Page 484 of 634 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I mean I can go through the basic ones but it appears the Trump team is trying to get large quantities of votes thrown out over process not fraud. I know people think somehow I am a Trump supporter, but I voted for Biden cause I was ready for the show to be over and he’s a Republican minus abortion and guns.

Just somehow me supporting facts and truth continually aligns me with Trump, which Democrats should take a long hard look at but they have been convinced that because Trump says all kinds of bananas shit, that it makes everything he says a lie.

I have just accepted that the ruling class has made America beyond repair. It’s not any different than the Squad, I just don’t think the solution to a corrupt government and system is more government, but our philosophical reasoning is the same.

Here’s something to seriously ponder, why has someone crazy like Alex Jones been right more times than wrong? The fact that he has been, is a fucking terrifying reality of the world we live in.

for starters, a biden supporter would never say "alex jones has been more right than wrong."

isn't this the guy that is on the verge of bankruptcy because of his insisting that the sandy hook parents were actors?
    Sandy Hook and Pizzagate both were not good for Alex Jones.

He did nail Epstein though and a ton of other smaller ones.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m being serious. If you think there is obvious widespread voter fraud, such that would turn over an election and you could prove, I’m sure you’d never have to work again for a day in your life. Why don’t you compile it and bring it to the Trump legal team?

I don’t care what side you’re on or who you voted for. You seem to think it’s obvious and clear. Should be easy then.

If you want to post it, I won’t be the guy who can say you’re accurate or not, but others might. I wouldn’t just give away such valuable information though. I’d sell it to the Trump legal team and retire

some of my closest friends since childhood are huge trump supporters and they think the same way abrown does.

it's not that they can point to any specific fraud.

they just cannot believe that more people hate trump than love him. they simply don't think it's mathematically possible for trump hatred to be the sole reason for the biggest voter turnout in history. none of them do.

like abrown, for example -- there's no way he thinks that biden could have gotten more votes than trump in the swing states. just not possible because trump is great and the left is the side of black lives matter.

they truly don't see what the rest of us hates.

we are living in alternative universes.

I’ve always been complimentary of ABrown. I think he’s usually a sharp kid. I hate Donald Trump. If I had convincing proof that democrats committed widespread voter fraud and stole the election, I’d sell that shit and collect my $100 million today.

My opinion was always you get what you deserve. If you can’t muster up the will to vote him out and match their enthusiasm, then we will get what we deserve. If I had proof we couldn’t and needed to steal it, I’d collect my giant mountain of money and be a fucking hero to 70 million Trumpers until they bury me. They’d build me a statue and Trump and Anna Khait would take turns sucking me off on Twitter all day and I’d have a harem of hot hillbilly girls.

Load Metric
    this is going to sound absolutely fucking crazy but i feel like this was probably one of the least fraud ridden elections in our history.

voter suppression? through the roof. but actual fraud? with this many people watching? like sure, we have a bunch of yahoos trying to vote with their dead moms write in ballot but actual institutional organized fraud? ehhhnnnn....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I’m being serious. If you think there is obvious widespread voter fraud, such that would turn over an election and you could prove, I’m sure you’d never have to work again for a day in your life. Why don’t you compile it and bring it to the Trump legal team?

I don’t care what side you’re on or who you voted for. You seem to think it’s obvious and clear. Should be easy then.

If you want to post it, I won’t be the guy who can say you’re accurate or not, but others might. I wouldn’t just give away such valuable information though. I’d sell it to the Trump legal team and retire
    Did I say that? I never said anything about overturning an election. Actually I said the exact fucking opposite!

Everyone gets their e-guns out so fucking quickly.

There’s always election fraud.

There’s a hilarious video where this lady is campaigning for Trump and talks about being on probation for voting twice in 2016.

Kennedy had 30,000 dead people vote for him in Chicago and made him President.

It’s actually insane to think that there isn’t. Just how much did it change the outcome?

well, you did say "To be fair it’s pretty clear from just raw numbers that there was widespread voting fraud."

we have no idea what "raw numbers " you're referring to. i assume you just mean that people would not turn out against trump in the magnitude they did. am i wrong?

Load Metric

for starters, a biden supporter would never say "alex jones has been more right than wrong."

isn't this the guy that is on the verge of bankruptcy because of his insisting that the sandy hook parents were actors?

hmmm... you listen to a lot of alex jones, huh?

Load Metric

Nope, again I used it as an example about how the world is fucked and explicitly said that it’s an example of why.

Everyone wants to classify people. I understand that’s human nature. It’s why we have two political parties.

Want me to give some of my pro-Liberal thoughts and reading to confuse your desire to put me in a box?

Load Metric

Nope, again I used it as an example about how the world is fucked and explicitly said that it’s an example of why.

