Page 73 of 142 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2831

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    41% of businesses listed on Yelp have closed for good during the pandemic.

Just checked with my source. He laughed at me when I mentioned this stat.

Comments

Sanlmar: MarketWatch is becoming CNBC I’ll admit. The eyeball shock headline.

Load Metric
    Chuck E Cheese died today.

I had to find out on the street. Fuck you guys

Alan Allcorn, the Atari guy owned them since we are on tech memory lane today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    41% of businesses listed on Yelp have closed for good during the pandemic.

Just checked with my source. He laughed at me when I mentioned this stat.
    Don’t have Yelp app. Can’t really remember ever looking at it. I’m the last guy.

Our employees stuff our company with rep though. It’s nonsense only Druff would follow.

Load Metric
    Verm, the question is, “do we sell at 4:15 if we hit 3100/310”. Lol

Good lord 315 is possible soon.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    SPY 307 put for 6/29

Comments

sonatine:

Platinum
    Load Metric

I follow the Sonatine strategy and only do options, so moot point.

I think it is actually better this way. It would be real brutal psychologically and a giant time suck to follow the market the entire day.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I was thinking it would go the other way, but maybe you are right. If it does go up, I will just employ the Martingale strategy and double down on my puts tomorrow morning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I was thinking it would go the other way, but maybe you are right. If it does go up, I will just employ the Martingale strategy and double down on my puts tomorrow morning.

The great pitchers (guys who aren’t named Kershaw) forget the last pitch and just throw. Never look back.

Money is money. Love playin with ya.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I follow the Sonatine strategy and only do options, so moot point.

I think it is actually better this way. It would be real brutal psychologically and a giant time suck to follow the market the entire day.
    Lol, I can report it IS a life squandered. It’s poker with margin for guys who know how to read.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Remember you guys with your airline bounce back thesis?

Southwest with their $39 one way specials etc.

What might kill the airlines might not be the ‘rona or the permanent change in business travel habits .... it might be what always killed them... fare wars.

having just recently priced some delta tickets, i don't think they got the memo.

I had to cancel a flight to Boston in March. A few nights back I got the same flight for my wife and kid with upgraded seats and bags and paid 40% more for the three of us combined.

Real cheap

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

$6.32

Some fairly solid evidence there are institutions buying here. My guess this gets uplisted in very short order and then whatever criminal Wall Street entity does the uplisting will get the propaganda machine going as “this is the cure for Covid” and take this really parabolic.

Or it’s a pump and dump

FWIW, go read the Yahoo chat. Some of these folks have taken a deep dive and are true believers. i bought another 1000 more shares this morning. Boom or bust.

and yes, the blocks that are ticking off are institutions. Also, no commentary from management for 2 weeks which is unusual for them. Quite period?
    I’ve got way more of this then I figured I would but it’s ok when you are long from the $2’s.

The guy who told me about this is long for $1,000,000 at .625 Needless to say he’s had a good week. He’s also not selling and he’s also saying that the one thing that would piss him off is if they sold becuase he thinks this is going to end up a 20-30B company when it’s all said and done.

I think the next time we hear from them is on uplisting/Wall Street day and it may very well be tomorrow

Diamond
    Load Metric

FWIW, go read the Yahoo chat. Some of these folks have taken a deep dive and are true believers. i bought another 1000 more shares this morning. Boom or bust.

and yes, the blocks that are ticking off are institutions. Also, no commentary from management for 2 weeks which is unusual for them. Quite period?
    I’ve got way more of this then I figured I would but it’s ok when you are long from the $2’s.

The guy who told me about this is long for $1,000,000 at .625 Needless to say he’s had a good week. He’s also not selling and he’s also saying that the one thing that would piss him off is if they sold becuase he thinks this is going to end up a 20-30B company when it’s all said and done.

I think the next time we hear from them is on uplisting/Wall Street day and it may very well be tomorrow

Is the reason I can buy this on my Fidelity account and not my RH account because its not listed yet?

Load Metric
    What kind of smooth brained boomer doesnt check Yelp and then do a deep dive on the reviews to make sure there weren't erroneous one stars cuz some idiot thought it was too expensive or didn't have his drink refilled

Platinum
    Load Metric
    CYDY over $6...nice

Comments

Daly: Lfg

Load Metric

Is the reason I can buy this on my Fidelity account and not my RH account because its not listed yet?
    Correct. It’s OTC still but they said they were uplisting to Nasdaq or NYSE shortly. Most speculating mid July but its all a guess.

My guess is they have a deal in place and whatever associated firm/fund is starting to accumulate.

Half the people on the interwebs are saying if this stock hits the robin hood crowd it will trade 100 by August

Comments

Tellafriend: Here’s to us.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Correct. It’s OTC still but they said they were uplisting to Nasdaq or NYSE shortly. Most speculating mid July but its all a guess.

My guess is they have a deal in place and whatever associated firm/fund is starting to accumulate.

