Page 305 of 634 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Except it doesn't explain why they hired Hunter, or why they wanted access to Joe.
    Hunter was perfect for the job. High profile trophy board member who fits the company narrative.
    Company was already being investigated this was no secret. Trophy board member to trot out and say we are extra legit now... and of course if this gets them political influence even better.
    A sex-fiend drug addict that was kicked out of the military makes a trophy board member? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Quit it!!!! My side is splitting!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Legit? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    STFU DUDE, YOU'RE DOWN A COOL 70k YTD
    $69,200 after the BYU game, so I got that. Long road back for sure. I'll be back to even around 2027.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Agreed, just as inept as his governance. At this point he's toast and he knows it, running out the clock on his way to an electoral blowout and his next career as the most visible and media covered ex president in history.
    If he is toast why is he 60-40 in the betting markets and climbing? Trump is surging in FL, and if that is the case, it means NC is locked up.

This looks and feels like a lot like the last 2 weeks in 2016. The only passionate people on this site for Biden are the one's who have a lot a money on Biden.

LOL at this early vote. It is just cannibalizing from election day.

I don't care, I get mine either way who is in office. With that said I would love to see ABC in huge meltdown mode like last time where anchors are crying on TV. That is great entertainment.
    It's 60/40 Biden in every betting market I can see, what are you looking at? I think Trump carries FL and NC, but he's going to lose MN, MI, WI, PA and probably OH and that will be all she wrote.

As much as I would enjoy the media meltdown as theater it's not worth another 4 years of this incompetent, mendacious buffoon.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: post more

Load Metric

If he is toast why is he 60-40 in the betting markets and climbing? Trump is surging in FL, and if that is the case, it means NC is locked up.

This looks and feels like a lot like the last 2 weeks in 2016. The only passionate people on this site for Biden are the one's who have a lot a money on Biden.

LOL at this early vote. It is just cannibalizing from election day.

I don't care, I get mine either way who is in office. With that said I would love to see ABC in huge meltdown mode like last time where anchors are crying on TV. That is great entertainment.
    It's 60/40 Biden in every betting market I can see, what are you looking at? I think Trump carries FL and NC, but he's going to lose MN, MI, WI, PA and probably OH and that will be all she wrote.

As much as I would enjoy the media meltdown as theater it's not worth another 4 years of this incompetent, mendacious buffoon.
    Trump has already won Ohio, that is not even in question. Both camps don't even spend money in Ohio anymore since it's deep Red. Upper portion of the country is competitive however. Trump only needs to keep AZ and keep another one and he will win.

He is down 60-40 in the markets, I probably did not spell that out correctly. But Trump is closing. This time 4 years ago it was 88-12 against.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

According to this post Todd...
    It look's like Biden.
    If this offers you peace, embrace it.

Druff has always been disingenuous about Trump’s behavior. He is too invested to offer an objective take.

Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen has predicted the US president will pull out all the stops to avoid criminal prosecution if he loses the US presidential election to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Mr Cohen believes Mr Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.
    This is so crazy yet if anyone knows how Trump might play out his final hands it’s Cohen.

The country would lose its frickin’ mind. How people would manifest their anger I really can’t imagine. Rioting doesn’t seem like the outlet. I honestly don’t know.

Biden promised in May that HE would not pardon Trump.

The market has priced in a huge win for Biden and has projected a peaceful transition. A Pence pardon changes all that?

Interesting to try to forecast.
    The problem with Cohen's dumb ass theory is if Trump resigns he would be out of power and have no way to force someone to issue him a pardon.

Load Metric

Trump has already won Ohio, that is not even in question. Both camps don't even spend money in Ohio anymore since it's deep Red. Upper portion of the country is competitive however. Trump only needs to keep AZ and keep another one and he will win.

He is down 60-40 in the markets, I probably did not spell that out correctly. But Trump is closing. This time 4 years ago it was 88-12 against.
    I'll give you OH but I believe Biden takes AZ. Even if Trump gets OH and AZ and IA he still loses. He can't win without winning PA and at least one of MN, MI and WI he's not going to win PA.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Druff has always been disingenuous about Trump’s behavior. He is too invested to offer an objective take.

Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen has predicted the US president will pull out all the stops to avoid criminal prosecution if he loses the US presidential election to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Mr Cohen believes Mr Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.
    This is so crazy yet if anyone knows how Trump might play out his final hands it’s Cohen.

