Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: BORIS JOHNSTONE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL

  1. #1
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620

    BREAKING NEWS: BORIS JOHNSTONE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL

    Succession plan in Europe is Prime Minister = Queen. Queen Elizabeth going to run this shit. You heard it hear first.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Amazing thread!!!
      
      splitthis: Lol muck
      
      Walter Sobchak: wat
      
      wrenchjockey: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
      
      Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: tgull rules stfu

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Succession plan in Europe is Prime Minister = Queen. Queen Elizabeth going to run this shit. You heard it hear first.
    Never heard of him.

  3. #3
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6061
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,231
    so much for being pro-life, what a hypocrite.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  4. #4
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    499
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,161
    That's Jay's brother

  5. #5
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1763
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,361
    Guess we going to find out if the nature taking its course at first routine was the right way to go for the UK.

  6. #6
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620
    ah, our unemployed hourly worker Muck Ficon chimed in. Muck how is it going being broke and no job prospects? Gotta suck. You and your chubber scarfing down those Tombstone pizzas?

  7. #7
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    756
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,315
    He reminds me of the quack quack guy who played poker and is dead now sans the extra piece of meat on his nose.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol Split
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    He reminds me of the quack quack guy who played poker and is dead now sans the extra piece of meat on his nose.
    Him and Steve Zolotow showing up on HBOs catHouse was HOF.

  9. #9
    Prince Charles has the coronavirus as well.

    By the time this pandemic is over Prince William may be King of England.

    The Queen has the real power in England.

    She can remove the Prime Minister at will for any reason.


  10. #10
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,496
    I actually think Boris will be DD from this sooner rather than later

  11. #11
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6061
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I actually think Boris will be DD from this sooner rather than later

    im inclined to agree; he will be the Big Name that finally drives home how fragile we are in the face of this situation. from there, expect global recession, food riots etc, followed by a form of universal income financed by robot taxes.

    but yeah if its true that they've put him into a hospital, its because hes got that wet lung and that aint good.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Y, he loooks old and unhealthy to begin with
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  12. #12
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I actually think Boris will be DD from this sooner rather than later

    im inclined to agree; he will be the Big Name that finally drives home how fragile we are in the face of this situation. from there, expect global recession, food riots etc, followed by a form of universal income financed by robot taxes.

    but yeah if its true that they've put him into a hospital, its because hes got that wet lung and that aint good.
    At least in the US, that won't happen. The virus will peak in April, then fade in June. It will definitely come back late fall, but that gives the US a large window of time to stock up on supplies. I don't see any signs of social unrest, I was at the grocery yesterday and nobody was freaking out and most shelves were stocked. If anything, people will get fatter in 2020. In fact the most sparse shelves were in the potato chip aisle and the ice cream sections were cleaned out. Plenty of fresh produce and frozen vegetables however.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Of course, obesity is killing more than corona

  13. #13
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620
    wrenchjockey: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

    Are you like 14 years old? Sorry your business is collapsing with zero prospects of ever coming back.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: tilt more. busy as fuck. so essential. sorry the public doens't need a turd jammer in these trying times. Hey, you could borrow more money from your brother!!!
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol. Another amazing post by the drunk guy

  14. #14
    Hey, "Pee" gull

    why don't you take a hike, yoou fuckin' blockhead?

  15. #15
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6061
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,231
    WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I actually think Boris will be DD from this sooner rather than later
    He's now in ICU; are there any Boris DD lines out there? Asking for a friend

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1247244908001472521
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  17. #17
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620
    wrenchjockey: tilt more. busy as fuck. so essential. sorry the public doens't need a turd jammer in these trying times. Hey, you could borrow more money from your brother!!!

    This thread is about a World Leader, not about a broke mechanic whose ex-wife ran off with a black dude. I remember so much in the day when you were hustling Pokernews for a stipend. That was at the same time when Micon fired your ass. You want to define low rent, it's Micon firing your ass for a cheap hustle.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Lol
      
      wrenchjockey: 0-10 borrow more money from your brother and get happy, bottomshit.
      
      Krypt: jesus...

  18. #18
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6061
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,231
    man i hope rudy giuliani can get some some miracle drug before its too late.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  19. #19
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1190
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,406
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    im inclined to agree; he will be the Big Name that finally drives home how fragile we are in the face of this situation. from there, expect global recession, food riots etc, followed by a form of universal income financed by robot taxes.

    but yeah if its true that they've put him into a hospital, its because hes got that wet lung and that aint good.
    At least in the US, that won't happen. The virus will peak in April, then fade in June. It will definitely come back late fall, but that gives the US a large window of time to stock up on supplies. I don't see any signs of social unrest, I was at the grocery yesterday and nobody was freaking out and most shelves were stocked. If anything, people will get fatter in 2020. In fact the most sparse shelves were in the potato chip aisle and the ice cream sections were cleaned out. Plenty of fresh produce and frozen vegetables however.
    so you admit we should be stocking up on supplies?
    Why weren't we stocked up for the 1st wave? Only the 2nd wave that matters?

  20. #20
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -236
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

    At least in the US, that won't happen. The virus will peak in April, then fade in June. It will definitely come back late fall, but that gives the US a large window of time to stock up on supplies. I don't see any signs of social unrest, I was at the grocery yesterday and nobody was freaking out and most shelves were stocked. If anything, people will get fatter in 2020. In fact the most sparse shelves were in the potato chip aisle and the ice cream sections were cleaned out. Plenty of fresh produce and frozen vegetables however.
    so you admit we should be stocking up on supplies?
    Why weren't we stocked up for the 1st wave? Only the 2nd wave that matters?
    It really does not matter. Approximately 10M will die out of 7.1 Billion on the planet. It sucks if you are part of the 2 or3 million in the US. It's Darwinism at it's cruelest but that is called life. You could die, I could die, its just the way it is. Never die like a total fag either way, suck it up and meet your maker if it comes to that, watch the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan and get some balls.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BREAKING NEWS: SF gets new QB....Kaepernick
    By DonaldTrumpsHairPiece in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 09:42 PM
  2. Breaking Justin Bonomo News.....
    By PuppyMonkeyBaby in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2017, 02:16 PM
  3. BREAKING NEWS ABOUT JACOSTA
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 05:35 PM
  4. Breaking MMA News
    By Crowe Diddly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 05:37 PM