Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Druff Free Everyone Since We Are Quarantined & Bored Silly!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    why does druff need an email from tyde if he knows that email will be irrelevant whether tyde is gonna school him or not, lets get on with it

Diamond
    Load Metric
    lets all get drunk on the forums with tyde this wknd, radio too obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    why does druff need an email from tyde if he knows that email will be irrelevant whether tyde is gonna school him or not, lets get on with it
    plz post that gif or vid of mort dancing in his apt
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    UNBAN TYDE FOR APRIL FOOLS OBV

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    UNBAN TYDE FOR Passover OBV
    Three gospels state that there was a custom that at Passover the Roman governor would release a prisoner of the crowd's choice; the Joos chose Tyde (Barabbas).

Let’s get Old Testament

Easter is coming

Tyde can discuss the #rentstrike movement with Todd

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  EmQbVST.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  553.0 KB

Comments

4BET: Great post Gordy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pockles has been sending me several e-mails per day attempting to insult me with his tired, repetitive lines, even though I wasn't responding to him.

Finally I decided to treat him like the child he is, and realized this was a cry for attention, so I looked past his immature nastiness and offered him to come back:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    I’m going to ignore all of the dumb insults in your e-mail and give you a serious answer.

You are banned for one reason and one reason only, and that’s because you were relentlessly harassing me on my own forum in every thread I started. You banned anyone on your forums who did this to you, so I’m sure you can understand why I banned you for that.

If you can agree to stop doing that, and to only bash me when there’s something specific I’ve posted that you disagree with, then I will unban you. I will also not start up with you or bash you. Maybe I’ll disagree with some of your posts, but I won’t insult you unless you do it to me first.
    I felt this was a very reasonable offer. Note that I was not asking for any kind of apology, nor was I asking him to stop criticizing me upon return here. I was just asking him to cease the pointless trolling of me in every thread, and if he agreed, I would unban him. I even promised not to start up with him.

Here was his answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Jewdonk
    Congratulations on your original april fools joke which fooled exactly none of the 2 dozen active posters you have

Lol such an autistic delusional narcissist knob
    Aside from the fact that several people in the thread literally admitted that the April Fools joke fooled them, this meth-addled moron completely ignored my offer and just came back with this dumb shit.

That's it. I tried. I have blocked him from e-mailing me, and told him to contact me through Chinamaniac if he has anything relevant to say.

Load Metric
    i think youre over reacting.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Just unban the fucking guy. I predict he tries his password twice a day to see if it is working which would mean he'll be posting within 30 minutes.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Just unban the fucking guy. I predict he tries his password twice a day to see if it is working which would mean he'll be posting within 30 minutes.
    I have no desire to bring back to PFA the incarnation of Pockles I banned.

I don't want some meth head troll responding with tiresome, repetitive insults every time I make a post here. No forum owner would tolerate this.

I've gone WAY above and beyond what you could expect of me here.

Fuck him. I don't run this forum for ingrates like that. I tried to rise above the insults and invite him back anyway, and the piece of shit just continued with the lame insults and ignored the invite.

I'm not going to beg him to return, nor am I going to gladhandle him like he's some sort of asset. He's not. He's a 55-year-old drug addict with long running psychological issues, and it's getting less and less funny to have him around here. Zero chance you or anyone else would unban in him in my shoes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't want some meth head troll responding with tiresome, repetitive insults every time I make a post here. No forum owner would tolerate this.

Fuck him. I don't run this forum for ingrates like that. I tried to rise above the insults and invite him back anyway, and the piece of shit just continued with the lame insults and ignored the invite.

I'm not going to beg him to return, nor am I going to gladhandle him like he's some sort of asset. He's not. He's a 55-year-old drug addict with long running psychological issues, and it's getting less and less funny to have him around here. Zero chance you or anyone else would unban in him in my shoes.

Druff? Can't you contain him in to one thread.
    Let him Ramble, scream, throw shit like a caged Monkey.
    You don't have to respond to his drunken drug infested rants!

Name:  pic10.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  55.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    In Martin's defense (and you know this isn't a spot I spend any amount of time on) before I opened PFA yesterday, I asked myself one question:

"what stupid April Fool's Joke is todge playing today and how many idiots are going to fall for it, and how soon before todge points to those people as justification for his stupid April Fool's Joke"

Thanks to this thread, I have all my answers.

edit: ok that's three questions.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We all know what you just wrote is true.

You said he doesn't want back in but I totally disagree & if you want proof you should just re-instate his password & see how long it takes for him to reappear. It wouldn't be long & that was the whole point of my post.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He probably would come back if I unbanned him and told him I did so.