The country would lose its frickin’ mind. How people would manifest their anger I really can’t imagine. Rioting doesn’t seem like the outlet. I honestly don’t know.

The market has priced in a huge win for Biden and has projected a peaceful transition. A Pence pardon changes all that?

The problem with Cohen's dumb ass theory is if Trump resigns he would be out of power and have no way to force someone to issue him a pardon.
    He obviously would make the deal with Pence before he resigned.

Load Metric

Pence might be motivated to give Trump a blanket pardon because incriminating evidence against Pence himself re breaking some federal laws might come to better light during an investigation of the Perpetrator-in-Chief’s many crimes committed while President in addition to the ones documented in the Mueller report.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

He obviously would make the deal with Pence before he resigned.
    Trump has his powerful contributors and supporters. He is not without a network. If he asks that Pence will be taken care of, it shall be done.

We call this exchange of favors “politics”.

Load Metric
    sorry have you guys not seen how pence looks at trump?

literally always?

there is no cross pence wouldnt leap onto for trumps sins.

Comments

nightmarefish:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

seriously tho is nate silver ok?
    No way Texas goes blue. It might be close though. I have my doubts about Ohio. Remember, it’s populated with Trumptards like splitthis and dwai.

Trump came to Newport Beach today to beg for money (why else would be be in California, he hates us). His pleas pretty much fell on deaf ears. I’ve got it on pretty good authority that, unless Biden totally fucks up the next debate, the GOP is expecting a blood bath.

Comments

sonatine: its just a completely insane map
    Last edited by Jayjami; 10-18-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Load Metric

literally always?

It's purely political. Once it becomes clear that Trump isn't going to be re-elected, the GOP (and Pence) aren't going to line up behind Trump.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    sonatine: its just a completely insane map
    It's honestly not that insane. That's pretty much what a Biden +~12% map looks like. Not saying Biden wins by 12, but if he did that's about the map you'd expect.

Nate silver is still giving Trump a ~70% chance in Texas. So that's not what he's projecting. Nate has this as a Biden +8.4% right now (even though polls are saying Biden +10.5%). His model has the race tightening by a couple points.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    This is how I see it, at a minimum.

Comments

blake: agree

Walter Sobchak: bingo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

literally always?

It's purely political. Once it becomes clear that Trump isn't going to be re-elected, the GOP (and Pence) aren't going to line up behind Trump.

i simply do not believe this, thats all.

none of them want trump to turn his cult against them, full stop.

its going to be like 3-6 months before trump's irrelevant enough for them to even consider rebranding.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    It's highly disturbing that the FBI sat on the Hunter hard drive for over a year without investigating anything....and keeping the whole thing a secret. There are defintiely things on it that should be investigated for criminality. Even while Trump was being impeached for a phone call with the Ukrainian president the FBI kept its mouth shut about it. Christopher Wray should be fired in disgrace.

Comments

Tellafriend: The entirety of it should be replaced

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's highly disturbing that the FBI sat on the Hunter hard drive for over a year without investigating anything....and keeping the whole thing a secret. There are defintiely things on it that should be investigated for criminality. Even while Trump was being impeached for a phone call with the Ukrainian president the FBI kept its mouth shut about it. Christopher Wray should be fired in disgrace.
    How about this. You are mentally disturbed and need a diaper change

Comments

Walter Sobchak: perfect

Load Metric

literally always?

It’s almost understandable for Pence considering how truly irrelevant he was when Trump chose him from the discard pile. He really hadn’t been a major player in the GOP for awhile. More of a punch line. Very few have benefited more from Trump’s presidency than he has. There are very few people in the world who could make Pence look like a rational and serious guy. He just happens to be standing next to one of those select few.

Load Metric
    RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1317844679891832832

(Thursday as in the debate.)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1317844679891832832

(Thursday as in the debate.)
    This just in.....The Biden's have not, I repeat, not disputed that the
    moon is made of cheese. Gov't cheese
    My god it must be true. If they won't deny it......then
    So dumb

You are very close to the peak of Mount Dumb.

Hey kids, we have another grade school graduate twitter follower
    who is sucking up every shart put out by a dying asshole
    and re-potsing it. ty Vaughny
    Last edited by limitles; 10-18-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Thread Information