Page 552 of 634 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,040 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

No, it's a pretty sad group of libtard kooks.
    cope more

see, this is just terrible generic banter of a guy celebrating a return to CIA controlled imperialism. but yes crimmgod, the libtards here are so bad even a complete trainwreck degenerate alcoholic like myself is comparable to Shaq v high schoolers on a basketball court: i can just roam the lane unimpeded swatting weak attempts and barely jumping to score a basket. and so bad a total noob like u can come in here and take em all on by himself too. but wtf, if a random conservative like crimmgod can show up where is some leftwing noob that actually knows he lives on a slave planet to argue with? i want a degenerate left winger that immediately knew "muh russia" was propaganda to argue with, is that too much to ask for christmas. my god we don't even have one leftie here that would ever say "pardon assange" fkn slaves agree that he should be locked up for reporting 100% truth about our government's scams

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    a complete trainwreck degenerate alcoholic like myself

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    a complete trainwreck degenerate alcoholic like myself

and im still a 10x better man than you cuz u have no idea what i'm even saying in the rest of that post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

and im still a 10x better man than you cuz u have no idea what i'm even saying in the rest of that post

puffing his chest lol..

I think this election cycle I saw a different side of "Sidedish" lol, not one I ever really have before, nor expected =)
    good lols... hes a passionate fella =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think there is a 2nd action in front of a PA court, in which there is a hearing on Monday.
    Yeah, I was reading the opinion of PA lawyers chiming in on that case specifically, and different election lawyers speaking more broadly.

You’d clearly understand it far better than I did, but basically my takeaway was that it was an opinion meant to give cover to the machinations of the corrupt state republicans attempting to steal the election in PA and elsewhere. They keep hoping if they obfuscate everything, and gain any traction ever, that it will create some type of legal momentum.

Obviously they know there wasn’t any actual fraud, which is why their attorneys never argue it. They said pressure is being exerted in a similar fashion in all the swing states. In that case it’s about deadlines and rules that they wrote themselves.

They don’t have the numbers even among their ranks on the state level, and it was kind of meant to hopefully sway some of them in PA and elsewhere to subvert the will of the voters. They said it ultimately had no real way to succeed. They said it’s so transparent and obviously corrupt that it would never gain any traction among actual serious judges, regardless of their political affiliation. Thank god for the judicial branch. I am fully convinced they have the will to go all in with a coup, but the judicial branch has been a firewall as it simply isn’t corrupted like the other branches are at this point.

the PA Supreme Court reversed the lower court's stay order tonight and also threw out another challenge republicans filed. this ends the legal challenges in PA

the basis of the ruling was that republicans filed the challenge much too late -- a year after the laws came out they are claiming are unconstitutional -- and the delay caused prejudice to millions of voters.

despite what the breitbart comment section would have you believe, this type of ruling is not one that can practically be appealed to the US Supreme Court. it's not even a constitutional question. whether the petitioners waited to long to file the lawsuit -- which they clearly did -- is not something the Supreme Court will get involved in. i'm not even sure how this ruling could be appealed (in a non frivolous way).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Jesus fucking christ how are you nerds still talking about this it took a lol virus to get joey bitchmade elected be happy this is the guy morons like which is hilarious

also chang 2 historically awful football programs are playing today if you lose to michigan you have to send franklin to the same showers where kids got raped at ur alma

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This isn't going to work either.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

cope more

see, this is just terrible generic banter of a guy celebrating a return to CIA controlled imperialism. but yes crimmgod, the libtards here are so bad even a complete trainwreck degenerate alcoholic like myself is comparable to Shaq v high schoolers on a basketball court: i can just roam the lane unimpeded swatting weak attempts and barely jumping to score a basket. and so bad a total noob like u can come in here and take em all on by himself too. but wtf, if a random conservative like crimmgod can show up where is some leftwing noob that actually knows he lives on a slave planet to argue with? i want a degenerate left winger that immediately knew "muh russia" was propaganda to argue with, is that too much to ask for christmas. my god we don't even have one leftie here that would ever say "pardon assange" fkn slaves agree that he should be locked up for reporting 100% truth about our government's scams
    Or, it could be that the guy who was told to "cope more" and "cry more" when criticizing Trump is now giving Trumptards a taste of their own medicine. It could be as simple as that.

Load Metric

No he only gets the medium fries lol.
    Says the guy with the avatar of a fat ass. How does it feel to be wider than you are tall?
    I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask the fictional character whose picture it is?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    3 weeks after the election, and here we are, zero news stories about BLM.

No media stories about riots, protests, looting, etc.

Funny, how that happened like that.

Comments

Tellafriend: That trains always right on time

Load Metric

Says the guy with the avatar of a fat ass. How does it feel to be wider than you are tall?
    I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask the fictional character whose picture it is?
    So you admire fat asses like yourself. Have another sandwich, porkie.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    LOL! Message from Dictator Newsom:

"Today is small business Saturday. California is home to over 4 million small businesses. This holiday season, shop safe and shop local to help support our economy and the over 7 million workers that help keep our small businesses going."

This libtard dictator is a stone cold idiot. What businesses that weren't destroyed by Antifa and BLM were shut down by Newsom. How do you shop in a frickin' store that is closed by his dictate. Here's a novel idea Mr. Dictator. Keep small businesses going by letting them open....moron.

This is just more libtard idiocy. You can't make this shit up.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The level of hypocrisy is astounding but yet not surprising.

It's also pretty telling of how miserable of a person you must be to constantly take joy in someone else's suffering.

Load Metric

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL...Trumpism is dead.

Rick Sanchez: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

Walter Sobchak: fuck their feelings

ToasterOven: lols

rum dick: Fucking perfect

Load Metric
    Obviously, Rudy is talking about Trump.

The biggest crook he has represented.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

puffing his chest lol..

I think this election cycle I saw a different side of "Sidedish" lol, not one I ever really have before, nor expected =)
    good lols... hes a passionate fella =)
    the 2nd time youve said something like this. so u have autism then? only a guy living in his own world wouldn't know i've been trump shill #1 for 5 years

Load Metric
    Trump is still hoping that the electoral college delegates still vote for him even though he didn't win and if that doesn't work he wants the Supreme Court to make him President just like George W. Bush.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 11-29-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information