Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL draft 2020

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NFL draft 2020

yo...bottomset, watcha got?

also,..the giants seem like they're gonna pass on simmons. i only say this because they picked up 2/3 LB...but it is some peeps belief that it actually might be a sign they pick him up, or some shit like that.

all i know is this guy looks like a beast and he can line up amost anywhere on defense.

if the nyg draft one of those fat fuck OL man instead of him they deserve to lose...he looks like a game changer..and lol @ all these blog writing faggots telling everyone they're gonna draft an OL...faggot sheep, everywhere

also,...jets better draft a stud WR
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    other nfl news

o'brien and the texans trade hopkins for a rb with an enormous salary, sack of potatoes for a 2nd round pick....lol

front page story: o'brien is an idiot....o'brien is racict. o'brien is a good ole southern boy that has motives

real backstory: hopkins was prolly a pos douche that thought he was above it all...u know.......like most top receivers...ocho brown, etc, etc. putting himself above the team, complaining about wut he's paid....saying he won't report or sit out....u know the type..a distraction that crushes or holds the the team hostage.

if bill bellecheat did this nobody would be saying shit.

but peeps want bill o'brien's head....lol

sadly,...the front office must put their foot down,..how any times have we seen the inmates running the asylum..the front office is helpless to stop any of this..just like those fuckwads knelling for the national anthem....when the nfl is 90% black u can't say shit.
    Last edited by mulva; 03-23-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    real real backstory: O'Brien is out of his element as a personnel guy and is playing like a 12-year old on Madden. Houston would be doomed for the next decade if not for Watson....and even then they are still not looking good.

Since old man "cant let the inmates run the prison" McNair died, his son seems like a hands-off, just make money type guy. Why pay for a GM when the dumbass coach will do that job also?

BOB has been absolutely clowned on 3 major trades in a row; Clowney, Tunsil/Stills, and Hopkins.

When talking about just horrendous front office moves in the last couple years (ownership incompetence excluded), Houston is by far and away the worst. Chicago close. Could make a case for the Rams soon I'm sure, but at least they made a super bowl. These are teams that currently seem to have no idea of proper valuation of assets.

On the flipside, you have your New Englands and your Seattles who squeeze every inch out of any capital they have.
    Last edited by gut; 03-23-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    real real backstory: O'Brien is out of his element as a personnel guy and is playing like a 12-year old on Madden. Houston would be doomed for the next decade if not for Watson....and even then they are still not looking good.

Since old man "cant let the inmates run the prison" McNair died, his son seems like a hands-off, just make money type guy. Why pay for a GM when the dumbass coach will do that job also?
    o'brien might be guilty of some shit......but there is no way hopkins didn't bring this on himself as well. so,... there is no way this is all on o'brien.

you have to realize coaching and gm are helpless to this kind of reckless behavior that star players do. and there is nothing the brass can do about it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

o'brien might be guilty of some shit......but there is no way hopkins didn't bring this on himself as well. so,... there is no way this is all on o'brien.

you have to realize coaching and gm are helpless to this kind of reckless behavior that star players do. and there is nothing the brass can do about it
    its all on him now. You cant get a first round pick for a top 5 receiver? Does he think david Johnson magically will rebound this year at his 11m paycheck???

There's no way you can justify that trade outside of incompetence.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

its all on him now. You cant get a first round pick for a top 5 receiver? Does he think david Johnson magically will rebound this year at his 11m paycheck???

There's no way you can justify that trade outside of incompetence.
    well,..you obv should have gotten a 1st rounder. but if your objective was just to get rid of a troublesome player you've succeeded.

these players in question hold the whole organization hostage. i am almost always siding with mgmt here. remember that fuck wad from seattle flicking off pete carrol after he broke his leg.

let me remind you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even tho it was obv Hopkins was probably threatning a holdout the trade is still awful. The Vikings got a boatload out of Diggs so you just have to do better with a better player in Hopkins. Just make a few more calls lol ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Even tho it was obv Hopkins was probably threatning a holdout the trade is still awful. The Vikings got a boatload out of Diggs so you just have to do better with a better player in Hopkins. Just make a few more calls lol ...
    i don't know..maybe he felt like the window was closing if word got out to get more?...i know that's hard to believe, but you never know...he's now getting toasted by everyone, from beig a racist or just a bad football person...lol

with this you're now your getting jackass stories about watson going to the pats because of the idiocy of the coach....lol

football is so fucking faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have determined that WR CeeDee Lamb is the best WR in the upcoming class. I have determined this by watching <1hr of vids of him vs. jerry jewdy.

if the nyj do not draft him I will be pissed. I prefer him much more than jewdy

I also predict he will be an instant success and become known as TD Lamb

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    reak talk..how many idiots are getting journalism degrees for over $200k in this day an age.

never in my life have i've ever seen so many hack, partisan articles written by peeps that have no idea wut they're talking about. this doesn't just go for sports, but in 2020 you get the sludge of talent in sports.

does any reportung facet of the interwebz still report well, or is it just about the clicks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if the giants pass i'm simmons and the jets pass on TD Lamb i will be very upset..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this dude is gonna be a beast.

this is exactly the type of player you want on your team. awesome athlete without gang or thug connections.

somebody is going to get a 10 year all pro late first round or 2nd

A.J. Epenesa

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tua leaked pro day video

https://sports.yahoo.com/watch-leake...145345914.html

dude is: short, fat, throws a wobbler,..his footwork isn't the best as well. sadly, i even question arm strength.

how can miami take him based on this video

Load Metric
    tua leaked pro day video

dude is: short, fat, throws a wobbler,..his footwork isn't the best as well. sadly, i even question arm strength.

I have two bets going so far.

1 is Herbert QB2 +350

2 is Beckton over 8.5 -120

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    tua leaked pro day video

I have two bets going so far.

1 is Herbert QB2 +350

2 is Beckton over 8.5 -120
    i'm not picking tua over herbert. herbert throws it 80 yards flat footed

where can i get me some herbert qb taken second @ +350

Load Metric
    Do NFL owners still have to pay the players, if there is no NFL season this year?

Load Metric
    The NFL might not play for two years. I mean, half the players on the offensive and defensive line are basically obese. This is the segment the virus attacks with no mercy. You get a couple guys in the locker going + the entire league will shut down. All sports for the balance of 2020 are done, perhaps 2021 as well. Gotta suck to be a college in 2020 who trained his who life and is not going to get paid. I certainly am not athlete rich but glad I got my cash.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Did the NFL scouts tell you that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The NFL might not play for two years. I mean, half the players on the offensive and defensive line are basically obese. This is the segment the virus attacks with no mercy. You get a couple guys in the locker going + the entire league will shut down. All sports for the balance of 2020 are done, perhaps 2021 as well. Gotta suck to be a college in 2020 who trained his who life and is not going to get paid. I certainly am not athlete rich but glad I got my cash.

I bet all those "obese" lineman run a faster 40 than you.

Load Metric
    You keep bringing up this Obese thing, which is true,
    but I just can't picture you not being fat, af.

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information