Page 15 of 142 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    The Fiscal Bill the clowns are working on. Remember this one:

The fine print will become the bold print later.

Load Metric
    Sharing some tea leaves

Log chart back to 1929.

Same angle of trend line as the chart I keep bumping and bumping.

I feel violated

Name:  2EC69A72-FCC9-49E2-9AC1-75F43194DC17.png
Views: 487
Size:  1.27 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

This was a scalp play for sickos before.

Look at ticker ZOOM.

MIllemial noobs bought wrong stock while eating fake hamburgers —-> $60. —-> $20

They say the platform runs smooth as silk.

Jumped back in at 161, cause why not?
    Sell at 157. Buy back at 161. Sell at 155. The OSA system. Coming soon.

Load Metric
    If CNBC invited Ackman back on air now the FCC would pull their license

Load Metric
    23 Mar - 04:05:42 PM [RTRS] - WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS ASSOCIATION SAYS IT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF A SUSPECTED CORONAVIRUS CASE AMONG WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS

this was not priced into the market.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    23 Mar - 04:05:42 PM [RTRS] - WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS ASSOCIATION SAYS IT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF A SUSPECTED CORONAVIRUS CASE AMONG WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS

Rally?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Rally?
    democrat plant obv,

plot to assassinate to prez? surprised he is not in a bubble suit.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Micon got a gig as a shill for a Robinhood clone. Well played

I’m not Twitter .... somebody else can post

Load Metric
    WH Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow says the Senate coronavirus stimulus package will total about $6 trillion:

*$2 trillion in direct cash payments
    *$4 trillion in Federal Reserve lending power
    *Reiterates it could lead to U.S. economic rebound in second half of 2020

Load Metric
    WH Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow says the Senate coronavirus stimulus package will total about $6 trillion:

*$2 trillion in direct cash payments
    *$4 trillion in Federal Reserve lending power
    *Reiterates it could lead to U.S. economic rebound in second half of 2020
    a bowling ball will bounce.

Kudlow is shameless and evil.

Load Metric
    can anyone give me a roundabout explanation of why one would roll options instead of selling to close then just spending the money on a new option position?

i feel like this is a huge hole in my game.

Load Metric
    and this, people, is why you shouldnt try to rig markets.

Load Metric
    please be advised i have no idea whats going on.

my one (1) winning play in like 3 days was a borderline ironic spy call hedge i placed this morning.

Load Metric
    I can teach you how to lose money on margin. lmk

Comments

sonatine: <3

Load Metric
    I got out of my HSD at a loss today.

Since I need action I did a $1k YOLO on 250 puts for Monday. I have given up trying to figure out wtf is going on.

Short term the money printer is fired up preventing us from SPY $200. But in the medium 3-6 month term things have to be grim.

But I'm a blind monkey playing roulette here.

Load Metric
    i was meditating on san's train comment in the shower earlier, as one does.

and something occurred to me.

the fed can stop the market from bending, but it cant stop it from breaking.

Load Metric

so this brings me to an interesting place...

*** the external influences smashing our economy are already being referred to in the context of war-time response, so no solutions are off the table to stabilize the market. ***

we are on an established and reliable upwards trajectory where we are hitting predictable peaks before violent retracement.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 12.54.41 PM.png
Views: 297
Size:  91.1 KB

so my plan is to bang spy calls, close them within 5% of the resistance line drawn here, and probably scalp the pullbacks.

obviously this assumes we close green on monday. if we drop down into the 240s it may mean the market has gone from bent to broken and its spy 160 time.

what i like about this is that it keeps me in action but makes sure i dont get wiped out if this is a dead cat bounce and we just hit the slope.

Load Metric

so this brings me to an interesting place...

*** the external influences smashing our economy are already being referred to in the context of war-time response, so no solutions are off the table to stabilize the market. ***

we are on an established and reliable upwards trajectory where we are hitting predictable peaks before violent retracement.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 12.54.41 PM.png
Views: 297
Size:  91.1 KB

so my plan is to bang spy calls, close them within 5% of the resistance line drawn here, and probably scalp the pullbacks.

obviously this assumes we close green on monday. if we drop down into the 240s it may mean the market has gone from bent to broken and its spy 160 time.

what i like about this is that it keeps me in action but makes sure i dont get wiped out if this is a dead cat bounce and we just hit the slope.
    War time response, oh yeah.

Using normal tools in abnormal times. I might be out of my element. That bizarre bond activity late Friday. Obv the whole stimulus is open purchase bonds. Incomprehensible magnitude. Even the threat of the entire world hitting the Fed’s bid with their crap must have kicked in with the 4pm Trump signature news

I can see almost anything happening in the short term. I need to not blow myself up.

Two things I want to run past you for general comment:

A couple weeks back I was referencing the Bloomberg terminal physical security device - the B-Unit. I called Krypt “B-Unit” cause he once used Bloomberg.

Talk to me about Zero Trust Networks. Is this a huge shift? Is this going to be more universal beyond just work from home? Kinda snoozed on this. I saw Citrix smash but obv was distracted.

Gimme a disaster scenario with regard to overtaxed carriers/networks. Talk to me about complete network failure or point me to a doomsday piece. I’d enjoy that a lot

Load Metric
    so the thing about network saturation, generally speaking we see a huge percent of traffic going to a handful of networks. eg youtube / netflix / gaming orgs.

scaling up throughput is a lot more expensive than throttling traffic to specific networks. so i think we have a lot of short term solutions that can be rolled out before we get to a crisis point.

and all those clients do have SLAs that mandate a certain performance metric be adhered to, but the language in those contracts generally includes something allowing for 'act of god' emergency measures, so im not sure an executive order would be required or anything like that.

whats more, networks hosting telecommuting bandwidth would likely be paying a lot more out of pocket, so at some point we may simply see this situation reaching a profit tipping point where bigger pipes get rolled out to deal with saturation concerns.

so im not super concerned with the internet 'falling over' or anything, providing king retard + friends dont start making mandates on how to deal with problems that dont exist.

which lets be honest is very much their brand, so yeah, theres that i suppose..

Thread Information