Page 318 of 634 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    why wouldnt the hunter video be real?

the dude stacks money, smokes crack, and fucks.

thats his brand pretty much.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Can someone who is not extreme pro trump or Biden explain how likely the hunter Biden video is to be real?
    I’m very anti-Trump more than pro- Biden. I don’t know what stuff you’re talking about because there is so much disinformation out there. I see people claiming Hunter molested his niece as nonsense like that.
    The email exchanges, and general standard political corruption feels real to me. A lot of the emails read like a really troubled kid who always was likely the black sheep. His all-American brother dies a hero who dad always liked more and who brought him less grief. Going through a divorce and doing drugs. Like I don’t think Biden was doing shit counter to what the US might want anyway, but it’s certainly standard political corruption that goes on constantly. He just happened to be a crackhead who was sloppy.

So if you’re talking the email exchanges, I think they are likely true. It’s a lot of that I know I’m not your favorite or the golden child type guilt shit that exists in many families. This family had a lot of pain in their lives. I’m sure he doesn’t have that job at all if he’s not Joe Biden’s kid. I’m sure Joe probably made some phone calls and did some shit that’s not cool for him. I believe that.

Mind you, I would guess there’s a Hunter in 50% of these families as there is with most privileged kids and what went down is absolutely standard corruption. I imagine other countries have this shit on half our senators. They just lean on them rather than dump them because blackmail is more useful than burying a guy unless you really have a vested interest in keeping someone in the White House.

There has never been a good choice in this election. They both suck. I don’t even hate Trump if he lived next door. I’d probably golf with him if he was just a normal rich dude narcissist next door. I think he’s done a tremendous amount of damage and I legitimately hate his followers. They are cult people and it’s huge. I also don’t love that left shit going on in Portland and the radical element of the BLM shit, but I legit don’t know a single one of those people irl. Half the people I grew up with are in a cult imo, and it bothers me. The everyone is a pedophile nonsense and Covid-denialism. Not debate over best course of action and what’s best for country. That’s a legit argument. I hate the straight denial. I know I’m not alone in people who are sick of Trumps cult being their main enthusiasm to vote against him. Much like Trump was a reaction to people being irritated by the left, that cult mean spirited Covid denial shit will be a large reason should he lose.

But yeah, I can believe Hunter is a mess and Joe did some corrupt shit. It might be a difference maker too. I really think last election there is this 10% of people who like Trump, but feel bad for liking Trump. He’s one of those dudes. The Comey stuff dropped, and it’s enough to make them say they are both assholes. This is late and many have voted and it’s really obscure and most aren’t likely to see it unless they’re reading predictit comments, but should it gain enough traction, it could hurt. Those margins in PA, WI, and MI were extraordinary. To win one no surprise. But to go 3 for 3? You don’t need a lot of people to be impacted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It’s possible he wins as big, but he certainly seems less popular with older people and it’s an old state. Also he lived here last election. Watching football today, it was all Biden all day. He is spending his time in PA because he needs it and figures he’ll win Ohio or be fucked anyway. 4 is a big win in a tight election. Obama beat Romney by 3.9 in 12. It was never in doubt, but 8+ was kind of an outlier it felt given he lived here every week. I think it’s going to be way bigger turnout, so that plays with the math a bit even if you win by almost the same number of votes.
    If Trump wins Ohio by 4, he is going to lose the election. In 2016, when I saw the early returns come in from the deep south states and how lopsided they were, I knew Trump was going to win. When the results come in from KY, IN and WV, if they are on par with 2016, Trump and the Senate are going to have a good night. Same with Ohio. Trump won the rustbelt because he carried Ohio by 9. He can pull them over the finish line again, and probably MN too if there is the same margin. If Ohio is 4, it means KY probably is lighter than it was in 2016. The red state margins are really a determinative factor in elections.

A smart bettor is going to analyze those KY returns right away and place bets accordingly the rest of the night.

Regardless of what happens in the rustbelt, I think it is a sure bet that FL goes Trump. For whatever reason the Hispanic vote is surging for Trump.

With all that said, I am sitting this election out. I have about $4K left in my sports gambling account. I cash out if I can get to $10K or lose it all. I am down huge in this pandemic, but I had a small condo in Florida I sold for an $90K profit so I guess its a wash, but yeah it still sucks to go on a prolonged losing streak, June was flat out awful. Reminds me how I felt in the 2007 timeframe when I was sodomized at the AC poker tables. LOL.

