Page 29 of 634 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Trump’s Net Approval Craters By TEN POINTS in Latest Fox News Poll

"And in the same poll, Joe Biden now leads Trump by eight points, 48 percent to Trump’s 40 percent, in a head-to-head presidential match. That’s up eight points from April, when Biden and Trump were tied at 42 percent."

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trumps...fox-news-poll/

sidenote, i wonder if trump constantly going after obama, who holds a 99.99% favorability with black people, is a smart idea if you're trying to suppress the black vote.

Load Metric
    I’ll never understand the public. He’s always worst when I think he’ll be higher and highest when I think he should be in the toilet. Polling always seems to be a lagging indicator and it shouldn’t be. It should be a snapshot of the moment.

Back three weeks ago when he was making an idiot of himself on tv every day, I thought he was at rock bottom and he was sitting there at close to 50.

I love that Obama is sitting at a high point after him going after him. That and the mask picture is going to make him lose his shit.

Load Metric
    biden just told charlemagne that if black people dont vote for him they arent black.

weirdly, the loudest voices on black twitter have a problem with this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    biden just told charlemagne that if black people dont vote for him they arent black.

i know he was not being entirely serious, but a white guy questioning someone's blackness is probably not a good look

Load Metric

Only White Racists vote for Trump.

And mentally handicapped Kayne West.

Load Metric

aint*

skip to 17:00. I skimmed through it for a few minutes, I don't think it was a train wreck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

aint*

skip to 17:00. I skimmed through it for a few minutes, I don't think it was a train wreck.
    That’s just horrible fucking politics. That you owe me shit attitude he has. He did it during the debates and I was a little surprised he didn’t catch more heat. They just paid him back when they handed him the nomination. That’s what they’ve done for him lately, and when he gets asked a similar what have you done for me lately question, he gets rattled and starts questioning someone’s blackness. Gets good polls and starts trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory when there is an Obama love fest going on atm.

Diamond
    Load Metric

ya know, I think having to go all in on Joe Biden might be more embarrassing than shilling for Russian collusion

Comments

dwai: gotta agree here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    aint*

That’s just horrible fucking politics. That you owe me shit attitude he has. He did it during the debates and I was a little surprised he didn’t catch more heat. They just paid him back when they handed him the nomination. That’s what they’ve done for him lately, and when he gets asked a similar what have you done for me lately question, he gets rattled and starts questioning someone’s blackness. Gets good polls and starts trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory when there is an Obama love fest going on atm.
    Biden can literally say and do whatever he wants and nobody will care. This entire election will be what the state of the country is in October. If the economy is on the upswing and the virus on the downswing Trump will win and win significantly. However if the reverse is true, Harvey Weinstein could be on the ticket and Trump would be defeated. I think Trump gets a pass on the virus itself, its a losing strategy to say if we had done X in early March things would be different. Anyone reasonable knows this shit was here probably in November. The Dems are preaching to those that get their news from Facebook, and we all know they generally never vote.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

ya know, I think having to go all in on Joe Biden might be more embarrassing than shilling for Russian collusion

it really is the lowest of the low

Load Metric

Remember that time the Trump campaign hired the guy who made 7 figures from Russia to get Putins guy a win in the Ukrainian election though?

Seems like ages ago.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Remember that time the Trump campaign hired the guy who made 7 figures from Russia to get Putins guy a win in the Ukrainian election though?

Seems like ages ago.

PAUL MANAFORT WORLD CLASS SLEAZEBALL. I remember when he got in trouble for tax crimes that didn't happen this decade and the easily manipulated drones are such trained seals of the highest order they acted like it was a crime to do with the 2016 election, kill yourself

Load Metric

Seems like ages ago.
    Name:  IMG_20190217_081446.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  55.1 KB

Load Metric
    If you don't vote for Joe Biden..."you ain't black enough".

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wtf is val demings and why is she shooting up the possible VP predictions at predictit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    aint*

pretty sure it blows over by end of the day. all said, he was making a pretty valid point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Pa, michigan and wisconsin now have vote by mail (no excuse needed) for this year's election.

i wonder who that benefits.
    Nevada is voting by mail to elect a few people for county government and it is being overseen by a Republican.

They are even verifying voters signatures but it's not good enough for Trump who is threatening withholding money for Nevada. Apparently all voting by mail is subject to major fraud only by Democrats. Only when Trump votes by mail from Florida should it be allowed. When Democrats vote by mail they are committing major fraud.

He can't withhold money from Nevada, Michigan or anywhere else unless done by Congress, and then it would have to survive a court challenge. Good luck with that. He just likes to bluster and scare people, but in reality he is impotent. Because he's a cuck.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Nevada is voting by mail to elect a few people for county government and it is being overseen by a Republican.

They are even verifying voters signatures but it's not good enough for Trump who is threatening withholding money for Nevada. Apparently all voting by mail is subject to major fraud only by Democrats. Only when Trump votes by mail from Florida should it be allowed. When Democrats vote by mail they are committing major fraud.

He can't withhold money from Nevada, Michigan or anywhere else unless done by Congress, and then it would have to survive a court challenge. Good luck with that. He just likes to bluster and scare people, but in reality he is impotent. Because he's a cuck.

can u stop saying that, u extremely support the democrat party ffs, literally every cuck in America is on your squad

Load Metric

Only White Racists vote for Trump.

And mentally handicapped Kayne West.

At this moment you just know Trump was thinking wtf nobody told me if I'm president there would be black people touching me, this is awful!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information