Page 251 of 634 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Nikki Haley still the only person who worked for Trump off the top of my head and emerged unscathed.

All politicians are corrupt, and everything that surrounds it is gross, but Trump attracts a certain type. Bannon and Parscale and all of them. Brilliant, yet clearly nuts. Like if they had gated million dollar trailer parks, those dudes would belong in them.

I hope I live long enough to hear the real stories of this time.

Trump has never been boring. You can say a lot of bad things about him, but he isn’t boring. Just non stop chaos.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Nikki Haley still the only person who worked for Trump off the top of my head and emerged unscathed.

All politicians are corrupt, and everything that surrounds it is gross, but Trump attracts a certain type. Bannon and Parscale and all of them. Brilliant, yet clearly nuts. Like if they had gated million dollar trailer parks, those dudes would belong in them.

Trump has never been boring. You can say a lot of bad things about him, but he isn’t boring. Just non stop chaos.
    Love you like a brother and not trolling but

Bannon picked Trump. Provided the script. Bannon and Parscale made the ridiculous long shot that was Trump possible. Trump was a pawn.

What happened after those two is pure Trump. He hasn’t wandered too far off the ideological reservation cause it’s pretty solid stategy given the times we live in. The difference between Trump & Bannon is that Bannon really believes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Trump tax story will serve as a lightning rod so Parscale won’t be front page. Then the debate.

What a circus.

This tax thing with Trump is going to have legs w some of the disenfranchised middle Americans.

Timing of the nyt through.
    I prefer to visualize a deep throat type character in a dank parking garage at 3am handing them over.

Load Metric

Bannon picked Trump. Provided the script. Bannon and Parscale made the ridiculous long shot that was Trump possible. Trump was a pawn.

What happened after those two is pure Trump. He hasn’t wandered too far off the ideological reservation cause it’s pretty solid stategy given the times we live in. The difference between Trump & Bannon is that Bannon really believes.
    Yeah, I don’t view attracts as necessarily chose. I think all kinds of people saw Trump as a means to an end, but this guy has been a criminal for 50 years and somehow keeps the illusion going, so the best laid plans..Feels like half the dudes who made a Trump presidency possible have needed bail money and yet I have a feeling at the end of the day, he’ll die at Mar A Lago on a pile of rubles.
    Last edited by BCR; 09-28-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Load Metric

Yeah, I don’t view attracts as necessarily chose. I think all kinds of people saw Trump as a means to an end, but this guy has been a criminal for 50 years and somehow keeps the illusion going, so the best laid plans..Feels like half the dudes who made a Trump presidency possible have needed bail money and yet I have a feeling at the end of the day, he’ll die at Mar A Lago on a pile of rubles.
    I think the rubles and branding disappear if he isn’t re-elected. The family dynasty depends on a favorable outcome Nov 3rd or we are talking a Führerbunker outcome not wallowing on his round water bed in rubles

Believe me Trump has finely honed survival instincts. He’s not going out quietly. This is as real as it gets.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I’m gonna have to agree.

For 2 years he was the best political technician on the planet. He was handed a lot like Cambridge Analytica but he made the most of it.

He screwed up Tulsa. He wasn’t capable of being a Campaign Manager. He was promoted to his level of incompetence. His technical window had expired too. He was outwitted by a bunch of savvy kids.

He was at the top of the mountain through sheer kismet and now it was gone. That’s gotta suck. Yours is a solid take, Druff, and changed my view. It doesn’t dismiss the dirty tricks and shenanigans that occurred. That stuff is still out there and Bannon has some plea bargaining to do.

Parscale’s life will get more complicated by the day.
    Gotta love seeing Parscale getting tackled to the ground once the cops saw that his wife had bruises on her arms.

Wait, i thought we were told this only happens to black guys? Will there be riots tonight for the cop’s misconduct?

Load Metric
    Oh, we are talking the real Führerbunker outcome where Trump fakes his death and moves to Argentina.

Load Metric

I think the rubles and branding disappear if he isn’t re-elected. The family dynasty depends on a favorable outcome Nov 3rd or we are talking a Führerbunker outcome not wallowing on his round water bed in rubles

]Believe me Trump has finely honed survival instincts. He’s not going out quietly. This is as real as it gets.
    Yep. I hope he ends up in the bunker, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Load Metric

shes also the only one who left immediately after it was revealed trump was having an ongoing affair with a senior staffer and everyone knew about it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This will be my near final post about Parscale related stuff and I’ll let you guys resume normal programming.

