Page 165 of 634 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Really surprised he picked her (if he's actually the one that did the picking).

They don't seem to get along very well.
    She tried to discredit him during the debates.
    She 100% thinks she can do a better job than him which can be a strange dynamic.
    She's unlikable in a Hillary Clinton sort of way.
    She has a strange record with regards to prosecuting black people that doesn't seem like it will play well in the current climate.
    Protests left and right about police brutality...and the Democrats pick a cop for VP? LOL

also hilarious:

http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Harris? Really? Nice way to piss off any lefties

It’s like a Democrat version of a law and order ticket

Load Metric

She 100% thinks she can do a better job than him which can be a strange dynamic.
    She has a strange record with regards to prosecuting black people that doesn't seem like it will play well in the current climate.
    Meh...he didn’t really have a good choice imo. He was committed to taking a woman, and had to please both black voters and seniors who are polling for him, yet voted against Hillary.

I am not crazy about her, but I have no idea about the internal numbers. He’s rose slightly in the betting markets ever since the announcement, so I guess at least the money thinks it’s a fair choice. She’s basically the whitest black lady you can choose. A prosecutor to fend off all the defund the police shit, probably doesn’t scare old people all that bad, and probably irrelevant for the most part. She’s basically third on the list. It’s a vote for or against Trump for almost everyone, Trump v Biden for a few, and she’s probably his safest option all things considered in a distant third that I can’t imagine is a big factor. It’s weird because she has a higher chance to take over as any VP could, but I’d bet she’s pretty neutral overall. I bet it doesn’t move polls up or down. She’ll hang in debates and be fine. That would be the only place she could hurt shit. She won’t be a bump or an albatross.

Load Metric
    i think kamala wins him a lot of center support but costs him the far left progressives/bernie bros and if we are being perfectly honest, id say 80% of them stay home election night regardless of who biden chose.

Comments

MumblesBadly: 100% accurate. I can’t stand that sycophant-to-the-rich.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i think kamala wins him a lot of center support but costs him the far left progressives/bernie bros and if we are being perfectly honest, id say 80% of them stay home election night regardless of who biden chose.
    I find hate is a more powerful motivator than love so I’ll take the other side.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Susan Rice odds dropping like a stone watching +175 —-> +140

Span of minutes
    That was fun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    It’s official it’s Kamala
    who made some money on this here?
    i say anyone who owns stock in Smith Wesson or Sturm Ruger....Harris led the appeal of Peralta v County of San Diego, which led to denial of conceal carry in California
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

What policies specifically?

1. requiring private insurers to not discriminate against people with preexisting conditions... which is literally the entire reason obamacare was created. trump said he wants to require this by executive order. ummm ok.

2. handing weekly checks to people out of work on top of their state-based unemployment compensation

3. prohibiting landlords from evicting tenants who can't pay

10 years ago, if i asked you if a democrat or republican president would be pushing these through by executive order, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't have guessed it was the republican
    He’s doing it because of a once in 100 years pandemic. These are not normal times.

Lockdown policies (by mostly Democrat governors) have crippled the economy and destroyed or heavily damaged a lot of people’s livelihoods. The economy has been shut down like no other time in American history, people are hurting and Democrats won’t agree on a deal to help the American people because they think the more pain people experience the better chance Biden has to win.

The Democrats are playing hardball and Trump isn’t gonna just roll over. He’s forcing their hand and I think it’s pretty damn smart.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I’m sure there is no correlation to the announcement and the stock market going straight in the toilet.
    do you think that means the market thinks biden will win?

Load Metric
    Early congratulations to Kamala Harris for becoming the 47th President of the United States.

Comments

blake:

Load Metric

1. requiring private insurers to not discriminate against people with preexisting conditions... which is literally the entire reason obamacare was created. trump said he wants to require this by executive order. ummm ok.

2. handing weekly checks to people out of work on top of their state-based unemployment compensation

3. prohibiting landlords from evicting tenants who can't pay

10 years ago, if i asked you if a democrat or republican president would be pushing these through by executive order, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't have guessed it was the republican
    He’s doing it because of a once in 100 years pandemic. These are not normal times.

Lockdown policies (by mostly Democrat governors) have crippled the economy and destroyed or heavily damaged a lot of people’s livelihoods. The economy has been shut down like no other time in American history, people are hurting and Democrats won’t agree on a deal to help the American people because they think the more pain people experience the better chance Biden has to win.

The Democrats are playing hardball and Trump isn’t gonna just roll over. He’s forcing their hand and I think it’s pretty damn smart.
    great but this rationale will be used by every president.

more importantly, what do you think about the preexisting conditions part?

that was literally the entire reason for obamacare. if obama thought he could just decree that insurance companies have to keep prices the same for people with preexisting conditions, he would never would have bothered with congress.

Load Metric

pure analytics. he's picking the person the pollsters think will help him win. he could care less about his or her politics

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Harris? Really? Nice way to piss off any lefties

It’s like a Democrat version of a law and order ticket

law and order the euro twink says LOL

LOL WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SHIT COUNTRY YOU EURO FAGGOT LIVING IN RUSSIA.

LET ALL THE MUSLIMS INTO THE UK, DIVERSITY IS YOUR STRENGTH

Load Metric
    Name:  202008110619-sY2JWj77AV.jpeg
Views: 181
Size:  369.3 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: DRAI 2020...Talk from the ass. - ASSCLOWN!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...gYL?li=BBnbcA1

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding and he knows nothing about the donation.

Comments

dwai: late to the thread baby dick boy

Gold
    Load Metric

great but this rationale will be used by every president.

more importantly, what do you think about the preexisting conditions part?

that was literally the entire reason for obamacare. if obama thought he could just decree that insurance companies have to keep prices the same for people with preexisting conditions, he would never would have bothered with congress.
    My point is Obama set the precedent, not Trump. To me it sounds like Democrats whining that “hey only we can do that! Not fair!” Obama did it first so he deserves the lions share of the blame.

I honestly think Trump did it mainly because he needs to get money in people’s hands who are hurting during a pandemic. And if he doesn’t do that in an election year he is done. Dems are playing dirty by keeping the economy shut down, so is Trump. I got no problem with it.

I’m also guessing if Chief Justice Roberts had struck down DACA in the courts Trump wouldn’t have tried this either but dirty politics by Dems and Roberts opened the door.

I honestly have not cared that much about Obamacare. Some say it’s good, some say it’s bad. I’m pretty much uninformed on it. Is it possible Trump could want to repeal Obamacare but thinks some aspects of it are good and should remain in place? I’m just guessing.

Comments

Tellafriend: point is correct
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-11-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I’m sure there is no correlation to the announcement and the stock market going straight in the toilet.
    The market will tank if Biden wins.

If the Dems win the senate...it will be a bloodbath for a while until the uncertainty wears off.

A vaccine may cure all though.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...gYL?li=BBnbcA1

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding and he knows nothing about the donation.
    He also donated to The Clintons

Load Metric

The market will tank if Biden wins.

If the Dems win the senate...it will be a bloodbath for a while until the uncertainty wears off.

A vaccine may cure all though.
    Really? Answer this question.

The biggest stock market drop in history occurred when who was President?

Comments

dwai: stupid fucking idiot

big dick: offset the trash can

Thread Information