Page 31 of 142 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Today's drop on WTI is likely just a one day thing tied to the end of one month's contract vs the start of next months. Should go back to around $20 tomorrow I think. $20 is still not feasible for North American companies to survive, just a matter of how long each company can go for. WCS needs to be at $45 or more for local companies to be profitable
    $11

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Today's drop on WTI is likely just a one day thing tied to the end of one month's contract vs the start of next months. Should go back to around $20 tomorrow I think. $20 is still not feasible for North American companies to survive, just a matter of how long each company can go for. WCS needs to be at $45 or more for local companies to be profitable
    $11
    To be fair my post was written on the 20th when wti went negative and prices quickly bounced back to $18. The negative pricing was a one day event tied to the end of the months contracts. Certainly not arguing that its good at $11 or even $20, I think North America needs these prices to be at least $45 per barrel.

Load Metric
    What kind of parallel universe are we living in?

Melco Resorts warns on material impact
    Apr. 28, 2020 9:26 AM ET|About: Melco Resorts & Entertain... (MLCO)|By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor
    Melco Resorts & Entertainment (NASDAQ:MLCO) trades higher despite posting a general warning on upcoming results.

"The disruptions to our operations caused by the Covid-19 outbreak have had a material effect on the company's financial condition, operations and prospects during the first quarter of 2020. As such disruptions are ongoing, such material adverse effects have continued beyond the first quarter of 2020 and may worsen. Any recovery from such disruptions will depend on future developments, such as the duration of travel and visa restrictions and customer sentiment, including the length of time before customers will resume travelling and participating in entertainment and leisure activities at high-density venues, all of which are highly uncertain. Given the uncertainty around the extent and timing of the potential future spread or mitigation of Covid-19 and around the imposition or relaxation of protective measures, we are unable to reasonably estimate the impact to our future results of operations, cash flows and financial condition."

Shares of MLCO are up 4.37% premarket to $16.47, moving higher along with other Macau stocks.

Comments

Sanlmar: Fed distortion ... it’s gonna be a huge payday.

Load Metric
    UPS' sales soar, because an 'unprecedented' number of Americans are getting delivery

Revenue for the first quarter grew 5%, beating analysts' expectations. Its profit, however, came in below expectations.

Stock down 4.5%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    UPS' sales soar, because an 'unprecedented' number of Americans are getting delivery

Revenue for the first quarter grew 5%, beating analysts' expectations. Its profit, however, came in below expectations.

Stock down 4.5%

honestly the entire mail system feels like it needs to just totally fucking collapse and be rebuilt from scratch.

oh and maybe we should be charging more for delivering the 50+ pieces of absolute spam bullshit in my mailbox every week, usps.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Stock down 4.5%

honestly the entire mail system feels like it needs to just totally fucking collapse and be rebuilt from scratch.

oh and maybe we should be charging more for delivering the 50+ pieces of absolute spam bullshit in my mailbox every week, usps.
    Just need a free installation of Adblock Plus for snail mail.

Load Metric
    Trump to Order U.S. Restaurants to Stay Open During Pandemic

Load Metric
    It's going to be tremendous. Everyone will love it."

We can't have the pesky problem of illness and death getting in the way of our meat eating habits.

Defense Production Act..... fucking clueless. I’m confused, I thought we were opening up again.....

I need Druff to serve as an interpreter for those of us who don’t speak stupid.

Staff the meat packing plants with National Guard....... that plays

Load Metric
    The Chernobyl workers were entitled to special pensions and were often decorated for valor.

I know this is a half wit executive order issued by a half wit but I’m curious ....

Load Metric

We can't have the pesky problem of illness and death getting in the way of our meat eating habits.

Defense Production Act..... fucking clueless. I’m confused, I thought we were opening up again.....

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Everyone pointing fingers. But when someone points it back to China, thats not applicable to this situation I guess.

Comments

Sanlmar: Not here with the China syndrome. Tia

sonatine: this is a smart person thread. make smart person posts.

Load Metric
    This goes back to day one with the Dept of Agriculture transition.

Trump had absolutely no use (or understanding of) for federal agencies and the reactive instead of proactive response is the result.

Good luck.

I guess this was a state not federal issue

Load Metric
    Are the Tyson workers union?

This could be an interesting moment

Load Metric
    Hope you got your short in today Daly

Failure of price and volume especially NDX @ close

There will be other opportunity at lesser price. Don’t fret
    So we had a failure of price and little vol yesterday and today we have an expansion of volume On the way down

Yeah, I’m averaging up.

Google gonna hand out sentencing at 4:01pm

Load Metric
    Garbage stocks like CCL and UAL leading the market... that’s strong... lol

Load Metric
    ccl got a huge and very public bailout, so..

Load Metric
    mmm returns were good not great, no complaints at all mind you.

parlayed into a BA strangle.

Comments

Sanlmar: doin work

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that it appears SPY gets a nice little boost after hours every day. I feel if you bought right before EOD everyday and then sold about midday the next day you would bag a nice little profit everyday.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 4.56.59 PM.png
Views: 324
Size:  32.6 KB

this is the shit that gets to me honestly; dicksucking googl like everythings ok now because it got an ER bump from 1232 to 1269.

people.

it closed tonight $38 lower than it did yesterday. dragging itself back to neutral is not exactly a 5 rocket emoji moment.

Load Metric
    addendum its definitely picked up some steam since i posted that. which is all well and good. but im still curious what its going to open/close at tomorrow..

Comments

OSA: 1450 inshallah

Thread Information