Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Has blake really quit PFA again?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I will be leaving for good but wanted to just make it clear as to why.

    Not because of Blake, we had a fun back and forth and in fact were joking near the end before Todd was pressured to "do something". We were actually winding down I thought.

    I was not even bothered by the hecklers, its part of PFA no biggie, everyone has their opinion its what makes life interesting and if I wasn't called a name Id be wondering why.

    What bothered me was even after Todd said he saw nothing wrong he caved to pressure, went wild with the deletes erasing GOOD info like the Bed situation in NY and a true breakdown of the situation I spent a little time on doing the math.

    It bothered me because even before and after there are random posts even by Todd himself having nothing to do with the thread topic. Why would I or should anyone bother to take time to do any real research when all Todd needs is slight pressure by a member.

    Par for that thread is copy paste oh look the sky is falling lalalalalalala with fingers in ears.

    DTHP is moving onto more respectable forums of discussion like 4chan and twinker.

    Good luck everyone, I'm too old for this.
    I suppose the only thing that could get me back is Todd starting a thread saying something like " Did DTHP really just leave because I have no balls? "

    Blake still gurls name.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I will be leaving for good

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i still think the mass deletions like we were spammers was way out of line. there were a handful of posts where we were name calling, but that was more in a joking sort of way. i can see deleting those cause there was no content added and were off topic.

    for contrast, 99.9% of fps_russia's thousands of posts are still up as are all of devidee's.

    druff is not to be trusted, that's why im TEAM TYDE A TRUE GOD & CLASS ACT. I still think druff logged into my AIM account once cuz I was using same pw here as AIM. not that I cared, nothing on there to find except saying retarded shit to the legendary AIM CREW. but we all know what he did thanks to the rat DJ CRAPS, its in his arsenal

  4. #24
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    549
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,765
    It is possible that tines shining moment in time was sullied by your posts and someone complained......where is our hero? On 24/7 then this happens and nap.....zzzzzzzz.
    If You can calm the raging seas, You can calm the storm in me.

  5. #25
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Blake still gurls name.
    I dare ya to say that to this guy’s face. Hell! I double-dare ya!

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  6. #26
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i still think the mass deletions like we were spammers was way out of line. there were a handful of posts where we were name calling, but that was more in a joking sort of way. i can see deleting those cause there was no content added and were off topic.

    for contrast, 99.9% of fps_russia's thousands of posts are still up as are all of devidee's.

    druff is not to be trusted, that's why im TEAM TYDE A TRUE GOD & CLASS ACT. I still think druff logged into my AIM account once cuz I was using same pw here as AIM. not that I cared, nothing on there to find except saying retarded shit to the legendary AIM CREW. but we all know what he did thanks to the rat DJ CRAPS, its in his arsenal
    vBulletin encrypts all of the passwords. I have no access to them. You can google that fact if you like.

    If I did have access to passwords, I would do something useful like break into Pooh's bank account, not some drunk South Dakotan's AIM.

  7. #27
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i still think the mass deletions like we were spammers was way out of line. there were a handful of posts where we were name calling, but that was more in a joking sort of way. i can see deleting those cause there was no content added and were off topic.

    for contrast, 99.9% of fps_russia's thousands of posts are still up as are all of devidee's.
    I didn't think anyone was spamming. I just felt a ridiculous back-and-forth conversation was going on for pages which didn't seem to have an end, and nobody was respecting my request to stop.

    I even offered to move the posts to a different thread, but nobody was interested.

    I do very little moderating here. That was one of the few cases where I felt moderating was necessary, just to get an important thread back on track, or otherwise this shit could have dragged on for 10 more pages.

    I left the real disucssion between you and DTHP up, and I deleted the posts where it started to go off the rails.

