Page 182 of 634 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Because he employs scientists and I assume that’s what their recommendations were. You honestly think the responses he recommends are his ideas?
    YES
    It’s pretty sick to malign a guy who has probably saved more lives than any doctor in America currently living. So much of disease and epidemiology is done by disease modeling and data driven. That’s the only things I’ve seen him comment on, and certainly something that he finances. It’s pretty sick that a billionaire who spends all his money being a selfish hedonist is championed by the right, and a guy who attempts to do good is vilified. Sick and sad.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

YES
    It’s pretty sick to malign a guy who has probably saved more lives than any doctor in America currently living. So much of disease and epidemiology is done by disease modeling and data driven. That’s the only things I’ve seen him comment on, and certainly something that he finances. It’s pretty sick that a billionaire who spends all his money being a selfish hedonist is championed by the right, and a guy who attempts to do good is vilified. Sick and sad.
    George Bush is a hero in Africa due to Aids funding...and Dems think he’s a bumbling racist dipshit.

Welcome to the party, pal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

George Bush is a hero in Africa due to Aids funding...and Dems think he’s a bumbling racist dipshit.

Welcome to the party, pal.
    People in politics are always fodder. I’m pretty sure Gates received a medal from Bush for his work. He isn’t a politician. People think Bush was an idiot on Iraq. I don’t recall criticism for AIDS funding. So you agree Gates is a force of evil? Interesting.

Gold
    Load Metric

YES
    https://twitter.com/who/status/1217043229427761152

Load Metric

For this to be true then scientists all over the world are either lying or completely wrong. That’s a huge conspiracy you realize? You’re bringing up BLM, ANTIFA and Frauci which doesn’t explain why Japan masks the fuck up and almost no one dies there. Why do you think they all wear masks there? They don’t give a shit about what’s going on in the US and their response isn’t dictated by anything going on in our country. In fact, they’re likely laughing at how stupid we are.
    I’m not a virus denier I just think our continued panicked response to it is way overblown. We have to learn to live with the virus and let people rebuild their lives and return to normalcy and stop letting the government infringe on our civil liberties.
    Great idea to transition to a more rational and mature tone after the Bill Gates conspiracy theory troll. You Fluster the libs who think they're so smart bc education and make Dawi and Mulva think you're an actual genius all at once.

Load Metric

Comparing Japan to the US and it’s ability and preparedness to fight a virus outbreak is just retarded for so many reasons I’m not gonna waste my time.
    You’re missing the point. The point is their response was to take it very seriously. Why would they do that? All your conspiracy theories have to do with the Dems and Fauci for the US election. Japan doesn’t give a shit about the election and it doesn’t impact them. The answer is, they take the virus seriously because their scientists think it’s a serious matter.

Ya, it’s hard for me to continue having a legit conversation once I start hearing Gates is the devil and Hillary is a pedophile talk.
    correct

Platinum
    Load Metric

YES
    Ya, it’s hard for me to continue having a legit conversation once I start hearing Gates is the devil and Hillary is a pedophile talk.

Comments

BiffCo99: Cope harder

Load Metric
    bill gates has been donating vast sums of money to epidemiology research for about 30+ years, epidemic prevention has been his pet passion since he got rich enough to change the world.

not saying that the dumbest people we went to high school with dont have a right to their opinion but they should probably stay in their lane when it comes to bill gates' bona fides.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

https://twitter.com/who/status/1217043229427761152

Probably better to use a meme in this spot.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Probably better to use a meme in this spot.
    I guess this will have to do:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1090361495119187969

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    "It’s strange. They take the fact that I’m involved with vaccines and they just reverse it, so instead of giving money to save lives, I’m making money to get rid of lives."

Bill Gates on being vilified by anti-vaxxers and other conspiracy theorists
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    "It’s strange. They take the fact that I’m involved with vaccines and they just reverse it, so instead of giving money to save lives, I’m making money to get rid of lives."

In Ireland they call anti maskers “rat lickers”. Pretty apt, could apply to all the anti mask anti vax shower of mongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

In Ireland they call anti maskers “rat lickers”. Pretty apt, could apply to all the anti mask anti vax shower of mongs.
    Not wanting to take an unproven vaccine rushed to market for a virus with a 99.something survival rate does not make you an anti-vaxxer.

However, believing in the the Russia hoax does make you a conspiracy theorist.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

i call liberals "wannabe tranny blowers"

Comments

BiffCo99: LOL

splitthis: Gottem

Load Metric
    Are we just glossing over windows me Jace

Load Metric
    I don't care what you say this Seattle cracker is on the hook

Load Metric
    A+ rated pollster Marist college out with new polls today

39% approve of the job trump is doing 55% disapprove

Biden with an 11 point lead 53-42 in the general

A generic ballot shows the dems up by 6 so it looks like trump is worse off than a generic republican

lets get this piece of shit the fuck outta office and get the country back to some kind of normalcy instead of this non stop daily chaos that this asshole brings

Comments

splitthis: Lol at polls

Load Metric
    Every post from the Trumptards here about Harris is parroting the talking points from Trump's campaign that have percolated through the right wing hate machine.

Trump has "heard" that Kamala isn't a citizen and isn't qualified to be on the ticket. Gee where have we heard that one before? Nobody with a brain believed this about Obama, now we have definitive proof that was a lie. They're saying exactly the same thing about Harris. Any nonwhite person, apparently, is "not a citizen." Pure racism.

Then there's she slept her way to political success. Misogynists on this board who never met a woman they didn't love to smear or belittle have already lapped this one up. She couldn't possibly have come to where she is on her own merits and hard work. I guess she blew all the judges when she was a prosecutor too. Hilarious that Trump is tweeting out to all the "suburban housewives" and now they're saying a woman can't succeed without sleeping her way to it. I'm sure the suburban housewives can't wait to vote for assholes who talk about women like that.

Apparently she is also an opportunist with no principles whatsoever. Simultaneously she is a radical leftist who will stop at nothing to implement her vision of an America that looks exactly like Cuba or China. By definition, these two things cannot be true simultaneously. Which is it?

Conclusion: They have nothing good to attack her with so they're trying to see if anything will stick.

It won't stick because she's centrist and fairly bland, much like Biden. Their alignment is lawful good, the perfect antidote to Trump's chaotic evil alignment.

Keep being good little drones though, Trump is laughing all the way to the shitter.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 08-14-2020 at 03:17 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The "Kamala slept her way to political success" narrative isn't new. That's been said around California for a long time.

She banged Willie Brown, 31 years her senior, when she was a nobody and he was very big in California politics.

She was 29, he was 60.

Do you think she was attracted to this old man while she was in her 20s? Come on.

Comments

JSTAT: Brown still calls the shots

splitthis: Slept her way to the bottom

Load Metric
    oh and trump guys i want you guys to keep in mind that one the worst presidents in our history Herbert Hoover got 40%of the vote when FDR blew him out

nearly impossible to not get around 40% which is pretty much where shit for brains fat ass trump is at

Biden always around 50% -)

Comments

splitthis: Lol at polls

Thread Information