Page 172 of 634 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you don't think the batshit crazy things trump tweets are newsworthy because you have become numb to the fact that a legit sociopath is our president.

it's a sad commentary on our nation
    He’s a clown so I read shit that he posts from that POV. At the end of the day 95% of the shit he tweets is harmless nonsense but the media paints it as the end of the world. It’s getting close to a trillion dollars in damage from these riots and msm barely covers it. Truly bizarre
    Few weeks ago estimate of damages was 1-3 billion.

https://www.genre.com/knowledge/blog...-ahead-en.html

That's from the insurers side. Very likely the costliest civil disorder event, but trillion is a huge number. Basically they could have nuked Portland and Seattle, and it would still be less than trillion.

Load Metric
    For reference Katrina was about 100b in direct damages and 200-250 billion in total impact to the area.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    im gettin rich, blake the fake (gambler) is not

you're setting this up so that you'll have no choice but to never log in again if trump loses cause you'll look a retard

also fake should have the parenthesis, not gambler. stop day-drinking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Doesn't represent me any more than Ted Bundy represents you.

Dumb, unfortunate, asshole things happen a million times a day all over the country. Turning one of them into some kind of symbol that supposedly represents millions of people is a pure propaganda operation.

Keep drinking the Orange Cuckski Kool-Aid.
    The guys burning the Bible’s and burning dumpsters and police stations, and burning small business and looting and blinding people with lasers are the quasi paramilitary force of the elites you so passionately defend day after day on this board. They are yours. Own it.
    Are the Klan the quasi-paramilitary force of Trump and the other shitbags you support?

If not, then your statement shows what an idiot you are.

If yes, the bible burning dipshits still don't represent me, so go fuck yourself and drink bleach immediately.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

He’s a clown so I read shit that he posts from that POV. At the end of the day 95% of the shit he tweets is harmless nonsense but the media paints it as the end of the world. It’s getting close to a trillion dollars in damage from these riots and msm barely covers it. Truly bizarre

That's from the insurers side. Very likely the costliest civil disorder event, but trillion is a huge number. Basically they could have nuked Portland and Seattle, and it would still be less than trillion.
    I thought I had heard $600 billion but I could be mistaken. Doesn’t change the point that msm acts like it’s no big deal and it’s been going on for months.

Load Metric
    At least we don't have to worry about this Kanye West BS working out.
    Jared is on the case.

There isn't one other administration that would be all
    "you know who would be perfect for Middle East Peace?
    this 36 yr old Jewish slum lord from Brooklyn."

Kanye West’s secret meeting with Jared Kushner revealed

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/08/...rump-revealed/

This is a joke, the black vote is signed sealed and delivered thanks to
    Name:  Clyborn2.PNG
Views: 162
Size:  620.4 KB
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric

The guys burning the Bible’s and burning dumpsters and police stations, and burning small business and looting and blinding people with lasers are the quasi paramilitary force of the elites you so passionately defend day after day on this board. They are yours. Own it.
    Are the Klan the quasi-paramilitary force of Trump and the other shitbags you support?

If yes, the bible burning dipshits still don't represent me, so go fuck yourself and drink bleach immediately.
    Show me some recent video of the Klan in action doing anything close to what’s happening in Portland night after night. I’ll wait.

The Klan is a totally irrelevant organization in the US today. Your beloved Antifa has effectively taken over the entire cities of Seattle and Portland and are reshaping them in a way that will affect them for years or maybe decades. BLM is doing the same in Chicago. Own it.

Load Metric

Show me some recent video of the Klan in action doing anything close to what’s happening in Portland night after night. I’ll wait.

The Klan is a totally irrelevant organization in the US today. Your beloved Antifa has effectively taken over the entire cities of Seattle and Portland and are reshaping them in a way that will affect them for years or maybe decades. BLM is doing the same in Chicago. Own it.
    yeah gotta agree here walt, the klan isn't near this organized or even relevant anymore, fuck the klan, i can't believe people still believe the klan is capable of anything nowadays. Your friends with antifa and BLM, though... they're ruining cities and creating mass anarchy, with their communist and marxist agendas

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    im gettin rich, blake the fake (gambler) is not

you're setting this up so that you'll have no choice but to never log in again if trump loses cause you'll look a retard

also fake should have the parenthesis, not gambler. stop day-drinking

lol what? why wouldnt i just say "russia hacked the election and thats why im still a genius. here's whats gonna happen in 2021" like the lol pool of PFA libtards

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric

I thought I had heard $600 billion but I could be mistaken. Doesn’t change the point that msm acts like it’s no big deal and it’s been going on for months.
    Twin Cities were at 500 million month ago. So you might be thinking that. It's fairly big deal, but the right is blowing it up out of proportions.

