaine selection for Hillary was made on July 22nd so it feels like they’re delaying to really trying to make sure they get the VP pick right.

I think Bass has no shot with her Scientology speech now out there and her connections to Fidel Castro.

There’s been some speculation that they might pick Susan Rice as a way to shield the administration from an Obamagate probe. Don’t know.

Feels like they’re going to go with Kamala Harris in the end just for her ability to be an attack dog against Trump.

But who will really be running the country if Biden wins is anyone’s guess.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-01-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Load Metric
    You realize trump just pulled "Obamagate" out of thin air right?

I hope JB picks Rice.

Biden will be running the country after he wins.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I hope JB picks Rice.

Just the phrase “Obamagate” is enough to make the MSM and the left collectively lose their shit. Obama is the most sacred of sacred cows for all Democrats.

It’s been lost in the shuffle with everything else going on, but the railroading of Michael Flynn and the spying and undermining of the Trump campaign before it even began is very real. Sure the MSM will call it fantasy and make you think Trump is a delusional madman to even utter the words, but have an open mind and do your own research on some right leaning sites and make up your own mind.

Maybe I’ll make a thread devoted to it so you guys can all throw virtual tomatoes at me.

Load Metric

I hope JB picks Rice.

Just the phrase “Obamagate” is enough to make the MSM and the left collectively lose their shit. Obama is the most sacred of sacred cows for all Democrats.

It’s been lost in the shuffle with everything else going on, but the railroading of Michael Flynn and the spying and undermining of the Trump campaign before it even began is very real. Sure the MSM will call it fantasy and make you think Trump is a delusional madman to even utter the words, but have an open mind and do your own research on some right leaning sites and make up your own mind.

Maybe I’ll make a thread devoted to it so you guys can all throw virtual tomatoes at me.
    Flynn PLEADED guilty dude

He PLEADED guilty. Do you admit to guilt if you didn't do what you are being accused of?

Obama ran the country for 8 years without 1 blemish on his record. He fixed everything the assholes you vote for fucked up.

Biden is going to step in and fix this dissaster that the fat fuck left him and us.

You have zero proof of anything Obama related.
    Post some proof instead of dealing in cospiracy theory bullshit that you people love oh so much

The only reason trump isn't is jail is because he is the president.

Manafort Guilty
    Stone Guilty
    Cohen guilty
    Flynn guilty

Load Metric

Even worse, the part she likes is that their 'creed' starts off with "That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights."

Load Metric

Load Metric
    John Yoo is fascism wrapped in fancy academic words. He needs Metamucil badly.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    The DNC is requesting $50 Million for security at their convention in Milwaukee. Taxpayer money.

lol
    Trump wanted NC taxpayer money for the convention in Charlotte AND FL taxpayer money so he could have another SS rally in Jacksonville.

Load Metric

So we should stick with Pence's crazy religious cult instead?

Load Metric

I hope JB picks Rice.

And the scary thing is, it's nothing compared to BiffCo99gate.

We must get to the bottom of BiffCo99gate! BiffCo99 and the FAKE NEWS media have perpetrated the greatest fraud ever on USA! Why isn't Congress investigating this? Very bad and very unfair! Demand investigation of BiffCo99gate! Sad!

See how easy it is to just make shit up? Tweet that out to millions of followers and all of a sudden there's a "scandal."

Load Metric

Flynn PLEADED guilty dude

He PLEADED guilty. Do you admit to guilt if you didn't do what you are being accused of?

Obama ran the country for 8 years without 1 blemish on his record. He fixed everything the assholes you vote for fucked up.

Biden is going to step in and fix this dissaster that the fat fuck left him and us.

You have zero proof of anything Obama related.
    Post some proof instead of dealing in cospiracy theory bullshit that you people love oh so much

The only reason trump isn't is jail is because he is the president.

Manafort Guilty
    Stone Guilty
    Cohen guilty
    Flynn guilty
    And Trump a bigger criminal than all of them put together.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

And the scary thing is, it's nothing compared to BiffCo99gate.

We must get to the bottom of BiffCo99gate! BiffCo99 and the FAKE NEWS media have perpetrated the greatest fraud ever on USA! Why isn't Congress investigating this? Very bad and very unfair! Demand investigation of BiffCo99gate! Sad!

See how easy it is to just make shit up? Tweet that out to millions of followers and all of a sudden there's a "scandal."
    Team retard isn't a very clever lot.

So easilly fooled

Load Metric
    Name:  2d0fe2c.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  85.6 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Even worse, the part she likes is that their 'creed' starts off with "That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights."
    Are you defending Scientology now? Is there anything, ANYTHING, you will condemn if it’s attached to the Democratic Party?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Are you defending Scientology now? Is there anything, ANYTHING, you will condemn if it’s attached to the Democratic Party?
    I see you've met duped_by_smollet

Load Metric

LOL that this is the best the dems could come up with in 4 years, Sad!

Load Metric
    Name:  EeXfZooWsAoqVrJ.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  119.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So we should stick with Pence's crazy religious cult instead?
    https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1289640663395442689

Thread Information