Thread: **** Official Donald Trump versus Joe Biden Presidential Thread ****

Load Metric

**** Official Donald Trump versus Joe Biden Presidential Thread ****

As of today, Predictit.org has it in favor of Trump and do most odd sharks.

That would likely change if the economy stays dormant in September and October.

Tough call, depends who is willing to wait in line for two hours to vote. There is no way states can process massive absentee ballots. So it really comes down who is going to wait in line to vote with a virus lingering.

Thread will be updated as events are happening. Be patient, serious replies are always welcome, no trolling.

Respectfully,

tgull

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    I'm sorry, but we're not going to allow you to be the one to start this thread.

Load Metric
    Sonatine, can you get on this please? Thank you

Load Metric
    this thread is here to SAVE LIVES during this critical election so lets keep our discourse civil and on-topic.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Tough call, depends who is willing to wait in line for two hours to vote. There is no way states can process massive absentee ballots. So it really comes down who is going to wait in line to vote with a virus lingering.

Thread will be updated as events are happening. Be patient, serious replies are always welcome, no trolling.

Respectfully,

tgull
    Of course they can. They just have to prepare for it in advance.

The Republicans do not want this to happen because it would make it easier to vote. Trump and others have already openly admitted this.

This is why the Republicans went to court to stop Wisconsin from having any shot at a smoothly run election last week. 5 polling places open in the whole city of Milwaukee where there would normally be 180. People requesting absentee ballots 4-6 weeks ahead of time and not even receiving them by election day. No adjustments made whatsoever to make it easier in light of the coronavirus.

Hackable voting machines. Voter suppression. Purging the rolls of legitimate voters. And if Biden wins despite all of that Trump will say it is illegitimate. Or maybe Trump will win the electoral college "fair and square" (LOL) after losing the popular vote by an even bigger margin, as much as 5-6 million.

If the public square is still shut down or reduced due to the virus and something is not done to compensate to make it easier for people to vote, 2020 could make 2000 and 2016 look tame by comparison. It will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

America is so good at so many things but so fucking bad at elections.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Respectfully,

tgull
    There's no possible way you could be this stupid.

Just no fucking way. Not even Druff would agree with you on that & suppressing votes is his thing.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Respectfully,

tgull
    There's no possible way you could be this stupid.

Just no fucking way. Not even Druff would agree with you on that & suppressing votes is his thing.
    Not only could he be that stupid, he could be even stupider.

About 1/3 of Florida's votes are already cast by mail. Florida is the third largest state. The whole thing could be done by mail. It's just a matter of preparation, logistics, funding and manpower. Just like anything else.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Update:

Trump on Predictit.org is 51 Trump and 44 Biden.

This drift will continue to widen as people see what we all know, the former Vice President is ill. Very ill. It's very sad to see. Very sad.

Load Metric
    Update:

This drift will continue to widen as people see what we all know, the former Vice President is ill. Very ill. It's very sad to see. Very sad.

Update:

Which party will win the 2020 U.S. presidential election?

Democratic is 51 and Republican is 50.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Update:

Update:

Only because there is a certain part of the betting public that thinks Joe Biden will be sedimentary by the time of the election. Biden will hang on for dear life because his ego will not let go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Update:

Only because there is a certain part of the betting public that thinks Joe Biden will be sedimentary by the time of the election. Biden will hang on for dear life because his ego will not let go.
    Holy fuck!!

You're obviously just trolling for reaction now.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Holy fuck!!

Why the fuck are you even concerned about a US election living in Canada? Nobody on the rest of the planet gives a shit who is King or Prime Minister in Canada or whatever shitpile system you have there. Nobody.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Flush yourself down the toilet

Load Metric
    What makes you think that Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for President?

At the Democratic convention, Bernie Sanders will endorse Joe Biden for Senator and himself for President.

Joe Biden doesn't know where he is or where he's going.

Load Metric

Holy fuck!!

Why the fuck are you even concerned about a US election living in Canada? Nobody on the rest of the planet gives a shit who is King or Prime Minister in Canada or whatever shitpile system you have there. Nobody.
    I'm not commenting on the US election.

