Page 82 of 143 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2841

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    cool chart

the 50-50 point is where you can see millenials as the first the generation to be less likely to make less than their parents on average (it's a bit more complicated than just that point, but that's the best indicator of that)

the 90-90 point is where you can see how well inherited wealth has worked out

the 90-10 point is the most fucked up point and the one to cause most issues in normal times

you could likely combine this with wealth distribution charts for a nice look how fucked up things have become and how close we're eating the rich

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: so low

Load Metric
    10 a day Dwai for as long as you wanna keep playing

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    okay I only gave you one red then you tilted again, but I call a truce since Druff won't do shit about it

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: but I call a truce.
    Last edited by dwai; 08-30-2020 at 04:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    okay I only gave you one red then you tilted again, but I call a truce since Druff won't do shit about it
    3 but who's counting and then you ran out of rep

some point after that you realized that if you shoot off your rep bank on me every day you can't rep anyone else

no more reach around greens for Biff, no more revenge red for jimmy or marley

that said, don't mention my name and don't reply to me with low effort one liners, emotes, gifs, whatever you get the idea

there's enough clutter on the forum even without the above

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you shoot off your rep bank on me. lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    3 but who's counting and then you ran out of rep

some point after that you realized that if you shoot off your rep bank on me every day you can't rep anyone else

no more reach around greens for Biff, no more revenge red for jimmy or marley

that said, don't mention my name and don't reply to me with low effort one liners, emotes, gifs, whatever you get the idea

there's enough clutter on the forum even without the above
    I gave you the last two after you gave me ten lol, it started with one but it's all good

Load Metric

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Nice Find/Fucking Unbelievably Scary Rep

Load Metric
    Elon is god.

$500 after split

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Elon is god.

$500 after split

my dude we were at 520 after the bell.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Elon is god.

$500 after split

I have had 2-3 people who I *never* talk stocks with talk about buying Tesla stock.

That typically means the party is over but I have no idea at this point.

Load Metric

I have had 2-3 people who I *never* talk stocks with talk about buying Tesla stock.

if you look at what vix is doing and chart it against spy/qqq, i mean, it tells a story but to your point, its very hard to tell if the stock market as we know it exists or if its been hollowed out and replaced with something synthetic and reliable as a national security measure.

etc etc.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

if you look at what vix is doing and chart it against spy/qqq, i mean, it tells a story but to your point, its very hard to tell if the stock market as we know it exists or if its been hollowed out and replaced with something synthetic and reliable as a national security measure.

etc etc.
    think you know the answer to that one, but see tellafriend's post above...

truly unfuckingbelievable...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

etc etc.

SWBI going to have a great week. It's down 25% this month but almost reached its 5 year high at @ $27 and change prior to that. Earnings on the 3rd, plus Trump is visiting WI and its going to get back to $21.

Might even be worth it to cash out a bit of Tesla for it.

Please consider contributing to my Birthday Crowdfunding Vacation Thread coming soon.

Load Metric

etc etc.

its a part of the picture, thats for sure, but probably the most straight forward element of the equation. next on the opacity ladder is cashing in the dollar by printing virtual money, which is harder to quantify in terms of what happens when you try to back out of that equation. and honestly i expect there are elements to this that go much deeper.

i read an interesting piece of datum this morning. it took obama 8 years to triple the value of the market and trump's team of economic dr frankensteins have done it in 3 years.

we all saw what happened to vitor belfot when he stopped juicing.

Platinum
    Load Metric

its a part of the picture, thats for sure, but probably the most straight forward element of the equation. next on the opacity ladder is cashing in the dollar by printing virtual money, which is harder to quantify in terms of what happens when you try to back out of that equation. and honestly i expect there are elements to this that go much deeper.

i read an interesting piece of datum this morning. it took obama 8 years to triple the value of the market and trump's team of economic dr frankensteins have done it in 3 years.

yeah, it's not even going to be a shitshow...it's going to be magnitudes and magnitudes worse...

the issue is that there are zero people on either side of the aisle who will want to take up this cause of getting shit back to normal in these markets when the time comes to do so...cause there's gonna be fucking pain and nobody wants to preside over pain nor be blamed for it...

anybody who is smart enough to figure it out how to engineer a soft landing sure the fuck ain't gonna be working for the fed because they can probably make many multiples of a gobment salary working in the HF game...

pass the bookers...

Load Metric

yeah, it's not even going to be a shitshow...it's going to be magnitudes and magnitudes worse...

the issue is that there are zero people on either side of the aisle who will want to take up this cause of getting shit back to normal in these markets when the time comes to do so...cause there's gonna be fucking pain and nobody wants to preside over pain nor be blamed for it...

anybody who is smart enough to figure it out how to engineer a soft landing sure the fuck ain't gonna be working for the fed because they can probably make many multiples of a gobment salary working in the HF game...

pass the bookers...

2 things give me hope:

1) they are seriously talking about implementing a HFT tax, which could be huge if actually implemented correctly.

2) spy puts lmao

Load Metric

pass the bookers...
    There is no getting back to normal. That ship sailed in 2008. That was the time to reset the world and we collectively said “no” because it was going to be fucking horrible.

Comments

Tellafriend: Correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

pass the bookers...
    There is no getting back to normal. That ship sailed in 2008. That was the time to reset the world and we collectively said “no” because it was going to be fucking horrible.
    You and I have always agreed that was the time to reset. History will write that this would have been painful easier.

This is not to be strictly compared to 2008 tbough. This is a 1999 and 2008 hybrid.

Son today. He is living my 1999 younger age.

Name:  F65727BE-3744-467C-A789-61414D5E933E.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  773.2 KB

Funny to read hours later.

Son: “I made $5000!”

Me: “Yawn, I made Farro for dinner.”

We know how this ends

Comments

OSA: Farro> quinoa

Silver
    Load Metric
    PTON goes vroom