    I made sure not to ban anyone from the thread, and felt that the deletions were enough to restore order to the thread. I don't care about a few off-topic posts there (I've made a few myself), but I don't like when entire pages are dominated by junk.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i still think the mass deletions like we were spammers was way out of line. there were a handful of posts where we were name calling, but that was more in a joking sort of way. i can see deleting those cause there was no content added and were off topic.

    for contrast, 99.9% of fps_russia's thousands of posts are still up as are all of devidee's.
    I didn't think anyone was spamming. I just felt a ridiculous back-and-forth conversation was going on for pages which didn't seem to have an end, and nobody was respecting my request to stop.

    I even offered to move the posts to a different thread, but nobody was interested.

    I do very little moderating here. That was one of the few cases where I felt moderating was necessary, just to get an important thread back on track, or otherwise this shit could have dragged on for 10 more pages.

    I left the real disucssion between you and DTHP up, and I deleted the posts where it started to go off the rails.

    I made sure not to ban anyone from the thread, and felt that the deletions were enough to restore order to the thread. I don't care about a few off-topic posts there (I've made a few myself), but I don't like when entire pages are dominated by junk.
    have you noticed dwai's contributions to the site?

    am i to understand you felt my posts were worse than his?

    how would you take that if you were me?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post


    druff is not to be trusted, that's why im TEAM TYDE A TRUE GOD & CLASS ACT. I still think druff logged into my AIM account once cuz I was using same pw here as AIM. not that I cared, nothing on there to find except saying retarded shit to the legendary AIM CREW. but we all know what he did thanks to the rat DJ CRAPS, its in his arsenal
    vBulletin encrypts all of the passwords. I have no access to them. You can google that fact if you like.

    If I did have access to passwords, I would do something useful like break into Pooh's bank account, not some drunk South Dakotan's AIM.

    so u did then? cuz yes u totally would, u are a fkn FREAK!!! u write paragraphs upon paragraphs about irrelevant things every day

  10. #30
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I will be leaving for good but wanted to just make it clear as to why.

    Not because of Blake, we had a fun back and forth and in fact were joking near the end before Todd was pressured to "do something". We were actually winding down I thought.

    I was not even bothered by the hecklers, its part of PFA no biggie, everyone has their opinion its what makes life interesting and if I wasn't called a name Id be wondering why.

    What bothered me was even after Todd said he saw nothing wrong he caved to pressure, went wild with the deletes erasing GOOD info like the Bed situation in NY and a true breakdown of the situation I spent a little time on doing the math.

    It bothered me because even before and after there are random posts even by Todd himself having nothing to do with the thread topic. Why would I or should anyone bother to take time to do any real research when all Todd needs is slight pressure by a member.

    Par for that thread is copy paste oh look the sky is falling lalalalalalala with fingers in ears.

    DTHP is moving onto more respectable forums of discussion like 4chan and twinker.

    Good luck everyone, I'm too old for this. I suppose the only thing that could get me back is Todd starting a thread saying something like " Did DTHP really just leave because I have no balls? "

    Blake still gurls name.
    It wasn't pressure. At first I stated that I wouldn't be deleting anything or restricting anyone, because I never do that based upon someone's stated viewpoint.

    However, the thing dragged on way too long. It was nothing personal against you or blake. As you'll see, most of your argument is still there -- I just cut it off when it started to degenerate into name-calling and the same crap over and over.

    I would understand you leaving the site if I had banned you from the thread or post restricted you in some way. I didn't. I just removed some posts. That's what moderators do sometimes.

    I tolerate the most bullshit here and ban the fewest people of just about any forum owner. I even let people bash me and I don't ban or restrict them, unless it turns obsessive.

    People have become too spoiled here if they think this matter warrants any kind of outrage, especially given that nobody was restricted and I even offered to undelete the posts and move them. What more do you want?

  11. #31
    HANDS SO HEAVY

  12. #32
    druff can not be trusted, he has admitted as such with stories like the time he found some guy's wallet but didn't return it because his customer service is bad

  13. #33
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I didn't think anyone was spamming. I just felt a ridiculous back-and-forth conversation was going on for pages which didn't seem to have an end, and nobody was respecting my request to stop.

