Page 135 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2827

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    i absolutely promise you no one is going to watch that.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Vitamin QE

Silver
    Load Metric
    If only Sonatine could lose weight as fast as he loses money shorting Tesla. Just keep fading whatever Sonatine does to make money.

His worst call of all time was "Bitcoin going donkdown" when it was at $250. It is currently $26500 and that doesn't include the spinoffs (Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin gold).

Load Metric

Load Metric
    tl;dr the texas heat cooked the small battery used to power vehicle access and other low-level functions, effectively bricking it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesl...ed-heat-2023-7

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just when you think he couldn't possibly fuck up Twitter any more. What a fuckin retard.
    He thinks if he makes the right changes he will have millions of people paying to use twitter. Not gonna happen.
    He needs to accept he got fucking robbed, what did he pay like $40 Billion hahahahahah.,

Zuckerberg's creation flopped and Elon just can't quit fucking everything up, a rebrand. Give me a fuckin break.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Be fun if Twitter brought suit against the US government claiming their direct interference damaged the brand. Write the expense off to marketing.

Elon still hasn’t found a way to get gubmint money to subsidize this business unlike his others.

Meanwhile, rebranding to X just doesn’t seem like a winning move. Maybe divorcing from the past is correct.

Shave and a haircut

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Just when you think he couldn't possibly fuck up Twitter any more.

oh hey meta owns the copyright on X btw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Just when you think he couldn't possibly fuck up Twitter any more.

oh hey meta owns the copyright on X btw
    I know Musk owned the X.com domain back in 2000 because that was the platform he launched the first online cyber bank with no branches which eventually became the beast that is Paypal ultimately. I am curious I thought he had sold the domain when he sold his stake in Paypal but its possible I am wrong. The domain itself is registered till mid 2026 through GoDaddy.com per Whois.

As for Meta owning an X trademark. Im pretty sure that the arguement could easily be made to the USPTO that trademarking a letter per se is a non starter otherwise theyd have to sue Family Feud and alot of other entities for trademark infringement. Now that particular X with the black with silver Id be surprised if Elon had trademark mimicking something from Meta but seeing how he has major issues with Suckerberg I suppose its possible.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DOJ considering an anti-trust investigation into LYV Live Nation. Massive sell volume comes in immed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: By every definition

Load Metric
    Feels like Musk is returning his focus to his bread and butter here. Tax payer money.

Load Metric
    I've posted Gerald before. Give this one a go. Looking at you San.

Comments

country978: i wound up watching the entire video. I like this guys plain talk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Be fun if Twitter brought suit against the US government claiming their direct interference damaged the brand. Write the expense off to marketing.

Elon still hasn’t found a way to get gubmint money to subsidize this business unlike his others.

Meanwhile, rebranding to X just doesn’t seem like a winning move. Maybe divorcing from the past is correct.

Shave and a haircut

Thread Information