Everyone wants to classify people. I understand that’s human nature. It’s why we have two political parties.

Want me to give some of my pro-Liberal thoughts and reading to confuse your desire to put me in a box?
    nah, i'm good.

Load Metric

nah, i'm good.
    I kinda do

Load Metric
    Trump wants to start a digital media channel to take revenge on Fox News and usurp its audience when he leaves office, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...os-2020-11?amp

Because your not getting enough fake news already.

Load Metric

Did I say that? I never said anything about overturning an election. Actually I said the exact fucking opposite!

There’s a hilarious video where this lady is campaigning for Trump and talks about being on probation for voting twice in 2016.

It’s actually insane to think that there isn’t. Just how much did it change the outcome?
    You said :
    it’s pretty clear from just raw numbers that there was widespread voting fraud.
    That's not the same thing as claiming there's there's never zero fraud when almost 200 million people vote.

And then you played the victim card.

Then you repeated the Kennedy voter fraud myth.

Whether you admit it or not, the sorting hat put you on team Trump long ago.

Load Metric

I’ve always liked you even though we occasionally disagree. Im certainly not quick to argue.

We clearly have different definitions of widespread voter fraud. When you say a glance at raw numbers is evidence of widespread voter fraud, and WI and NV are like 20k, and AZ and GA are under 15k, I assume you are questioning turnout and find it hard to believe?

I don’t know how else to read your post?

Then you use 30k for Kennedy as an example of widespread voter fraud, well that would overturn 4 states atm? That’s widespread. Not saying I know what happened in the sixties when votes were shoved into boxes or I agree with you, but anything of that magnitude is widespread and would be noteworthy. It would be front page news. Any actual proof of that changes everything.

I don’t think anyone could see you mention raw numbers and widespread voter fraud and not deduce you question turnout, and given the slim margins, question the election.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this is going to sound absolutely fucking crazy but i feel like this was probably one of the least fraud ridden elections in our history.

voter suppression? through the roof. but actual fraud? with this many people watching? like sure, we have a bunch of yahoos trying to vote with their dead moms write in ballot but actual institutional organized fraud? ehhhnnnn....

Voter suppression was so bad there was record turnout.

You sound like an even dumber Yogi Berra.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Voter suppression was so bad there was record turnout.

You sound like an even dumber Yogi Berra.

you.. havent actually looked at the senate race numbers in kentucky have you.

im assuming no because belligerent stupidity is your political brand, but far be it from me to tap the glass.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This is certainly proof the anti-smoking nazis are out of control. Girl had to walk over 24 miles to have a smoke.

She’s a comedian I assume?

Load Metric
    Something i thought about around the time it started to look like Biden was taking the throne.

Trump family has less to worry about from Dems than they have from Republicans.

For right or wrong Dems aren't that worried about going against anyone under the Trump brand. Republicans on the other hand see them as a real threat. Establishment Right sees them as a problem. Trumps are fucking with their money. They are more interested in enriching themselves than sharing the wealth. And they are pushing away donors. Burning bridges when there's no need for it. Drawing lines where they didn't exist before. The party isn't getting theirs.

They will wait 8+ months. They are not looking to lose voters for 2022, but they are not willing to let any of those go to anyone under the Trump brand. At this point it's worse than losing to Dems for them.

Load Metric

i dont know but personally, if i was president, and someones election software was handing a presidential election to my opponent, while the world was reading the forensic evidence proving it, armed DOJ agents would be kicking down doors and frog marched executives, engineers, secretaries, and their pets straight into the nearest dungeon.

Load Metric

I’ve always liked you even though we occasionally disagree. Im certainly not quick to argue.

We clearly have different definitions of widespread voter fraud. When you say a glance at raw numbers is evidence of widespread voter fraud, and WI and NV are like 20k, and AZ and GA are under 15k, I assume you are questioning turnout and find it hard to believe?

I don’t know how else to read your post?

Then you use 30k for Kennedy as an example of widespread voter fraud, well that would overturn 4 states atm? That’s widespread. Not saying I know what happened in the sixties when votes were shoved into boxes or I agree with you, but anything of that magnitude is widespread and would be noteworthy. It would be front page news. Any actual proof of that changes everything.

I don’t think anyone could see you mention raw numbers and widespread voter fraud and not deduce you question turnout, and given the slim margins, question the election.

yeah he's not giving you an answer as to what he meant by "raw numbers" being indicative of widespread voter fraud.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I mean I can go through the basic ones
    Yes please go through the basic instances of "widespread voter fraud" that you have discovered. This is an amazing achievement, being the first person to uncover any.

Let's hear it.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  74.5 KB

Load Metric
    i discovered widespread voter fraud:

Thread Information