Half the people on the interwebs are saying if this stock hits the robin hood crowd it will trade 100 by August
    Ex coworker bragged on his IG story about EKSO. Same guy bragged about Nikola and had it before it was called that. Either hes bullshitting or he's an amazing prognosticator.

Load Metric
    For those of you who are interested in CYDY, which hit $7 in Germany overnight. The following is from a Wall Street trading desk.

Institutional Investing End of Day Summary: 6/25 Price $6.15 up 23.25% from yesterday's $4.99 close. Total Vol shot up to 18,492,895, 80% above yesterday's 10,512,451.

Institutional Block Trading Total Vol was 5,036,417 or 1.5 million more than yesterday. But the percent of institutional trading of the total volume was only 27.23%, about 6% less than yesterday's 33.12% and the average trade was smaller, though a solid number at 21,073 vs 24,692 yesterday. There were a couple of 6 figure trades during the day. The price pushed back up to $6.15 on 10-30k trades during the last 8 minutes of trading.

So, it looks to me that institutions are clearly still interested in accumulating prior to the trial result announcement next week but were kind of dragged along by retail investors with the same idea on a nice 23% price up day. The institutions paid up on the last two trades to the $6.15 ask price. They want the stock.

So, where are we? 1-2 trading days to the possible trial result announcement day. There is lots of conviction that the results will be very good, hence the big price move.

Accordingly, tomorrow I would expect more of what we saw today only more so as time is running out to accumulate before the result announcement. Yesterday, I speculated we might be up a dollar or more today. Got lucky and was on target.

Based on the huge jump in volume, I'll press my luck at say I would expect a $2 - 3 jump in share price to $8-9 given that positive news from the trial would reveal the first drug to effectively address worst aspect, death, of the worldwide Covid 19 pandemic, a pandemic that is accelerating and has no other effective.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    For those of you who are interested in CYDY, which hit $7 in Germany overnight. The following is from a Wall Street trading desk.

Institutional Investing End of Day Summary: 6/25 Price $6.15 up 23.25% from yesterday's $4.99 close. Total Vol shot up to 18,492,895, 80% above yesterday's 10,512,451.

Institutional Block Trading Total Vol was 5,036,417 or 1.5 million more than yesterday. But the percent of institutional trading of the total volume was only 27.23%, about 6% less than yesterday's 33.12% and the average trade was smaller, though a solid number at 21,073 vs 24,692 yesterday. There were a couple of 6 figure trades during the day. The price pushed back up to $6.15 on 10-30k trades during the last 8 minutes of trading.

So, it looks to me that institutions are clearly still interested in accumulating prior to the trial result announcement next week but were kind of dragged along by retail investors with the same idea on a nice 23% price up day. The institutions paid up on the last two trades to the $6.15 ask price. They want the stock.

So, where are we? 1-2 trading days to the possible trial result announcement day. There is lots of conviction that the results will be very good, hence the big price move.

Accordingly, tomorrow I would expect more of what we saw today only more so as time is running out to accumulate before the result announcement. Yesterday, I speculated we might be up a dollar or more today. Got lucky and was on target.

Based on the huge jump in volume, I'll press my luck at say I would expect a $2 - 3 jump in share price to $8-9 given that positive news from the trial would reveal the first drug to effectively address worst aspect, death, of the worldwide Covid 19 pandemic, a pandemic that is accelerating and has no other effective.

I got fucked from SAVA when I invested in their opiod recovery addiction drug/treatment that failed. I hate these bio stocks but whatever, Ill gamble.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bought a FB put at start of trading today on news of the cancel culture left going after them It went from 229 to 227 right away and I sold with a nice little profit. But it is still in free fall, so left a lot on the table there.

What can you do.

At least I seemed to time the top wel with my spy 307 puts yesterday. .

Load Metric

I got fucked from SAVA when I invested in their opiod recovery addiction drug/treatment that failed. I hate these bio stocks but whatever, Ill gamble.

Look I’m bullish - but big difference between Being long at .60 or $2.75 when the stock is now trading with a 7 handle though. Even with bad news there is a shot I can get out semi unscathed..... not the same when you holding at $7.25.

It’s priced at roughly $4B right now with a share price of $7. This thing has been bought in large blocks around the clock for the past week. Id be genuinely surprised if we get bad news on this one anytime soon - but as you said biotech can turn on a dime. So like I said $4B company. Mondera went from a $7B company at ~$20 a share to 30B company at ~$90 a share on some half assed drug that there is major debate on if it works or not. There are some that say this may be the best CC5 blocker ever and early tests have been greatly positive. Like take some and come off the ventilator in 48 hours type stuff with no side effects. So the crazy kool aide take here is if we get an official trial with the same results and the FDA says move forward and you on the top of the list fast track and Trump gives this a mention as a life saving treatment for COVID dejour...... this could literaly go parabolic to $70 ($40B) a share.

That’s a stright up pie in the sky kool aide drinking Result and I’m not in any way calling for that..... but it’s not imposible either.

Or I could be begging by a dumpster when this goes pop.

Thread Information