Thread: ****OFFICIAL DONATION FOR THE NURSES AND DOCTORS AT BK METHODIST HOSPITAL****

Diamond
    Load Metric

****OFFICIAL DONATION FOR THE NURSES AND DOCTORS AT BK METHODIST HOSPITAL****

So, serious post.

I am organizing a food delivery to Brooklyn Methodist Hospital for Thursday Morning for the nurses and doctors that work there. Bagels, butter, cream cheese etc will be delivered. A friends sister will be there(she is a nurse) that will take the delivery.

Everyone donated(including myself, I know shocking) $20 bucks each, and I'm only posting here cause I am short about $40-$60 bucks to make a decent sized order.

If anyone wants to donate PM me. You can ship me Venmo or Cashapp or if you want you can send it to Druff and hell send it to me. I will have pictures of the food and the nurses/doctors that are enjoying it so you will see that it's not a scam and you can call the hospital yourself to confirm delivery.

Whether you're from NY or not, these nurses and doctors have been working some insane hours under some questionable conditions in the state that has been hit the hardest by the Corona Virus. Something like this will definitely brighten up their day.

Order will be placed at 9 am tomorrow but If I get a few more donations, I can add on food later in the day.

Thanks.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Good luck.

big dick: if only it were real i might consider you human

nunbeater: just pattern stuff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    So, serious post.

I am organizing a food delivery to Brooklyn Methodist Hospital for Thursday Morning for the nurses and doctors that work there. Bagels, butter, cream cheese etc will be delivered. A friends sister will be there(she is a nurse) that will take the delivery.

Everyone donated(including myself, I know shocking) $20 bucks each, and I'm only posting here cause I am short about $40-$60 bucks to make a decent sized order.

If anyone wants to donate PM me. You can ship me Venmo or Cashapp or if you want you can send it to Druff and hell send it to me. I will have pictures of the food and the nurses/doctors that are enjoying it so you will see that it's not a scam and you can call the hospital yourself to confirm delivery.

Whether you're from NY or not, these nurses and doctors have been working some insane hours under some questionable conditions in the state that has been hit the hardest by the Corona Virus. Something like this will definitely brighten up their day.

Order will be placed at 9 am tomorrow but If I get a few more donations, I can add on food later in the day.

Thanks.

Comments

Krypt: :this

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    So, serious post.

Thanks.

Kid's got moxie!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have never misrepresented myself on this site.

Whenever I have crowdfunded on here, I have always been upfront as to where the funds were going to.

Here is no different.

You can ridicule my thread, but that's only cause you deem that more of an importance than helping these people who are working in terrible conditions, dealing with hundreds of people dying on a weekly basis.

Keep that in mind when you put your head to rest tonight.

Load Metric
    I have never misrepresented myself on this site.

Whenever I have crowdfunded on here, I have always been upfront as to where the funds were going to.

Here is no different.

You can ridicule my thread, but that's only cause you deem that more of an importance than helping these people who are working in terrible conditions, dealing with hundreds of people dying on a weekly basis.

Keep that in mind when you put your head to rest tonight.

Thread Information