However, he would also go right back to the behavior I banned him for in the first place, so no thanks. The funny thing is that I never understood why he hated me so much. He always had this intense bitterness I never understood, and I wasn't even one of the people on NWP who was constantly bashing him. Yes, a few years into the whole feud I did some shit to him after he did some nasty stuff to me first, but we were well into it by that point. I still don't understand the origin of the whole thing.

We've also had some truces at various points in time, but Martin always breaks them, especially when he goes on drunken benders.

Something else funny about Martin was that he had different things that set him off when it came to me and Micon.

With Micon, he mostly liked him personally, but got super angry whenever Micon got poker stakes or ran deep in a WSOP event. Martin thought Micon was an inferior player to him, and yet got stakes because of his higher profile. This infuriated Martin, and he got enraged any time he saw Micon playing poker, especially if staked. He was intensely joyful whenever Micon would bust out of events.

With me, it was the opposite. He hated me personally, but was willing to accept that I was legitimately successful in poker. So Martin had relatively little to say about my poker play (aside from calling me a Robotron nerd limit player), but he bashed me on nearly everything else. When I ran deep in the 2010 WSOP Main, I was surprised to get a sincere-sounding voicemail from Martin wishing me luck.

Load Metric
    I would appreciate a thread title of The Martin Lester Thread, where both could post freely and Druff would’ve have to open to read and get riled about.

I have a dream.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Can we make this a best of thread so we can just appreciate the jewdonk hits from over the years? I was just looking for the classic superbowl sunday video, I found a link to it but it was removed for violating youtube policies. No luck with the link on internet archive. Can someone post that please?

Also tyde if you read this, 99% of us don't want to see you feud with druff. Sure there are some funny one-liners on both sides, but its your stories we want to hear, the funny videos we want to watch, and the photos we want to see. So bury the hatchet and give the fans an update and some funny stories. And get in the freeroll and prove that you are a great player. I'm sure if you come back and bury the druff hatchet, or at least call a truce til the end of coronavirus lockdown, then there will be a big pfa freeroll, and hopefully a good radio segment.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: matos

splitthis: From the grave
    Last edited by matos; 04-02-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Load Metric
    We need Dr. Pocklelypse during coronopolypse.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post
    Can we make this a best of thread so we can just appreciate the jewdonk hits from over the years? I was just looking for the classic superbowl sunday video, I found a link to it but it was removed for violating youtube policies. No luck with the link on internet archive. Can someone post that please?

Also tyde if you read this, 99% of us don't want to see you feud with druff. Sure there are some funny one-liners on both sides, but its your stories we want to hear, the funny videos we want to watch, and the photos we want to see. So bury the hatchet and give the fans an update and some funny stories. And get in the freeroll and prove that you are a great player. I'm sure if you come back and bury the druff hatchet, or at least call a truce til the end of coronavirus lockdown, then there will be a big pfa freeroll, and hopefully a good radio segment.
    Ok I'll start

Donkdown is a fucking DEAD ZONE
    Yea lets talk about sea salt and Verizon wireless and report news threads from Drudge Report (LOL) fucking classic when some dumb fuck comes in 36 hours after a story went live with a hot new thread. Like Shooz reporting the Ship story 4 days too late. Sweet thread you ugly fuck. Yea we heard about it. Even Gamble Bot normally passive is telling you what a complete dumbass you are.

anyway fuck Shooz

I mean really. The big weekly radio show sucks huge cock. Unless you like to hear Druff drone on and on about his shitty autistic life and Micon pretending his is relevant lmao. Oh but wait…..DD Radio is on the ‘Stitcher’ network and ya’ll got Phil Helmuth for a couple of minutes. Congratulations losers. You still suck and you are regarded as a cum stain in the poker world.

The UNSAVORY Todd Witteles is motherfucking right. A 38 year old DORK doing a weekly ‘radio’ (LOL) show with a complete fuck up like Bryan Micon. Brother and sister successful Stanford grads and Todd is breathing second hand weed fumes dropping F bombs pretending to be a tough guy hanging out with Micon sipping Shirley Temples as the others down shots of 18 year old Scotch and he is left hanging uncomfortably like the last dork picked at dodgeball holding a peanut butter sandie with the crusts cut off

PEACE

Um no….The crew is gone. But Todd comes back on the air to hear the sound of his own voice and ‘field questions’ from the DD chat room. All 9 of them. Not cuddled up with his hot new Facebook hand-me-down wife to be (alleged). Not tucked under a warm blanket admiring and loving his newborn son.

No

Todd is making sure he can get online to do radio and call Ken Scalir LOL. Holy fuck what a massive TOOL. Guess Benjamin is snuggled up like a bug in a rug and doesn’t need his daddy.

