Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: BORIS JOHNSTONE ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL

Load Metric
    so is rambo, both are great american films.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Ive seen all 4 . all good movies. I love the opening scene in red dawn.
    Hate to tell you, but Red Dawn is one of the few movies made in my lifetime with a right wing message.

It's pro-gun and pro-defense -- basically sending the message that you never know when a surprise invasion is going to occur against the US, and if it does, and if the military hasn't rescued your area yet, your only hope is to be armed.

This movie came out during the '80s Cold War and the height of Reagan's popularity, so perhaps that explains it. Was very surprised to see such a movie come out from Hollywood. I was even more surprised when I got older and realized just how liberal Hollywood really was.

There was also a side message that soldiers are all human, and that even enemy soldiers often just want to go home and be with their families, but it was mostly drowned out by the action and the patriotic teens-defending-the-USA stuff.
    It's still A good movie.

Big dick is locked and loaded. . Come to my house uninvited looking to do harm to me or my family or looking to steal from us and you will be eating lead.

Not all dems are soft pussbags.

You know where I stand on most issues and I even agree with you on certain things but on this issue and trumps handling of it you are dead wrong and I think guys like me and the rest of the guys on this forum would respect you more if you for once in your life admit you are wrong with regards to the fat cocksucker doing the worst possible job of any human being in america handling the pandemic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

At least in the US, that won't happen. The virus will peak in April, then fade in June. It will definitely come back late fall, but that gives the US a large window of time to stock up on supplies. I don't see any signs of social unrest, I was at the grocery yesterday and nobody was freaking out and most shelves were stocked. If anything, people will get fatter in 2020. In fact the most sparse shelves were in the potato chip aisle and the ice cream sections were cleaned out. Plenty of fresh produce and frozen vegetables however.
    so you admit we should be stocking up on supplies?
    Why weren't we stocked up for the 1st wave? Only the 2nd wave that matters?
    Its always the 5th wave you have to worry about (Little Movie Humor there)

Thread Information