Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Please Druff Free Everyone Since We Are Quarantined & Bored Silly!

  1. #21
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    756
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,308
    Marty,

    Please, please, please rain your joy upon us. Consider it a public service.

    We miss you terribly.

    Would love to hear your take on the situation and how Trump is handling it.

    �⚓️�✝️
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  2. #22
    anyone know if tyde is still doing the boat chef thing?

  3. #23



    unban tyde, lets get a classic 24 hr todd-tyde battle by the wknd

     
    Comments
      
      4BET: Yes!

  4. #24
    Why canít marty be used as a pfa mexican corespondent? He would have valuable insight in the Coronavirus thread.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Why canít marty be used as a pfa mexican corespondent? He would have valuable insight in the Coronavirus thread.
    Considering what Marty was doing in Thailand.

    He must have some sort of disease.



  6. #26
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,496
    TYDE IS GOD

  7. #27
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5018
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,548
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Marty,

    Please, please, please rain your joy upon us. Consider it a public service.

    We miss you terribly.

    Would love to hear your take on the situation and how Trump is handling it.

    �⚓️�✝️
    If he were to return, it seems like he would be picking up exactly where he left off -- making posts like the 2 e-mails I shared earlier. That's what I don't want.

    Interesting Marty makes posts with real content.

    Boring Marty just drops 5-line angry drunken troll posts saying the same thing over and over, usually directed at me.

    Looks like we'd be getting the latter. No thanks.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: :this

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Marty,

    Please, please, please rain your joy upon us. Consider it a public service.

    We miss you terribly.

    Would love to hear your take on the situation and how Trump is handling it.

    �⚓️�✝️
    If he were to return, it seems like he would be picking up exactly where he left off -- making posts like the 2 e-mails I shared earlier. That's what I don't want.

    Interesting Marty makes posts with real content.

    Boring Marty just drops 5-line angry drunken troll posts saying the same thing over and over, usually directed at me.

    Looks like we'd be getting the latter. No thanks.
    Druff if we all did what we wanted we'd be breaking social isolation right now. Some times we have to sacrifice for the good of the community.

  9. #29
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5018
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,548
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    If he were to return, it seems like he would be picking up exactly where he left off -- making posts like the 2 e-mails I shared earlier. That's what I don't want.

    Interesting Marty makes posts with real content.

    Boring Marty just drops 5-line angry drunken troll posts saying the same thing over and over, usually directed at me.

    Looks like we'd be getting the latter. No thanks.
    Druff if we all did what we wanted we'd be breaking social isolation right now. Some times we have to sacrifice for the good of the community.
    It's not the good of the community, though. He's not going to provide anything interesting. Those two e-mails I posted are exactly what he's going to post over and over in every thread I start.

    It's boring and lame. He doesn't even try anymore. Just hammers out the same few tired insults over and over and hits the submit button.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    Druff if we all did what we wanted we'd be breaking social isolation right now. Some times we have to sacrifice for the good of the community.

    It's not the good of the community, though. He's not going to provide anything interesting.
    Those two e-mails I posted are exactly what he's going to post over and over in every thread I start.

    It's boring and lame. He doesn't even try anymore. Just hammers out the same few tired insults over and over and hits the submit button.


    lol ya right, there is only 1 thread getting any action, ppl don't even post in the trump train thread more than twice a day

  11. #31
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -224
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    Druff if we all did what we wanted we'd be breaking social isolation right now. Some times we have to sacrifice for the good of the community.
    It's not the good of the community, though. He's not going to provide anything interesting. Those two e-mails I posted are exactly what he's going to post over and over in every thread I start.

    It's boring and lame. He doesn't even try anymore. Just hammers out the same few tired insults over and over and hits the submit button.
    So for years you let Muck Ficon troll many members for no reason, including me, and you did absolutely nothing. If Muck had trolled you like he did many members you would have banned him quicker than Fluffer. Just say it, as long as posters troll others but not you, it's ok.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Your obsession with me is funny

  12. #32
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5018
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,548
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It's not the good of the community, though. He's not going to provide anything interesting.
    Those two e-mails I posted are exactly what he's going to post over and over in every thread I start.

    It's boring and lame. He doesn't even try anymore. Just hammers out the same few tired insults over and over and hits the submit button.


    lol ya right, there is only 1 thread getting any action, ppl don't even post in the trump train thread more than twice a day
    There's 14 threads in this forum which have posts within the past 24 hours.

    Regardless, it doesn't change that Jewdonk is a monkey stuck on repeat, and will add nothing here. Plus he claims he doesn't want to come back anyway.

    Name:  jewdonk-dance.png
Views: 148
Size:  173.4 KB

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post



    lol ya right, there is only 1 thread getting any action, ppl don't even post in the trump train thread more than twice a day
    There's 14 threads in this forum which have posts within the past 24 hours.

    Regardless, it doesn't change that Jewdonk is a monkey stuck on repeat, and will add nothing here. Plus he claims he doesn't want to come back anyway.

    Name:  jewdonk-dance.png
Views: 148
Size:  173.4 KB


    yes I want to see all the memes again

  14. #34
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1763
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,356
    You are obviously not asking for opinions on this, but for what itís worth you could always banhammer him if he gets out of line.

    I always thought 7 day vacations work better in message board format anyway. If thatís in place I think it reigns some people in before they get past the point of no return.

  15. #35
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5018
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,548
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    You are obviously not asking for opinions on this, but for what it’s worth you could always banhammer him if he gets out of line.

    I always thought 7 day vacations work better in message board format anyway. If that’s in place I think it reigns some people in before they get past the point of no return.
    His emails made it clear he doesn't want to come back anyway.

    If his e-mail had expressed a desire to come back, and stated that his return wasn't going to simply be trolling me in every thread I start, I would have considered unbanning him. It would probably end up with him banned again as it always does, but I would have done it just for the community lulz.

    However, he doesn't want to return, so it's a moot point.

  16. #36
    Gold 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,024
    Druff, The good doctor really does want to come back but will never admit it, Just suck up your pride a little and unban the train wreck, Take one for the team here
    -Allergic to the struggle

  17. #37
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Druff, The good doctor really does want to come back but will never admit it, Just suck up your pride a little and unban the train wreck, Take one for the team here
    My read as well. He's read this thread & those emails were his way of asking back in.
    (ē_ē) ..
    ∫\ \___( ē_ē)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    anyone know if tyde is still doing the boat chef thing?
    I saw him posting on Patriots Soapbox chat the other day. I think he might have gotten banned from there pretty quickly.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Druff, The good doctor really does want to come back but will never admit it, Just suck up your pride a little and unban the train wreck, Take one for the team here
    My read as well. He's read this thread & those emails were his way of asking back in.

    come on druff he practically begged you,
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  20. #40
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    531
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

    My read as well. He's read this thread & those emails were his way of asking back in.

    come on druff he practically begged you,
    All druff is asking is for him to actually beg.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:40 PM
  2. SILLY
    By BuffCorrell in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:40 PM
  3. Questions for the bored
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 05:55 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 07:35 PM
  5. So I got bored this christmas
    By adamantium in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:35 AM

Tags for this Thread