Page 163 of 634 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Why can Obama use Executive orders but Trump can’t?
    i was not endorsing the use of DACA by executive order

But I guess we’re way past caring about the rule of law in this country.

each side just wants to see their side “win” by any means necessary, legal or not

no one cares anymore. it’s sad. we’re idiots
    It’s OK to think the country is hopelessly divided and fucked, I actually agree. But the Obama administration ushered in this awful political era we currently inhabit.

Trump can only do this EO stuff because Obama decided to disregard the rule of law first. The guy was the most corrupt President in US history.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1292779940597899265

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    okay simpleton

china started it and trump made it 100x worse for americans
    Why do you care so much about 89 year olds dying in Florida while your own city has become a third world lawless hellhole?
    Unless you're going for irony, be careful with the 'why do you care about other people, you should care about yourself' attacks - libs will smell the hypocrisy from far away and if you don't distract them quickly you might end up looking foolish and, even worse, letting the other Trump loyalists down. Stick with the talking points about Bidens mental health and maybe throw in some Epstein/Pedo stuff if you want to change things up. Have you considered making up your own conspiracy theory? Might be worth considering. Let me know if you want to brainstorm. Something about Bidens wife might be good...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Why do you care so much about 89 year olds dying in Florida while your own city has become a third world lawless hellhole?
    Unless you're going for irony, be careful with the 'why do you care about other people, you should care about yourself' attacks - libs will smell the hypocrisy from far away and if you don't distract them quickly you might end up looking foolish and, even worse, letting the other Trump loyalists down. Stick with the talking points about Bidens mental health and maybe throw in some Epstein/Pedo stuff if you want to change things up. Have you considered making up your own conspiracy theory? Might be worth considering. Let me know if you want to brainstorm. Something about Bidens wife might be good...
    https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1292812876126789632

Gold
    Load Metric

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1292677848176754688

Load Metric

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1292677848176754688
    Same thing happening in liberal California, smh.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

The consent decree was lifted in 2018. That's 2 years ago. Plans are already in motion. They've never stopped.
    You're honestly concerned about this? Truly? you think this will impact the outcome of the election? Seriously of the millions of things that could happen this is in the top million?
    It certainly is in the top million. The combined effect of all Republican voter suppression efforts is substantial.

Take ex-felons in Florida. The voters of Florida overwhelmingly approved restoring voting rights to ex-felons. Then the legislature made them pay any outstanding fines to be reinstated. Nobody else with outstanding fines has to pay them in order to vote. Millions of people have unpaid parking tickets, overdue taxes, whatever else, they can still vote. This is an unconstitutional poll tax that overruled the clear preference of the voters of Florida. that's over a million voters right there. Over a million in the mother of all swing states. You can't tell me that won't have a huge impact.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Even Druff has quit and gone silent.

The stamina displayed here is by these 3 guys deserves some kinda recognition
    I haven't really gone silent.

I have expressed that I am concerned the campaign isn't being run well. You can express that concern regardless of your politics, if you're objective. Democrats should have been saying the same thing about Hillary in 2016. Her strategy was to appeal to coastal liberals who were going to vote for her anyway. Huh?

Trump is getting run over by the left, even on issues he should be winning. I think he's just not good at campaigning as an incumbent because he gets too distracted by attacks on his existing record and actions.

Many moderate Democrats are in denial right now about Biden, though. The truth is:

1) He's definitely senile

2) He is going to let the left control everything once elected
    He just went on a bike ride yesterday. Trump can't even walk down a gently sloping ramp.

Whatever you mean by the left controlling everything, if you mean he's going to put Democrats in the cabinet and undo just about everything Trump did, you're damn right.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Typical reactionary scaremongering by Druff re who will control the Biden presidency.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Depends on what he's using them for.

Didn't you take civics in high school?
    So much cope.
    So much retarded.

Do you think there should be laws in America? Do you think the president should be a dictator?

Comments

BiffCo99: You have Zero self awareness

MumblesBadly: Druff, drop the ban-hammer on the idiot who just insults people when he can’t answer a question!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    okay simpleton

china started it and trump made it 100x worse for americans
    My city is fantastic. I'm sorry if yours is a tihrd world lawless hellhole. Why not run for office?

Comments

BiffCo99: spewtard

MumblesBadly: Again with the insults instead of answers. Wondering how quickly Marty would get banned for spewing such abuse.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Even Druff has quit and gone silent.

The stamina displayed here is by these 3 guys deserves some kinda recognition
    I haven't really gone silent.

I have expressed that I am concerned the campaign isn't being run well. You can express that concern regardless of your politics, if you're objective. Democrats should have been saying the same thing about Hillary in 2016. Her strategy was to appeal to coastal liberals who were going to vote for her anyway. Huh?

Trump is getting run over by the left, even on issues he should be winning. I think he's just not good at campaigning as an incumbent because he gets too distracted by attacks on his existing record and actions.
    Yeah, the biggest problem with Trump is his campaign. That’s your take.

More silence less of this.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff has abandoned all moral principles in defending the most incompetent, corrupt, and destructive president the GOP has ever gotten elected (with help from a key geopolitical opponent, no less).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Allan Lichtman

Name:  Portrait_of_Allan_Lichtman.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  19.3 KB

The Nostradamus professor who has called the last 20 or so U.S. election results picks anybody but Trump in 2020

The interesting point to me is that his predictions, based on mostly objective facts, leaves current campaigns and public debates as the least important components

In other words he believes the voting public has not been asleep the last four years but is warily judging the incumbent.