I find the origin story of Bannon, Cambridge Analytica (Bannon), Parscale and the Trump “miracle” the night of Nov 3rd 2016 to be utterly fascinating. I cannot get enough.

You must appreciate the manipulation to understand Trump and our plight

Maybe you watched “The Great Hack” on Netflix. In it you see Christopher Wylie though he is not the focus. I actually didn’t care so much for the Netflix doc.

Christopher Wylie was the CA and Facebook whistleblower. He helped shape the tools that Parscale exploited. Brilliant fag.

In the video below Wylie is speaking before a fashion conference of all things. Wylie was clear and crisp in explaining the concepts & origin of the tools that Bannon and Parscale used to get Trump elected. By extension why we as a democracy are well and truly fucked.

I’ve read some people couldn’t follow. I’ve been absorbed by this story for so long it’s hard for me to be objective but this is the best thing I’ve ever seen.

BCR, I’m looking at you. It also kind of explains the metamorphosis of Druff over time if you appreciate what a huge consumer of Facebook and social media he is and the consequences Wylie describes.

Comments

BCR: Watched the whole thing. Great stuff.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-28-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wonder if Trump will bring this up in tonight’s debate.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310796979954483200

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Wonder if Trump will bring this up in tonight’s debate.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310796979954483200
    COME ON MUMBLES AND SONATINE SAID THERE'S NO PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD FROM THE DEMOCRAT SIDE.

REPUBLICANS OBV SUPPRESS VOTES THOUGH

Load Metric
    EXCLUSIVE: Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40M from Trump's campaign and $10M from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt from his lavish lifestyle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

Brad Parscale will be getting anally raped by illegal immigrants in prison, while his hot wife with fake tits will be getting drilled by a big black man.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: fake boobs rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40M from Trump's campaign and $10M from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt from his lavish lifestyle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

Brad Parscale will be getting anally raped by illegal immigrants in prison, while his hot wife with fake tits will be getting drilled by a big black man.

You may be overthinking this lulz

Load Metric
    This will be my near final post about Parscale related stuff and I’ll let you guys resume normal programming.

I find the origin story of Bannon, Cambridge Analytica (Bannon), Parscale and the Trump “miracle” the night of Nov 3rd 2016 to be utterly fascinating. I cannot get enough.

You must appreciate the manipulation to understand Trump and our plight

Maybe you watched “The Great Hack” on Netflix. In it you see Christopher Wylie though he is not the focus. I actually didn’t care so much for the Netflix doc.

Christopher Wylie was the CA and Facebook whistleblower. He helped shape the tools that Parscale exploited. Brilliant fag.

In the video below Wylie is speaking before a fashion conference of all things. Wylie was clear and crisp in explaining the concepts & origin of the tools that Bannon and Parscale used to get Trump elected. By extension why we as a democracy are well and truly fucked.

I’ve read some people couldn’t follow. I’ve been absorbed by this story for so long it’s hard for me to be objective but this is the best thing I’ve ever seen.

BCR, I’m looking at you. It also kind of explains the metamorphosis of Druff over time if you appreciate what a huge consumer of Facebook and social media he is and the consequences Wylie describes.

the jim simons biography has some fucking jewels about mercer's involvement.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the jim simons biography has some fucking jewels about mercer's involvement.

Rebekah & Robert Mercer. The money that made the Bannon engine run. Pretty wacky guy.

If you have a Mercer cheat code you’d like to share I’d love to spare myself reading about a hedgie unless Simon really is worth the time.

Mercer is pretty eccentric and brilliant. There are lots of things like his love heavy weaponry comes to mind. Funds all kinds of flaky stuff

You know what? I’m off for a few minutes of Mercer. It’s all soooo good.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-29-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Load Metric
    You know, all Druff has to do is ask and I’m sure Mercer would fund an alt-right site. Not entirely kidding

Load Metric
    Druff is a proud boy and an enemy of democracy all at the same time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Druff is a proud boy and an enemy of democracy all at the same time
    A Jewish Proud Boy?

Boy you are stupid

Thread Information