I'm commenting on how non-sensical your posts are.

You'd better start whining to Druff that I'm trolling you.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

You have been commenting and hating on the USA for a long time now. Nobody on this site gives a fucking shit about Canada, other than washed up Canadians. How about you stay the fuck out of US politics? You cannot vote in the USA and nobody gives a shit about your opinion. I am certainly not on a Canadian poker site talking about Justin Tredow or whatever the fuck his name is.

Load Metric

You have been commenting and hating on the USA for a long time now. Nobody on this site gives a fucking shit about Canada, other than washed up Canadians. How about you stay the fuck out of US politics? You cannot vote in the USA and nobody gives a shit about your opinion. I am certainly not on a Canadian poker site talking about Justin Tredow or whatever the fuck his name is.
    Post some examples.

I'll wait.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Post some examples.

I'll wait.

You mean like this:

Hopefully a Great New Forum Ugly Americans
    Hockey Guy

I think Todd has stumbled onto a great niche for his forum. These scandals & shadiness are very interesting to read about & is probably a good way to gather new information to out these scammers. Here are my hopes for this forum for your scum bag flag waving USA d-bags:

1) Hopefully this forum won't get so big that every topic becomes a 600 page fiasco that gets so far off topic that there is no real sense in reading it. As for linking to a massive thread from 2+2, don't do it. If you do, at least provide cliffs. And stay away from those Dirty Americans.

2) Hopefully not all the idiots from your previous endeavor will follow you here & post their stupidity. Some already have but as long as they behave you should be fine. If not, then ban them. If everybody had the same opinion on everything this world would be a very boring place. It's one thing to have a different opinion but an entirely different thing to personally attack & troll someone because they don't share your opinion on something. If the fight stayed in that topic, that would be fine but why follow them to every post for eternity? It gets real old after awhile & is one of the reason I never registered an account @ DD although I browsed it for the past number of years. And by the way Abe Lincoln was a fucking horse faced piece of shit.

3) Hopefully Todd will finally get more widespread acceptance as a voice of reason within the poker community. I have always respected his opinions about a lot of topics as well as his exposing the scammers but he was never going to get taken seriously as long as he was associated with DD. I didn't agree with everything, but I certainly respected him for putting it out there in a well thought out & intelligent manner. Fuck the USA and your POS shit empire

4) Hopefully there will be a lot of fun mixed in with some intelligent content. Some of the funniest stuff on the other site was when someone came up with a new & creative way to diss somebody whether it be a great photo-shop or gif. Even the guy getting dissed would get a chuckle & have to admit it was a good one. It doesn't take much intelligence to continually post the same pictures over & over again or tell them to go kill themselves even if they deserve it. Everybody, including obvious intelligent posters, slipped to the lowest common denominator & this can never be good. Hopefully this does not happen here. And suck it USA.

5) Hopefully Todd can resist the urge himself to slip to this lowest common denominator. You don't always have to get into a pissing match over insignificant crap. Most of the time they are just trying to get a rise out of you & see how far they can push you. If they follow you from thread to thread while you are ignoring them, then ban them. You're the boss here & everyone has to abide by your rules. That being said, you still have to be reasonable & I'm sure you will be. Just don't let your past prejudices get in the way. You'd be surprised how some of the posters you absolutely hated can be very productive contributors given the chance & not given the opportunity to gravitate to the bottom of the barrel. I will wipe my ass with the American flag.

Good luck with your forum Todd. And a big bag of dicks for Americans.

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol, got meeeee!

Load Metric
    It really is looking awful for Joe Biden. Now things can change, but his enthusiasm gap is cratering among a lot of segments. A lot can change in 7 months, but he is probably the most ineffective candidate since Walter Mondale. I cannot think of a worse choice. I'd be shocked if he got one more state than Hillary Clinton. I know what I am talking about too, I went to a fancy North East school and they told me that.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You unclog fancy northeast toilets too

Load Metric
    I'm very fancy as well. I extend my pinkie when drinking tea.

End of the day, upbringing matters I suppose.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information