This kid is so fucking DOOMED. Can you imagine being Todd’s kid ? Jesus Mary mother of God. I would rather slash my wrists or jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. This child is going to have some deep seeded emotional issues. 100% he doesn’t marry the mother

Todd's ex is fucking pissed btw

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Attn: Chinamaniac
    First of all, major LOL @ you

Your recent drunken escapades in Vegas are pathetic and sad. You need to stop drinking immediately because you come off like a babbling clown.

Not surprising since the one time I did meet you, you never shut your mouth for 2 seconds in a never ending monologue from hell, laced in a moronic East coast accent.

Also FYI

Nobody gives two shits about your 3/6 sessions and ‘BBs per hour’ when you just flew your giant whale ass 3000 miles across the country to sit in a hotel room getting hammered playing poker on your laptop.

Oh and here is a friendly REMINDER

I am the one who willingly left your terrible forum. You did not ‘ban’ me you lying pos

Why did I write that thread REQUESTING to be IP banned from your circle jerk? Because you have proven yourself to be a huge two face. Pretty basic. The way you run to post IM’s when you get stung, the way you encouraged trolls, the way your entire site was basically built around me. Do the math. I had no problem telling you to GTFO because I try not to associate with backstabbers. You are just another liar who got a free ride on my back.

Yes of course the stake you chipped in for a whopping 60 bucks or so was a beautiful gesture, (sniff sniff) but lets face it, hardly a tear jerker. In fact the way you announce micro stakes in new threads is just a cheesy ploy to gain a little credibility, when in fact you are one cheap motherfucker trying to pass himself as a ‘good guy’. I don’t buy it, because I know you to be a huge gossip whoring tub of shit. With all this cash you are allegedly making, why do you need ‘partners’ like Staker Rick in the first place ? lol

Also…

You conspired against me for quite a while with Todd’s scrotum firmly tucked inside your gaping pie hole of a mouth and didn’t just tolerate trolls, but actually perpetuate and encourage them. No effort whatsoever to contain an element that has become downright spooky and infected your (ahem) ‘community. I left your forum and have no desire to associate with you because you have been a total snake. That pretty much sums it up Mark.

Oh and please stop referencing that I ‘live for the forums’ when your life is based around sitting playing limit and coming to Vegas to meet your internet loser friends. I don’t exactly hear about you tearing up the club scene in Boston or pics of your entourage of ‘bros’. Not like you tagging a lot of premium pussy either judging by the fact that you go to Asian massage parlors LOL Jesus how pathetic

Anyway,

You have enjoyed 10′s of thousands of page views based around me and I think its safe to say that a good 80% of your actual page views on Snakeinthegrass are/were based around me and my website. You are simply an opportunist and a user.

The fact is that you used the access I gave you in the early days of Tydepoker to learn the ins and outs and back end of the VBulletin software and launched your shitty site behind my back. That will always go down in history as a huge bitch move. That was the consensus anyway, hardly me being ‘delusional’. It was virtually unanimous.

Now just think about this…

I decided to post on your site voluntarily. I had no problem posting the threads that drove a shitload of traffic to your crappy knock off website. I would be happy to itemize all of the threads that generated tens of thousands of page views and made your site worth reading, but I have a feeling that you won’t be disputing this aspect of our soured relationship.

I was posting on Snakeinthegrass to do you a FAVOR. You didn’t ‘ban’ me, I banned myself…and I turned my back on you holding up a big fat middle finger in your face because you are a two face. You lack vision and any sense of originality which is why I suspect you are content to grind out a few big blinds sitting on your lard ass playing limit poker.

I could easily document the cases where you talk behind peoples back and how you gave up the VIP password to me and how you trashed 408 etc etc etc, but I won’t because that is stooping to a new low. So please, just keep making up lies about me and enjoy your awesome life and bi-annual trip to Vegas.

This is the first in the Attn: (X) series of open letters

next chapter is

Brandon

I have some things to get off my chest

China is only one of many people that are going to get crushed on the site, so I hope he doesn’t feel too special. But the fact remains that he has been unusually vocal about me after this alleged ‘ban’ and I feel a response is appropriate before moving ahead with my own site.

China is just the warm up and ‘appetizer’ to what will probably end up being an 8 course meal

Comments

Sanlmar: Me first. Premium content

splitthis: Double lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ha, I forgot about the sea salt thing. I started a thread on DD about how great sea salt is, just to irritate the trolls, who I knew would believe I was serious about it.

BTW the Stitcher network actually contacted us (Donkdown) about being on the app. This was when they were small, and they sent out employees to search for popular podcasts to contact for permission to be added. I remember some chick in the Bay Area had us call her about it, and she described what the app was about, and we said yes. Micon thought it might be indicative that we were blowing up. I thought it was more likely Stitcher would be the one to blow up.

Thread Information