Page 106 of 142 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2826

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Right now there is likely a peaceful man who is looking at his Koi fish in his pond he dug in the backyard who doesn’t know what CPI is nor Crypto nor cares but knows that the sun feels good against his balls and he enjoys swimming nude in his garden. Who is more free?

Load Metric
    JUST IN - Twitter shareholders approve Musk takeover deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    JUST IN - Twitter shareholders approve Musk takeover deal.
    foraging for wild berries and bugs for sustenance when you are starving will put this Twitter nonsense in its proper context

perhaps you haven’t heard the good word today?

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Ready for war? (I mean, a new

Sanlmar: One of the easiest calls ever & yes, sanctions coming

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ChessFraudAlert

Elon Musk suggested anal beads could be used to cheat at chess

There have been plenty of discussions of outside signaling devices contravening the rules of a sport or game, from trash cans to many more. But a new and rather personal one got some discussion this week as part of a long-brewing debate about Hans Niemann’s Sept. 4 chess win over Magnus Carlsen at the The Sinquefeld Cup tournament in St. Louis, organized by the Saint Louis Chess Club. And Elon Musk (seen above speaking at South by Southwest in 2018) played a major role in that, suggesting that vibrating anal beads might be a potential way to cheat.

https://thecomeback.com/weird-news/e...nal-beads.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    (per thomas) the source of that was some foreign blogger making a joke and somehow it percolated through the moronosphere until it was attributed to elon musk.

Comments

Sanlmar: Thomas rep.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I see you lurking Tellafriend. My favorite bear. Just wanted to offer a quick take

We were talking about Treasuries months back. We weren’t particularly optimistic. Daly contributed a dissenting opinion.

Well, now bond liquidity is drying up. What if Treasuries went “no bid”? Can you imagine?

Bank of America is suggesting this is a real threat and is suggesting the creation of a government sponsored market maker.

In my wildest dreams even 5 years ago I never would have imagined anything of the sort. The speed of various changes including CBDC has me stunned and rethinking the whole capitalism model going forward.(jk) Biden nominating the Russian professor for Comptroller of the Currency based on her insane White Paper (which the US obviously loved) absolutely flipped me into thinking government intervention in markets and financial privacy is a certainty very soon.

Liquidity in the US Treasury market represents the biggest systemic risk to stocks since the 2007 housing bubble, BofA says
    https://news.yahoo.com/liquidity-us-...195026958.html

I will test you in subtle ways to see if you read this. I’m watching you.

My Uranium stock UEC has tanked along with everything else and closed today at my purchase price of $3.24 or so. Damn thing triple topped at $4.60’ish but I held like I had tomorrow’s paper. Oh well.

I’m sure you’re crushing it. Your mind is right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I see you lurking Tellafriend. My favorite bear. Just wanted to offer a quick take

We were talking about Treasuries months back. We weren’t particularly optimistic. Daly contributed a dissenting opinion.

Well, now bond liquidity is drying up. What if Treasuries went “no bid”? Can you imagine?

Bank of America is suggesting this is a real threat and is suggesting the creation of a government sponsored market maker.

In my wildest dreams even 5 years ago I never would have imagined anything of the sort. The speed of various changes including CBDC has me stunned and rethinking the whole capitalism model going forward.(jk) Biden nominating the Russian professor for Comptroller of the Currency based on her insane White Paper (which the US obviously loved) absolutely flipped me into thinking government intervention in markets and financial privacy is a certainty very soon.

Liquidity in the US Treasury market represents the biggest systemic risk to stocks since the 2007 housing bubble, BofA says
    https://news.yahoo.com/liquidity-us-...195026958.html

I will test you in subtle ways to see if you read this. I’m watching you.

My Uranium stock UEC has tanked along with everything else and closed today at my purchase price of $3.24 or so. Damn thing triple topped at $4.60’ish but I held like I had tomorrow’s paper. Oh well.