Comments

splitthis: Trump takes Ohio easily, the multitudes not advertising

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It’s possible he wins as big, but he certainly seems less popular with older people and it’s an old state. Also he lived here last election. Watching football today, it was all Biden all day. He is spending his time in PA because he needs it and figures he’ll win Ohio or be fucked anyway. 4 is a big win in a tight election. Obama beat Romney by 3.9 in 12. It was never in doubt, but 8+ was kind of an outlier it felt given he lived here every week. I think it’s going to be way bigger turnout, so that plays with the math a bit even if you win by almost the same number of votes.
    If Trump wins Ohio by 4, he is going to lose the election. In 2016, when I saw the early returns come in from the deep south states and how lopsided they were, I knew Trump was going to win. When the results come in from KY, IN and WV, if they are on par with 2016, Trump and the Senate are going to have a good night. Same with Ohio. Trump won the rustbelt because he carried Ohio by 9. He can pull them over the finish line again, and probably MN too if there is the same margin. If Ohio is 4, it means KY probably is lighter than it was in 2016. The red state margins are really a determinative factor in elections.

A smart bettor is going to analyze those KY returns right away and place bets accordingly the rest of the night.

Regardless of what happens in the rustbelt, I think it is a sure bet that FL goes Trump. For whatever reason the Hispanic vote is surging for Trump.

With all that said, I am sitting this election out. I have about $4K left in my sports gambling account. I cash out if I can get to $10K or lose it all. I am down huge in this pandemic, but I had a small condo in Florida I sold for an $90K profit so I guess its a wash, but yeah it still sucks to go on a prolonged losing streak, June was flat out awful. Reminds me how I felt in the 2007 timeframe when I was sodomized at the AC poker tables. LOL.
    Yeah I think he’s going to lose. I said I’m 55/45 he’ll lose, so that he is a little less popular in Ohio given he hasn’t paid it half the attention as last election is in line. I mean, Ohio is red, but it was the same as Texas and 3% higher than Georgia. It’s not that red in normal times. I mean Obama won it b2b. It’s going to be a hard state for Dems to win going forward.

My 55/45 prediction is way more bullish on Trump than the betting markets. You used to say that was all that mattered. I’m giving him more of a chance than they are. Maybe I’m underestimating what he wins by in Ohio. I just don’t feel the same enthusiasm here as previous. Plus the cases are skyrocketing. We had 2500 yesterday. The media will play that up. It’s an old state. If the o/u was 5, I’d bet u, but only for a good dinner money. Not confidently. I do hear some dude name Bill Johnson, who I guess is a rep from central Ohio, on the radio doing an ad about the Hunter Biden scandal as I write this, so they are clearly trying to get it in some ears as it isn’t like Comey going on TV.

Load Metric
    I listened to the owner of the Trafalgar Group today. He keeps referring to the Bradley Model in CA back in the 90s. This is where Bradley a black guy had a huge polling lead going into Gubernatorial election day, and lost. He is convinced people are saying Biden on the polls when it really is Trump. He also says pollsters are not bothering with rural voters which we all know is huge Trump since most have never voted before 2016.

By most accounts Trump is ahead significantly in Florida, not by polls but by raw data. However, Trump needs a big turnout November 3rd. If the virus is raging, or if the weather is terrible, yeah he is going to lose. Actually weather is probably going to be the big driver, people are just not going to wait in the cold rain.

The good things for Republicans is if Biden and the Dems sweep, they will alienate just about everyone with their far left policies. I know plenty of Dems, and they are terrified of the AOC wing. They are parents themselves and while they hate Trump, they are no fans of Harris and her wing of the party. I am quite confident some of these Bill Clinton Democrats will vote Trump, even though they hate him, they despise what AOC and Harris stand for.

We'll see, my prediction is Trump carries Ohio by 10. I say that because your Governor won convincingly in a Blue Wave. Whether that translates to PA or WI not sure. But I am pretty convinced Trump wins MI, Detroit is a shell and the rural voters are starting to control the electorate.

And LOL the Dems thinking they stand a chance in Texas. I am not sure why they always fall for this gimmick.

Comments

splitthis: They are delusional

Walter Sobchak: Trafalgar is retarded, much like you

Load Metric
    The only lib areas of Ohio are in the 3 major cities, Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Ohio otherwise is largely rural and total conservative. Trump will crush Biden because of all the extreme liberal bullshit. It isn’t even close.

Comments

Tellafriend: Indeed
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I think it is positively ridiculous you think Biden will win Ohio, or within 4 points. Sure, anything is possible in life, but Ohio is red, and becoming deep red. As far as older people you cite, sure they are pissed at Trump, but they will still pull the lever for him. The virus? Give me a break, no old person I know gives a shit, they know they are thin ice anyways, we all get to the finish line.
    Old people have been through wars and depression, the virus doesn’t mean shit to them.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The early voting factor may end up being huge.

The Hunter Biden stuff and the oil stuff might actually have some effect. If Trump succeeds in convincing people that Biden is corrupt, that can frustrate a lot of people away from the polls -- which benefits Trump, because he's always led in base enthusiasm. This election is basically Trump versus anti-Trump, and if the anti-Trump side doesn't show up as much, that's a big win for Trump.

