Thread: GET BACK TO WORK LAZY TRUCKERS

Load Metric

GET BACK TO WORK LAZY TRUCKERS

You may not have noticed, but in a lot of shops around the world, many of the shelves are empty due to the laziness in the trucking industry.

Truck drivers should be working longer hours and stop sleeping on the job to assure that the people have what they want. I however have no need for truckers because I’m a 100% self sufficient vegan, I have been my whole life! But unfortunately most people don’t understand what it’s like to be an actual human so they rely so much on the transport industry, which is by the way a dead industry and needs to be boycotted.

Perhaps we should import some foreigners to do the job properly, at least they want to work or else we will just send everything to the shops via rail 🚂

Saint Tine, a highly educated vegan of Antifa
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dont truckers ship fake shit meat?

Mind blown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You may not have noticed, but in a lot of shops around the world, many of the shelves are empty due to the laziness in the trucking industry.

Truck drivers should be working longer hours and stop sleeping on the job to assure that the people have what they want. I however have no need for truckers because I’m a 100% self sufficient vegan, I have been my whole life! But unfortunately most people don’t understand what it’s like to be an actual human so they rely so much on the transport industry, which is by the way a dead industry and needs to be boycotted.

Perhaps we should import some foreigners to do the job properly, at least they want to work or else we will just send everything to the shops via rail ��

Saint Tine, a highly educated vegan of Antifa
    Dude! Most truckers *want* to work more hours per week (except those lazy Teamsters)! But the DOT (don’t ask me what those letters means, it’s just some busybody federal guvmint burocracy) limits us to driving only 11 hours per day as long as we aren’t working more than 70 hours within an 8 day period. You can’t check this out yourself by using the Google machine to search for “DOT HOS drive time limits”.

Seriously, it must be those lazy dock workers ain’t loading and unloading our trailers nearly fast enough. Hell! One time at a grocery warehouse someplace in the South, I had to wait 4 hours to get 4 measly pallets unloaded off my truck! And the guy next to me at the docks had been there for 24 hours and was STILL waiting for them to finish unloading him!

Comments

splitthis: Get em
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Truckers are notoriously lazy. It's a bit of a running joke where I'm from.

Load Metric
    I can’t imagine dealing with other shitty drivers all day long. It’s a miracle if I drive 10 miles without a road rage incident.

Thank you truckers!

The tine/mumbles rivalry remains strong in these troubled times.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    splitthis & mumbles should hook up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    splitthis & mumbles should hook up

Never forget:

Name:  mumbles.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  109.3 KB

Thread Information