Page 551 of 634 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,020 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The right tends to fall for "patriotism" scams. Remember the effort to collect private money to "build the wall", which ended up being a complete fraud?

The left tends to fall for "social justice" scams. Remember the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which ended up using the donations (solicited to help falsely arrested peaceful protesters) to bail out serial rapists?

Today, our story is about the right.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dono...report-2020-11

A dude sent $2.5 million to a shady group which promised to investigate voter fraud, then allegedly did relatively little, dropped its lawsuits, and wouldn't account for where the money went.

Now he's suing them.

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The right tends to fall for "patriotism" scams. Remember the effort to collect private money to "build the wall", which ended up being a complete fraud?

The left tends to fall for "social justice" scams. Remember the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which ended up using the donations (solicited to help falsely arrested peaceful protesters) to bail out serial rapists?

A dude sent $2.5 million to a shady group which promised to investigate voter fraud, then allegedly did relatively little, dropped its lawsuits, and wouldn't account for where the money went.

Now he's suing them.

Sad!
    Just another mark

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let the hard-hitting and critical coverage of the Biden Administration begin!

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1332655544558120960

Load Metric

Now he's suing them.

Sad!

it's worse what the trump campaign, itself, is doing

you can donate to its legal fund but the fine print at the bottom says that 50% of your donations are going to pay off the campaign debt;

meanwhile i'm sure the lawyers aren't getting paid

Comments

MumblesBadly: 60%, with the rest going to the RNC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've already informed my doctor I want the Trump Vaccine as soon as possible. How many of you Bidentards are going to take the Trump Vaccine?
    hey dumbfuck, y do u want 2 b inoculated against trump

shingles vaccine

diphtheria vaccine

tetanus vaccine

pertussis vaccine

hep A vaccine

pneumococcal vaccine

trump vaccine

rabies vaccine

flu vaccine

HPV

measles vaccine

polio vaccine

rubella vaccine

meningococcal vaccine

hep B vaccine

chickenpox vaccine

mumps vaccine

rotavirus vaccine
    And in your case, Cleatusthatbeatshismeatus, sadly there is no vaccine for stupid. Sorry, stupid just can't be fixed.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I believe this was already appealed to a federal court, who overruled it in a scathing opinion written by a Trump-appointed judge. lol

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2872AZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    I believe this was already appealed to a federal court, who overruled it in a scathing opinion written by a Trump-appointed judge. lol

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

yeah this guy is the absolute pitch perfect example of noise one can ignore. retweeting Cernovich = you played yourself.

i have nagging concerns about trumps ability to lawyer his way into a w here but even if he does, the opinions of reality deniers like barnes will be correct only by coincidence.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Cleatusthatbeatshismeatus
    Mildly amusing, not bad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

I’ve been confused about this since last night. They were implying it was something different, despite it being the same judge. More like a legal opinion, not a ruling. That other matter was resolved by noon yesterday. This seemed to pop up later. From what I gather it’s irrelevant regardless, but I’m not sure it’s the same exact issue.

Load Metric
    i think there is a 2nd action in front of a PA court, in which there is a hearing on Monday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think there is a 2nd action in front of a PA court, in which there is a hearing on Monday.
    Yeah, I was reading the opinion of PA lawyers chiming in on that case specifically, and different election lawyers speaking more broadly.

You’d clearly understand it far better than I did, but basically my takeaway was that it was an opinion meant to give cover to the machinations of the corrupt state republicans attempting to steal the election in PA and elsewhere. They keep hoping if they obfuscate everything, and gain any traction ever, that it will create some type of legal momentum.

Obviously they know there wasn’t any actual fraud, which is why their attorneys never argue it. They said pressure is being exerted in a similar fashion in all the swing states. In that case it’s about deadlines and rules that they wrote themselves.

They don’t have the numbers even among their ranks on the state level, and it was kind of meant to hopefully sway some of them in PA and elsewhere to subvert the will of the voters. They said it ultimately had no real way to succeed. They said it’s so transparent and obviously corrupt that it would never gain any traction among actual serious judges, regardless of their political affiliation. Thank god for the judicial branch. I am fully convinced they have the will to go all in with a coup, but the judicial branch has been a firewall as it simply isn’t corrupted like the other branches are at this point.
    Last edited by BCR; 11-28-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Load Metric
    Jesus fucking christ how are you nerds still talking about this it took a lol virus to get joey bitchmade elected be happy this is the guy morons like which is hilarious

also chang 2 historically awful football programs are playing today if you lose to michigan you have to send franklin to the same showers where kids got raped at ur alma

Load Metric
    Trump Grift 2020 continues with a flurry of desperate emails and text messages spurring on recipients to donate money immediately to his post-election battle SuperPac.

If the Trumptards in this site don’t fork over some cash to ther diaper-wearing leader, they should be ashamed of themselves for only giving lip service to Trump’s efforts to “save America” (i.e. pay off his massive campaign debts for him.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the $3,000,000 trump spent on getting a milwaukee recount resulted in.....

132 votes.......

for biden.

Comments

dwai: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Wow this Biden Derangement Syndrome is spreading incredibly fast. 77% of Republicans still believe that Donald Trump won the election.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Jesus fucking christ how are you nerds still talking about this it took a lol virus to get joey bitchmade elected be happy this is the guy morons like which is hilarious

also chang 2 historically awful football programs are playing today if you lose to michigan you have to send franklin to the same showers where kids got raped at ur alma

these ppl are insane, just wasting brain power. "what is the SCOTUS gonna say about this unprecedented election" is where we've been at since Nov 4

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    crimmgod, have u ever encountered a more hapless libtard crew than we have here
    No, it's a pretty sad group of libtard kooks.
    cope more

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information