I’m sure you’re crushing it. Your mind is right.
    i'm here. just taking it all in. i've been buying sqqq options every couple of days and scalping. rinse and repeat. should the fiscal conversation turn honest, we are in a new dimension and there is a whole lot more blood ahead. let a small nuke go off in Ukraine. i sold my urnm at 74. didn't like the risk of the shelling near the nuclear plant in Ukraine and am waiting for the mid 50s to re-enter. uec is still good shit. just hold. i'm fallible though; bought TELL last week. Fuck me. Long term i expect i could do a 10x bagger with it, but odds are i will sell for tax purposes year end. somehow i've made money this year.

our prior discourse concerning the cost of carrying the debt is becoming mainstream. don't see this ending well for anyone. worldwide financial collapse? why not? then what? idk.

Load Metric
    looking at you San.

https://twitter.com/leadlagreport/status/1575487943254286339

take a few minutes and read the comments.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    looking at you San.

https://twitter.com/leadlagreport/status/1575487943254286339

take a few minutes and read the comments.
    Your boy pulled something out of his pocket. Gonna dig when I get a chance. I’m sure I’d be amused - I can’t imagine that argument. I’ll agree things did go horribly wrong there. Regime change is our bread and butter tho. Hmmmmm

Druff prolly knows

Comments

Tellafriend: he's right, ya know?

Load Metric
    lmao 'gayed'

Comments

Sanlmar: I don’t know man, can you get any redder?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    More doom and gloom but that doesn’t make it wrong:

https://twitter.com/macroalf/status/1575542737725968385

Load Metric
    More doom and gloom but that doesn’t make it wrong:

https://twitter.com/macroalf/status/1575542737725968385
    Jeez, pension funds were using derivatives to create enough income to cover anticipated liabilities. Young people paying in wasn’t gonna do it.

When bond prices fell (cause interest rates are rising) the pensions got screwed cause they were expected stable bond prices and they were leveraging bonds

Now they are being forced to sell the “bonds’ as if margin called and BOE is buying them like good old Quantitative Easing

Hmmm, derivatives. I know this tune.

As we discussed it’s the bond market not stocks … saw this a mile off.

So so screwed.

Wish I went short Weds but I was confused and nervous that I might be wrong. I wasn’t. Always sell the spike

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    I ain’t sharp enough to figure this stuff out during the day but this was a “Lehman moment” until the BOE moved in.

The “no bid” (liquidity problem) Treasuries black swan really isn’t a black swan anymore cause it’s coming. No surprise

Comments

Tellafriend: winter is coming

Load Metric

Load Metric
    It feels so dated. There is no mention of our beloved Treasuries Tellafriend.

The following is such an embarrassing demonstration of my fairly pedestrian understanding of finance but here we go cause I love this game right now more than the NFL.

Japan has been trying to do yield curve control. They still insist they want their rates to be near zero. (jPN inflation rate is very very low - but I digress)

* Japan prints yen.

* Japan takes yen with wet ink and buys their bonds. This bids up bond price and lowers the return (effective interest rate). Success!

* Japan’s yen (oops) declines in the world FX market cause they are printing like mad.

* Japan sells lots of their US Treasuries to get US dollars which they then use to buy yen on the open market and bid up their price. Japan has been historically and famously one of the biggest buyers of our debt. That’s history. Now they are selling like a mofo.

You can actually see when they sell. Last Thursday at 4:30am if I recall you could see huge spikes everywhere. Made the news.

Japan is just an example. Everyone needs dollars as the milkshake guy points out. Everyone has Treasuries to sell to one degree or another. This puts pressure on the T Bill market and increases yield. Liquidity becomes a concern cause who da fuck is buying them except Daly or a Central Bank?

Bonds make the stock market look like a small poker home game. It’s a monster. We need to remind ourselves cause shorting TSLA and all that is more fun.

Load Metric
    Rumor Queen Yellen is stepping down at the midterms.

Yellen went to Japan recently to plead with them to stop fucking around and let the market determine rates both for currency and bonds.

I love her. She’s so earnest.

But Yellen leaving is interesting. I wonder if any Russian finance professors are able to travel to the US now. We will see who is nominated. I literally can not be surprised. Impossible

Load Metric
    You guys following Sam Bankman Fried (SBF) sparring with Elon about buying Twitter from him?

Elon asking basically, “who are you”… “you have any money?” Lol.

Some people say it’s fun to follow. Twitter, a clown and an autist. Can’t make this stuff up.

Meanwhile Burry is clearly off his meds.

There is just too much to follow … it’s like a firehouse… none of these guys are consequential and I just don’t have time but someone please post some of this comedy.

Thread Information