However, the campaign was flailing badly 2-3 weeks ago, and that's when a lot of people placed their votes. If early voting wasn't allowed this year, Trump would have a much better chance.
    Remember folks, if Republicans had their way there would be no voting at all. Why bother even having elections, right?

There’s only one party in this country that is actively disenfranchising voters, and I don’t think I need to tell you which one.

Load Metric
    Presidential election is forecast to have the highest voter turnout in 112 years with record 150m ballots expected to be cast, representing 65% of eligible voters - and 58m early votes are ALREADY in

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-ballots.html

High voter turnout is a guaranteed loser for Trump and the Republican party.

Get ready for eight years of Biden and Harris.

Plus another eight years for Kamala Harris.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The early voting factor may end up being huge.

The Hunter Biden stuff and the oil stuff might actually have some effect. If Trump succeeds in convincing people that Biden is corrupt, that can frustrate a lot of people away from the polls -- which benefits Trump, because he's always led in base enthusiasm. This election is basically Trump versus anti-Trump, and if the anti-Trump side doesn't show up as much, that's a big win for Trump.

However, the campaign was flailing badly 2-3 weeks ago, and that's when a lot of people placed their votes. If early voting wasn't allowed this year, Trump would have a much better chance.
    Remember folks, if Republicans had their way there would be no voting at all. Why bother even having elections, right?

There’s only one party in this country that is actively disenfranchising voters, and I don’t think I need to tell you which one.
    https://twitter.com/Indian_Bronson/status/1318211892909907974

Load Metric

Comments

blake: lol

Tellafriend: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    sorry if youre literally voting for yourself as the president of the god damn united states you are allowed to check a titty

Comments

Tellafriend: Right

blake: does not get the joke

Gold
    Load Metric
    Joe Biden DONE campaigning a full NINE days before the election. Pathetic.

Please don’t let this be President.

https://twitter.com/meenaharris/status/1318347971486871552

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Drink bleach, Trump says it cures stupidity

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Presidential election is forecast to have the highest voter turnout in 112 years with record 150m ballots expected to be cast, representing 65% of eligible voters - and 58m early votes are ALREADY in

in elections prior to Trump i would agree with you...

but Trump is a different kind on Republican: one that believes in protecting American industries and jobs thus making him appealing to working men and women, voters who in the past have favored Demos---Trump's supporters may be more numerous than commonly thought

it will be interesting to see how voting goes
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Can someone who is not extreme pro trump or Biden explain how likely the hunter Biden video is to be real?
    Proven fake, the part about Joe doing anything illegal or unethical.

Is Hunter a guy with problems who traded on his father's name? Probably.

You know who else has demons and trades on their father's name? Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka.

Hunter isn't running for jack shit. If the Republicans weren't beyond desperate nobody would ever have heard of this.

Comments

BiffCo99: Joe Biden has sold out America for decades

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I listened to the owner of the Trafalgar Group today. He keeps referring to the Bradley Model in CA back in the 90s. This is where Bradley a black guy had a huge polling lead going into Gubernatorial election day, and lost. He is convinced people are saying Biden on the polls when it really is Trump. He also says pollsters are not bothering with rural voters which we all know is huge Trump since most have never voted before 2016.

By most accounts Trump is ahead significantly in Florida, not by polls but by raw data. However, Trump needs a big turnout November 3rd. If the virus is raging, or if the weather is terrible, yeah he is going to lose. Actually weather is probably going to be the big driver, people are just not going to wait in the cold rain.

The good things for Republicans is if Biden and the Dems sweep, they will alienate just about everyone with their far left policies. I know plenty of Dems, and they are terrified of the AOC wing. They are parents themselves and while they hate Trump, they are no fans of Harris and her wing of the party. I am quite confident some of these Bill Clinton Democrats will vote Trump, even though they hate him, they despise what AOC and Harris stand for.

We'll see, my prediction is Trump carries Ohio by 10. I say that because your Governor won convincingly in a Blue Wave. Whether that translates to PA or WI not sure. But I am pretty convinced Trump wins MI, Detroit is a shell and the rural voters are starting to control the electorate.

And LOL the Dems thinking they stand a chance in Texas. I am not sure why they always fall for this gimmick.
    LOL Trafalgar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

in elections prior to Trump i would agree with you...

but Trump is a different kind on Republican: one that believes in protecting American industries and jobs thus making him appealing to working men and women, voters who in the past have favored Demos---Trump's supporters may be more numerous than commonly thought

it will be interesting to see how voting goes
    If Teump believes in those things why has he done the opposite at every opportunity?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    why wouldnt the hunter video be real?

the dude stacks money, smokes crack, and fucks.

thats his brand pretty much.
    I was on the fence for this election until I saw the video. Now I'm all in. #Horndogs4Biden
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Didn’t think it was possible, but more unlikable than Hillary. Please don’t let this be President.

https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1320535446619901953

Thread Information