With LA riots in 5 days they racked 63 deaths and billion in property damage. With everything George Floyd related we're at 30 deaths. This thing has been going on 2 and half months in several cities.

Load Metric

Twin Cities were at 500 million month ago. So you might be thinking that. It's fairly big deal, but the right is blowing it up out of proportions.

With LA riots in 5 days they racked 63 deaths and billion in property damage. With everything George Floyd related we're at 30 deaths. This thing has been going on 2 and half months in several cities.
    keep defending rioters, looters, arsonists and murderers, i bet you're such a punk rock dude irl, so edgy

Gold
    Load Metric

Not gonna count the surging crime in Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Portland and other cities that has led to many more deaths?

Minneapolis is a hellhole now and the extent of the riots and their toll across the nation has been grossly underreported.

Michael Tracey travelled the country and reported on the damage. Or you can believe some guy posting about it here from a different continent. Read the below article for a true look at the damage:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1290692209725988865

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cleveland is going to be a site to behold.

Mainly outdoor gatherings among the electorate. Perfect.

Burn baby burn

Name:  5d17b60d7e7e5bc560550d71282dfaf4.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  42.1 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

9 unarmed black men were killed by cops in 2019, but the left has everyone convinced blacks are being hunted down by cops. Has the left blown this out of proportion or not? BTW unarmed doesn't mean innocent. In most of those 9 cases the guy that got shot was either going for the cop's gun or beating the shit out of the cop. If 30 isn't a big deal to you in the riots then these 9 must not be a big deal to you either. Right?

Load Metric

Not gonna count the surging crime in Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Portland and other cities that has led to many more deaths?

Minneapolis is a hellhole now and the extent of the riots and their toll across the nation has been grossly underreported.

Michael Tracey travelled the country and reported on the damage. Or you can believe some guy posting about it here from a different continent. Read the below article for a true look at the damage:
    What ever surging crime is never counted. This is no exception. The simple reason is that it's impossible to attribute what % of the increase was caused by the riots. Covid, unemployment and dozen of other things could have led to increased violent deaths.

I went through the article. I have no better idea what the total of property damage is at the moment and neither does anyone else that read the article.

Has there been single day when riots haven't been reported in the last 2 and half months? More or less every major news source reported about Chicago 2 days ago.

Load Metric

What ever surging crime is never counted. This is no exception. The simple reason is that it's impossible to attribute what % of the increase was caused by the riots. Covid, unemployment and dozen of other things could have led to increased violent deaths.

I went through the article. I have no better idea what the total of property damage is at the moment and neither does anyone else that read the article.

Has there been single day when riots haven't been reported in the last 2 and half months? More or less every major news source reported about Chicago 2 days ago.
    MSM is reporting on peaceful protests, not riots

Load Metric

9 unarmed black men were killed by cops in 2019, but the left has everyone convinced blacks are being hunted down by cops. Has the left blown this out of proportion or not? BTW unarmed doesn't mean innocent. In most of those 9 cases the guy that got shot was either going for the cop's gun or beating the shit out of the cop. If 30 isn't a big deal to you in the riots then these 9 must not be a big deal to you either. Right?
    I mentioned it for scale. Half the deaths in 75ish days vs 5. You should get the idea. Has nothing to do with anything else.

Also Katrina 100b in direct damage. These riots are at a few billion.

Things can be under and over estimated no matter the size.

Also...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...19/5322455002/

...not that it matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

If that article had no effect on you then I don’t know what to tell you. It was a sobering look at the extent of the rioting and the damage done to property and real lives across the country. But if you want to dismiss it because it didn’t give you an accurate account of the monetary total of property damage congratulations on being a soulless robot.

As far as the Chicago riots, two days ago it was given cursory coverage and then quickly memoryholed as is anything else which is perceived to hurt Biden and the BLM movement.

The kind of chaos we saw in Chicago and ongoing in Portland and Seattle is being normalized by our MSM. I know you think that’s totally cool or just the way it is and not that big of a deal and just totally blown out of proportion by “right wing media”, but to normal Americans it is frightening to watch the breakdown of society and law and order in real time. Anyone truly paying attention recognizes this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

MSM is reporting on peaceful protests, not riots
    I have no idea what you think is MSM, but Newsweek, Guardian, NBC, MSN, WSJ, BBC, CNN pop-up on the first few pages of google search.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I mentioned it for scale. Half the deaths in 75ish days vs 5. You should get the idea. Has nothing to do with anything else.

Also Katrina 100b in direct damage. These riots are at a few billion.

Things can be under and over estimated no matter the size.

Also...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...19/5322455002/

...not that it matters.
    So has the left media blown it out of proportion or not? Hint, it's ok to say yes.

BTW yes Katrina did huge damage. It was also all over the media covered for weeks. Not sure your point.

Thread Information