Page 13 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    im not going to lie, the more i read about hydroxychloroquine, the more tempted i am to start making dotm spy calls..

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    S&p futures down 4-5%.

If this holds I will have to go back to all cash tomorrow. Don’t think I can HODL another day.

Load Metric
    Got blood in my stool

I don’t think enough people heard Trump’s presser. That it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im not going to lie, the more i read about hydroxychloroquine, the more tempted i am to start making dotm spy calls..
    I always thought you’d look good as a blonde

Load Metric
    took a pork butt out of the freezer

weather gets nicer here in LA in a day or 2 and that thing is going on the smoker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    S&p finally down 5% so I’m up 10% on HSD.to double bear.

HOdLING for the blood bath Monday.

San I’m outta my league but sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

you gave them the playbook but they didn't pick it up. I did. traded this 3x today and held in the last 15 min.

SPXU PROSHARES TRUST PROSHARES ULTRAPRO SHORT S&P500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Monday will be a down day imo. -1100.

Comments

Sanlmar: Wipin his ass with worthless greenbacks

Load Metric
    guy is an absolute boss

Load Metric
    Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Load Metric
    ive been thinking about that weird rant trump went on today where he described the last 3 years of economic development as a cushion between us and ruin and so help me christ its maybe the only thing hes ever said that was true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ive been thinking about that weird rant trump went on today where he described the last 3 years of economic development as a cushion between us and ruin and so help me christ its maybe the only thing hes ever said that was true.

It bought you a few 1000 point days to covers the time our rudderless and ineffectual government screws around.

The debt crisis is here waiting.

If you are a company with less than sterling credit like tgull you’re just plan out of luck. This is truly and well fucked

Name:  7C9314F3-1932-401E-ADDA-A48CA77FCA14.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  619.7 KB

Load Metric
    San set the alarm early tomorrow AM or just don't bother sleeping.

It's going to be a bumpy ride tomorrow. BUCKLE UP as the kids used to say on here.

I'm hoping for a circuit breaker down to start, I'll sell my shit for ~20-22% profit over 2 business days and then we'll focus on working that market up as the deal passes around 1pm. By 3pm you'll be in the green too, and before close we can all buy some puts/bear etfs to keep us profiting the rest of the week.

How's that sound?

Load Metric
    to those doubting my spy = 160 prediction, i just stumbled across this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-subprime-cdos

' fed / central bank meddling = etfs suffer from the same instability as the cdos did '

- m. burry, in so many words

Comments

Sanlmar: Forgot about this notion. I’ve seen people particularly remark about how remarkable shit the ^RUT has been l

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    San set the alarm early tomorrow AM or just don't bother sleeping.

It's going to be a bumpy ride tomorrow. BUCKLE UP as the kids used to say on here.

I'm hoping for a circuit breaker down to start, I'll sell my shit for ~20-22% profit over 2 business days and then we'll focus on working that market up as the deal passes around 1pm. By 3pm you'll be in the green too, and before close we can all buy some puts/bear etfs to keep us profiting the rest of the week.

How's that sound?
    Drilling fresh lows 18,000’ish

The cynical wisdom is that when the US.gov finally acts it’s usually the bottom. Never exactly bold, decisive and ahead of the curve.

I think the delay ruins the effectiveness. That’s not much insight but it’s fact.

Oil in the teens in 48 hours?

Unbelievable.

Load Metric
    The propogation delay in the start of unemployment benefits ..... the gig/restaurant/self-employed contractors who get zilch $ for food. Working people have no money.

Nation of 350 million guns. Thin veneer of civility. .gov failed them. I dare you to give bailouts to Wall Street without the National Guard

Trump today - and I saw it real time - it’s a vacuum.

BABA, BIDU, MU Etc etc. If Charlie Munger likes it.

Poor Charlie’s Almamack
    Warren Buffet read it.

Name:  52BB85C1-6277-43BF-9290-7FF0196FFB3F.png
Views: 340
Size:  83.1 KB

There are folks who HODL’ed this all the way down. Prolly most folks.

Comments

sonatine: iron in words rep

Load Metric
    cheers to totally authentic recovery of market american comrade humans.

Load Metric
    the fed has absolutely no cards left to play.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.35.39 AM.png
Views: 365
Size:  148.7 KB

id absolutely love to know how much money that little fireworks display actually cost.

Load Metric
    From my morning E*Trade email:

Dire warning
    "The market for commercial real estate mortgage loans in the U.S. stands on the brink of collapse," according to Colony Capital (NYSE:CLNY) Chairman Tom Barrack, with banks, mortgage REITs and other non-bank lenders now "at a precarious juncture." A meltdown of this magnitude "would have catastrophic follow-on effects across the American economy" if lenders and the government don't take prompt action. Echoes of '08? Mortgage bond sales on Sunday included at least $1.25B of securities by (Morningstar's five-star rated) AlphaCentric Income Opportunities Fund, which lost more than 30% of its value last week (the fund's lead portfolio manager is a 20-year Lehman Brothers structured finance veteran).

Go deeper: 'From Bad To Worse For REITs' by Hoya Capital Real Estate.
    Finding a bottom?
    The difference between a fast or a prolonged recovery in the stock market will come down to three factors: How quickly the virus is contained, whether businesses will have "access to enough capital and liquidity to last the 90 to 180 days," and whether fiscal stimulus can stabilize growth forecasts, according to David Kostin, chief U.S. equity strategist at Goldman Sachs. With that being said, Goldman forecasts the S&P 500 could be in for a 41% fall from peak to trough, Bank of America believes the selloff might not ease until the index tumbles 47%, while Credit Suisse estimates the benchmark could be in for a 35% drop overall.
    Go deeper: Negative sentiment ahead of earnings season.
    U.S. unemployment may surge to 30%

As the U.S. grapples with the coronavirus pandemic, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard expects an unprecedented 50% plunge in GDP and sees the unemployment rate hitting 30% in the coming months. If the projection proves to be true, unemployment would be worse than it was during the Great Depression and three times worse than the global financial crisis. "Everything is on the table," he said, referring to additional lending programs from the Fed. "There is probably much more in the months ahead depending on where Congress wants to go."

Load Metric
    Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. shares climbed in premarket trading Monday morning after the company announced that a disinfectant it makes has received government approval.

The Davis, Calif. chemicals company's stock rose nearly 20% after the Environmental Protection Agency approved its Jet-Oxide sanitizer for industrial use. The EPA approved the product for sanitizing food and surfaces following tests showing its effectiveness against a human coronavirus.

Marrone said that the product could help destroy coronaviruses on food and food manufacturing equipment, where they can linger and infect people.

out of respect to lol wow i'll dip a toe.

Comments

OSA: marrone thats a gooda disinfectant

Thread Information