    I even offered to move the posts to a different thread, but nobody was interested.

    I do very little moderating here. That was one of the few cases where I felt moderating was necessary, just to get an important thread back on track, or otherwise this shit could have dragged on for 10 more pages.

    I left the real disucssion between you and DTHP up, and I deleted the posts where it started to go off the rails.

    I made sure not to ban anyone from the thread, and felt that the deletions were enough to restore order to the thread. I don't care about a few off-topic posts there (I've made a few myself), but I don't like when entire pages are dominated by junk.
    have you noticed dwai's contributions to the site?

    am i to understand you felt my posts were worse than his?

    how would you take that if you were me?
    I deleted my own posts, too. Do you think I hate my own content?

    When I want to remove an off-topic of cluttering discussion from a thread, I have to remove it all, not just the worst posts.

    Let's say I removed DHTP's posts and not yours. Would yours have made any sense at that point? Obviously not, as you were responding to him. Plus, he would then legitimately have a gripe with me, as I would have removed one side of the argument but not the other.

    I said in the OP here that I believe your posts on this forum are very good, including the ones I disagree with. I still think that. Sometimes -- not often -- I just have to delete a group messages which I feel are derailing a thread.

    I care much less about one-off short posts from guys like dwai or devidee, as they don't disrupt very much.

    In fact, I'd like to see one from devidee, because I think he might be dead.

  14. #34
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    druff can not be trusted, he has admitted as such with stories like the time he found some guy's wallet but didn't return it because his customer service is bad
    Don't lie, dish, it doesn't look good on you.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    have you noticed dwai's contributions to the site?

    am i to understand you felt my posts were worse than his?

    how would you take that if you were me?
    I deleted my own posts, too. Do you think I hate my own content?

    When I want to remove an off-topic of cluttering discussion from a thread, I have to remove it all, not just the worst posts.

    Let's say I removed DHTP's posts and not yours. Would yours have made any sense at that point? Obviously not, as you were responding to him. Plus, he would then legitimately have a gripe with me, as I would have removed one side of the argument but not the other.

    I said in the OP here that I believe your posts on this forum are very good, including the ones I disagree with. I still think that. Sometimes -- not often -- I just have to delete a group messages which I feel are derailing a thread.

    I care much less about one-off short posts from guys like dwai or devidee, as they don't disrupt very much.

    In fact, I'd like to see one from devidee, because I think he might be dead.
    i don't think you're grasping the severity of the situation.

    just today, dwai told me "your mother went to college."

    that's my mom he's talking about.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    druff can not be trusted, he has admitted as such with stories like the time he found some guy's wallet but didn't return it because his customer service is bad
    Don't lie, dish, it doesn't look good on you.

    did u delete that thread or something??

  17. #37
    druff is spinning like a top, devidee is not dead, his gimmick got found out

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    druff is spinning like a top, devidee is not dead, his gimmick got found out
    i don't think it was a gimmick, tbh. at one point during that thread, he started going legit nazi even for devidee.

    my guess is he left his laptop open and his wife saw his posts, or he got worried about his personal info being out there. something like that.

    or mossad.

  19. #39
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    druff is spinning like a top, devidee is not dead, his gimmick got found out
    His gimmick? He was part of NWP since like 2005. He met people in real life. He started this "Joos" crap a few years ago, but that wasn't his entire identity on these forums or anything, more of just his gag in recent years.

  20. #40
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Don't lie, dish, it doesn't look good on you.

    did u delete that thread or something??
    Go search for it, genius. You have plenty of time. Between the coronavirus and your ankle bracelet, we know you're not going anywhere.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. blake are you jewish?
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 06:12 PM
  2. BLAKE IS THIS TRUE?!!
    By Mintjewlips in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2019, 05:59 PM
  3. Blake, is the true?
    By Paul Openfold in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 10:23 AM
  4. Limitles' attempt to quit fagging up PFA by WSOP 2013
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 05:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM