Page 117 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2831

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Gold
    Load Metric
    So Sonatine,

You are predicting a tremendous crash of Tesla stock price in the next couple years?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    So Sonatine,

You are predicting a tremendous crash of Tesla stock price in the next couple years?

Load Metric
    Remember the glee you guys had about institutions getting into crypto?

Robinhood $12 —> $8. They had like 7% of SBF

Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, via its Teachers' Innovation Platform, Temasek, Sequoia Capital, Sea Capital, IVP, ICONIQ Growth, Tiger Global, Ribbit Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners and funds and accounts managed by BlackRock.

The list is endless

Tom Brady incorporated and Giselle. Big

SBF is a legend

This time it’s some big players instead of retail hope-a-trons

Sonatine was right.

There is more to come

Long some gold Tellafriend

Comments

Tellafriend: Already have

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, via its Teachers' Innovation Platform, Temasek, Sequoia Capital, Sea Capital, IVP, ICONIQ Growth, Tiger Global, Ribbit Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners and funds and accounts managed by BlackRock.

The list is endless

SBF is a legend

Sonatine was right.

There is more to come

SBF has 7.5% of HOOD. You got it backwards. What do Bernie Madoff, Howard Lederer and SBF have in common? I think Kanye West can answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The list is endless

SBF is a legend

Sonatine was right.

There is more to come

SBF has 7.5% of HOOD. You got it backwards. What do Bernie Madoff, Howard Lederer and SBF have in common? I think Kanye West can answer.
    Yeah, I got it backwards. I should know better as I posted couple months ago that FTX was looking to buy Robinhood.

Sound on …. Love the Ventures California surf instrumentals

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    san i dont know if youre keeping a real peeled eye on things as they develop but have you been reading these weird apology posts from sbf?

like.. how should i put this... i dont think he's really understanding the severity of his peril. it just seems like hes spent the last 3 days doing adderall and getting emotionally suckdicked by the minions and lackeys in his little narcissist bubble and absolutely 100% has not spoken to a criminal defense lawyer about his actual exposure/liability.

oh also ftx.us is about to shut its doors too.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Shut up Garrett

Comments

sonatine: had to be said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    san i dont know if youre keeping a real peeled eye on things as they develop but have you been reading these weird apology posts from sbf?

like.. how should i put this... i dont think he's really understanding the severity of his peril. it just seems like hes spent the last 3 days doing adderall and getting emotionally suckdicked by the minions and lackeys in his little narcissist bubble and absolutely 100% has not spoken to a criminal defense lawyer about his actual exposure/liability.

oh also ftx.us is about to shut its doors too.
    He def has issues but every criminal does the apology tour - most often before sentencing.

Remember the movie “Quiz Show”? Charles Van Doren was the handsome academic from a learned blue blood family who got caught up in a cheating scandal on a television quiz show. The script sought to convey the feeling Van Doren had of destroying his family’s reputation. Lotta similarities to the Fried family. Not just SBF’s parents but he has other astounding relatives.

SBF was simultaneously trying to continue in their footsteps of contributing to the public good somehow whilst laboring in a skeevy financial niche. The ends justified the means. He was gonna do good things with his “magic money”.

You can’t print wealth.

Comments

Forum Wars: Crypto = Skeevy Financial Niche stuffz rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can a Tesla melt steel beams?

Name:  xtu8hqnte8z91.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  42.6 KB

Tight business plan there Musk. I can't wait to see what other HOF business decisions you have in store for Twitter!

Load Metric
    I don’t follow any of this closely, so genuinely curious. Who stole everyone’s money?

What tribe does this individual belong to? Is it small-hatted?

Load Metric

russian disinfo that started with kim dot com btw.

Comments

Tellafriend: gtk

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I don’t follow any of this closely, so genuinely curious. Who stole everyone’s money?

if the money is 90% leverage, does it really exist? or is it just a loan that will never be paid? there have been a few efforts in history to sort out how best to deal with this problem..

Load Metric

Is BRICS fake news? Genuine question.

Kim hates Biden with a passion but why carry water for the Russians? I mean him specifically.

Load Metric

Is BRICS fake news? Genuine question.

Kim hates Biden with a passion but why carry water for the Russians? I mean him specifically.

re BRICS, here's kims original post:

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1590633460032737282

i mean, check the comments. approximately 100% of the rubes jocking BRICS are bitcoin maxis / libertarian weirdos.

meanwhile...

Brazil - just flipped leftist
    Russia - its almost inevitable that they nuke us then get counter nuked / broken up / sold off
    China - pretty much ever aspect of their economy is prose thats rubber stamped by CCP goons
    India - lmao. probably going along with this so they can keep their russian oil access
    South Africa - rare earth / mineral rights being poached by china makes them relevant here but ultimately thats china's card to play, not theirs

so yeah maybe someday the USD really does tip over and this is the only game in town but even if china blockaids taiwan and shit well and truly hits the fan, like what exactly are they offering here? seems like a way for russia to keep the lights on and feel relevant basically.

regarding kim himself, maybe he just loves the attention he gets from amplifying posts from thegrayzone.com. maybe he gets paid for it but also finds the perceived effect of doing it agreeable. usually its something like that. if he fucks up again, expect him to be posting pics of martinis with snowden.

Load Metric
    I think the massive US debt makes BRICS more compelling than you believe.

Also, what about nations who don’t really want to be forced to have gay pride parades just so they can eat?

Load Metric

Also, what about nations who don’t really want to be forced to have gay pride parades just so they can eat?

the debt argument is valid, god knows, and im sure a lot of nations agree re the rainbow flag issues.

i just find the whole 'the world is ready to decouple from the dollar' argument a little convenient considering russia's fall from whatever constitutes grace there, saudis finally realizing that if the world goes green they lose their solid gold lambos, china's incredibly romantic interpretation of the word 'economy' so on so forth.

like when i put debt / cultural issues on the graph in a scale i imagine is appropriate to the other issues in play, they just dont seem as compelling as the cases against.

Comments

devidee: The world going green. Now that is funny.

Load Metric

the debt argument is valid, god knows, and im sure a lot of nations agree re the rainbow flag issues.

i just find the whole 'the world is ready to decouple from the dollar' argument a little convenient considering russia's fall from whatever constitutes grace there, saudis finally realizing that if the world goes green they lose their solid gold lambos, china's incredibly romantic interpretation of the word 'economy' so on so forth.

like when i put debt / cultural issues on the graph in a scale i imagine is appropriate to the other issues in play, they just dont seem as compelling as the cases against.
    I find the whole “the world is ready to decouple from petroleum” counterproductive for those who occupy reality.

Energy density. energy density. This is the guiding mantra

Comments

devidee: They live in a fantasy.

Load Metric
    Name:  DA6E16B5-AB74-4C06-852E-6F6931A2EC29.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  68.4 KB

LULZ at Robot Money nerds losing their life savings to the DNC.

Load Metric

a far more informed take than mine;

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...547168768.html

Thread Information