Tough luck Trump
    You're Fired

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Allan Lichtman

The Nostradamus professor who has called the last 20 or so U.S. election results picks anybody but Trump in 2020

The interesting point to me is that his predictions, based on mostly objective facts, leaves current campaigns and public debates as the least important components

In other words he believes the voting public has not been asleep the last four years but is warily judging the incumbent.

Tough luck Trump
    You're Fired
    This guy called the last 20 US Presidential elections?

He looks great for being over 90 years old.

Comments

splitthis: Lol gottem

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Allan Lichtman

Tough luck Trump
    You're Fired
    This guy called the last 20 US Presidential elections?

He looks great for being over 90 years old.
    All right all right. Only a defeated right winger would see past the greater point

Load Metric
    I assume you mean he has dementia or Alzheimer's.

Did you start believing this because Trump told you to or did you dupe yourself by clicking too many 'watch Joe Biden say the MOST STUPID thing ever' links?

Not saying he definitely doesn't have early stage dementia or Alzheimers , it's possible. But the old Druff would definitely wouldn't be so easily manipulated.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Did you start believing this because Trump told you to or did you dupe yourself by clicking too many 'watch Joe Biden say the MOST STUPID thing ever' links?

Not saying he definitely doesn't have early stage dementia or Alzheimers , it's possible. But the old Druff would definitely wouldn't be so easily manipulated.
    How am I being manipulated?

Biden looks perpetually confused. Trump doesn't need to tell me that.

Load Metric
    No he doesn't.

Load Metric
    watching the news and I see trump on tv

he mentions how horrible the 1917 pandemic was and how the spanish flu was reponsible for ending WW2

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    These campaign e-mails from Trump are pretty dumb.

CONGRATULATIONS! TODD IS THE TRUMP PATRIOT OF THE WEEK!

TODD,

After looking through all of our BEST supporters, President Trump chose YOU as the very FIRST Trump Patriot of the Week.

Your support has not gone unnoticed, TODD. You’ve truly earned this prestigious recognition.

President Trump was SO impressed by your dedication to our movement that he unlocked an EXCLUSIVE 500%-MATCH just for YOU.

Your Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH offer is ONLY available to you for the NEXT HOUR, so act fast.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to claim your Trump Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH. >>

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $120
    CONTRIBUTE $15 = $90
    CONTRIBUTE $10 = $60
    CONTRIBUTE $5 = $30

President Trump really wants to thank you for all that you’ve done, TODD.

He’s asked us to let him know the moment you accept your Trump Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH, so don’t wait much longer.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW and your gift will be 500%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

The dumbest of dumb rubes might fall for this, but I don't think this will convince very many people to donate. It's just insulting and scammy-looking.

With all of the idiotic and extreme shit the left is doing/saying, these campaign e-mails should write themselves. No need for "TRUMP SELECTED YOU, TODD, AS PATRIOT OF THE WEEK!!!!11 5X, YOU HEAR ME, 5X MATCHING FOR DONATIONS!!!"

Maybe I'll be a masochist and sign up for Biden's list to see how dumb those e-mails are.

Load Metric

You watch so many clips of Biden looking confused it makes you conclude that he is perpetually confused. Similar to the way you view gays, minorities, 'the left', universities etc. Find the worst or strangest or most click baity and assume that's how everything else must be.

He could do a 45 minute interview and be totally fine aside from misspeaking 2 or 3 times. You'll only hear the slip ups (and whether you realize it or not, Trump claiming he can't put 2 sentences together and making fun of how stupid he is on twitter, at White House Press Conferences, in front of foreign leaders, etc. is also playing a roll).

These campaign e-mails from Trump are pretty dumb.

CONGRATULATIONS! TODD IS THE TRUMP PATRIOT OF THE WEEK!

TODD,

After looking through all of our BEST supporters, President Trump chose YOU as the very FIRST Trump Patriot of the Week.

Your support has not gone unnoticed, TODD. You’ve truly earned this prestigious recognition.

President Trump was SO impressed by your dedication to our movement that he unlocked an EXCLUSIVE 500%-MATCH just for YOU.

Your Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH offer is ONLY available to you for the NEXT HOUR, so act fast.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to claim your Trump Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH. >>

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $120
    CONTRIBUTE $15 = $90
    CONTRIBUTE $10 = $60
    CONTRIBUTE $5 = $30

President Trump really wants to thank you for all that you’ve done, TODD.

He’s asked us to let him know the moment you accept your Trump Patriot of the Week 500%-MATCH, so don’t wait much longer.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW and your gift will be 500%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

The dumbest of dumb rubes might fall for this, but I don't think this will convince very many people to donate. It's just insulting and scammy-looking.

With all of the idiotic and extreme shit the left is doing/saying, these campaign e-mails should write themselves. No need for "TRUMP SELECTED YOU, TODD, AS PATRIOT OF THE WEEK!!!!11 5X, YOU HEAR ME, 5X MATCHING FOR DONATIONS!!!"

Maybe I'll be a masochist and sign up for Biden's list to see how dumb those e-mails are.
    Nice. You can put this on your 'I criticize Trump also' list so that people will take your criticism of democrats more seriously. Should probably bookmark it or something so you don't have to dig through archives later.

You can find all of Bidens emails here: https://politicalemails.org/organizations/87
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 08-11-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Load Metric

He is neither senile nor confused. He does stutter though, which makes him look like he’s searching for a word and sometimes puts the wrong one in. This is common for stutterers. It says nothing about his mental capacity.

For someone who recently overcame the difficulties you went through, try having understanding for someone who has had speech obstacles his whole life.

Thread Information