Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
ACR Customer Service is bad. My girlfriend emailed them 4 times about a problem and they haven't responded. She tried calling them and the message said there is no current phone support and to do live chat instead. Only problem, there is no live chat.

Mickey Mouse tech support.
Zero phone support is a disaster, unless they're like 2000s Pokerstars who had excellent customer service by e-mail.

For example, Bovada e-mail support is run by monkeys, and it's impossible to get anything resolved. You need to call up to get anything done.

If ACR lacks both live chat and phone support, that's a huge problem.

Now I am getting to experience this frustration. I deposited $200 and have been spinning it up in the Blitz poker. Last night I decided to try to cash out $1000 via bitcoin (the same way I deposited). When I click withdraw I get an error that says "Withdraw Security Block.Current selection is not available. Please contact support". The only option given was to email them. I sent that about midnight inquiring what was going on. At 8am I got a carbon copy email saying they received it and are looking into it. Also in the email is a link to their complaint portal. Just now I decided to check that option as I havent had any other response yet. On the complaint portal i try to login with my email address and site password. I get an error saying email is unverified. So i try to click new user. It says my email already has a profile. I think maybe i need to go back into the poker client and verify my email address (you know, the one they emailed me back on and send me shitty advertisements every single day). On the poker client under my account there is a verify email button and it is greyed out. I assume this means I have done it already.

Thoughts?