Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
I will be leaving for good but wanted to just make it clear as to why.

Not because of Blake, we had a fun back and forth and in fact were joking near the end before Todd was pressured to "do something". We were actually winding down I thought.

I was not even bothered by the hecklers, its part of PFA no biggie, everyone has their opinion its what makes life interesting and if I wasn't called a name Id be wondering why.

What bothered me was even after Todd said he saw nothing wrong he caved to pressure, went wild with the deletes erasing GOOD info like the Bed situation in NY and a true breakdown of the situation I spent a little time on doing the math.

It bothered me because even before and after there are random posts even by Todd himself having nothing to do with the thread topic. Why would I or should anyone bother to take time to do any real research when all Todd needs is slight pressure by a member.

Par for that thread is copy paste oh look the sky is falling lalalalalalala with fingers in ears.

DTHP is moving onto more respectable forums of discussion like 4chan and twinker.

Good luck everyone, I'm too old for this.
I suppose the only thing that could get me back is Todd starting a thread saying something like " Did DTHP really just leave because I have no balls? "

Blake still gurls name.