Page 119 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2827

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    theres a thing ive seen where online 'journalists' will write one bull thesis and one bear thesis on the same event/security/whatever, often without even switching to a sock puppet, and then they take the most obnoxious victory lap in history when events inevitably prove one of them right.

and im drawing kind of a blank but im 80% sure that the site i saw do it first and most often was forbes? i might fact check myself later because im not actually sure...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    theres a thing ive seen where online 'journalists' will write one bull thesis and one bear thesis on the same event/security/whatever, often without even switching to a sock puppet, and then they take the most obnoxious victory lap in history when events inevitably prove one of them right.

and im drawing kind of a blank but im 80% sure that the site i saw do it first and most often was forbes? i might fact check myself later because im not actually sure...
    Sounds like sports pundits.

Load Metric
    Hong Kong-Based AAX Crypto Exchange Suspends All Operations

Load Metric
    Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself in April 2019. When was FTX founded?

Load Metric
    @tellafriend

Nice job with gold.

I’m a big Doomberg guy like everyone else. We listen for energy. The Doomberg catch phrase “Energy is Life” is true and helps guide us through the markets.

We are the petrodollar guys, you and I.

You will appreciate the Doomberg group is now echoing Groman. The aren’t discovering anything. They are just giving voice to the fundamental truth that is only now becoming fashionable.

Xi is meeting with MBS (oil). BRICS. You know the drill (pun). He talks about the personal animosity between Binden and MBS and even hints at the possibility of war if oil is priced in BRICS not dollars. That it is worth going to war if you are a Binden. Binden is killing the dollar. No one has done more harm.

Listen from 15:00. Skip the crypto.

Doomberg steals my Lenin quote.
    “There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Your gold is priced in dollars so settle down and spare us the victory lap. Lol.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    @tellafriend

Nice job with gold.

I’m a big Doomberg guy like everyone else. We listen for energy. The Doomberg catch phrase “Energy is Life” is true and helps guide us through the markets.

You will appreciate the Doomberg group is now echoing Groman. The aren’t discovering anything. They are just giving voice to the fundamental truth that is only now becoming fashionable.

Xi is meeting with MBS (oil). BRICS. You know the drill (pun). He talks about the personal animosity between Binden and MBS and even hints at the possibility of war if oil is priced in BRICS not dollars. That it is worth going to war if you are a Binden. Binden is killing the dollar. No one has done more harm.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Your gold is priced in dollars so settle down and spare us the victory lap. Lol.
    The biggest crooks are the gold promoters. They are all frauds. The biggest being Peter Schiff. That guy ran his bank into the ground because he allowed known criminals to open up accounts.

Another gold promoting crook is Jim Sinclair. I don't know if he's dead or not but this guy had a huge following. Sinclair was a member of a cult run by an Indian Guru named "Sai Baba." And there was a story that Sinclair drank so much carrot juice that his skin color changed. I actually exposed Jim Sinclair as a fraud on the Yahoo Finance Message Boards about a decade ago. Barron's wrote a piece about Sinclair and his mining company and it seemed like the author just summarized my posts. It felt like I wrote the article. Sinclair was scamming people by manipulating the stock. The ticker symbol is $TRX.

And there was another gold promoter named Bob Chapman. This guy is definitely dead and he used to live in Costa Rica. I actually spoke to him on the phone and he pretty much admitted he was running a scam. He sold a monthly newsletter that catered towards the conspiracy theorists and he would recommend small market cap gold stocks. He was getting paid in cash and free shares to promote those stocks. His newsletter was just a bunch of copying and pasting of other people's work. I wish I took over his business because it was very lucrative.

If you like gold, buy gold. Stay away from the promoters. Anyone promoting gold is 100% a fraud and a scammer. Gold has been sour for a decade so maybe it is due for a big run. Who knows.

Load Metric
    i spend the overwhelming amount of my waking hours lurking finance oriented circles and the only people with less sophisticated narratives than the crypto maxis are gold bugs.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    i spend the overwhelming amount of my waking hours lurking finance oriented circles and the only people with less sophisticated narratives than the crypto maxis are gold bugs.
    Goldbugs are the dumbest humans alive. They call crypto a scam yet they invest in microcap mining stocks that are promoters by scammers. They have been waiting for gold to moon their entire lives. Maybe it will happen one day but nobody lives forever.

Load Metric
    @tellafriend

Nice job with gold.

we are in precarious times without a rutter. we learn nothing from our mistakes either. it is all about getting from one administration without Armageddon to the next. this was another solid investment on our part, lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lamic-law.html

i wonder how much prepping Tine has done.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    i wonder how much prepping Tine has done.
    not as much as id like, suffice to say.

Load Metric
    This guy is good.

My kid’s first job was a Target store manager. Target had a relationship with the college. His biggest complaint was theft and people using purchases then abusing the return policy. Hit his bonus obviously. The experience was a great hazing.

Name:  527CD538-1035-4813-B301-5995914AB1BF.jpeg
Views: 553
Size:  486.0 KB

I see this guy is suspicious of Tether. I was looking at this last night. Inclined to agree. Dabbling.

Load Metric
    I think the institutions (dumb money) were leaning the wrong way and we had massive short covering which took on a life of its own.

I’m just about ready to sell the spike again.

Ho ho ho

Load Metric
    I think the institutions (dumb money) were leaning the wrong way and we had massive short covering which took on a life of its own.

I’m just about ready to sell the spike again.

Ho ho ho
    the total household debt in the U.S. has reached a record high of $16.5 trillion, an increase of 2.2% from the previous quarter and up 8.3% from one year prior.

Can we get the printers going again? Or can Biden sign an executive order to cancel all credit card debt for anyone who votes Dem in 2024?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Can we get the printers going again? Or can Biden sign an executive order to cancel all credit card debt for anyone who votes Dem in 2024?
    It’s so odd that stonks are just a proxy on printers.

Can you stop by wagering? Got some questions

Load Metric
    tesla might be the easiest short we will ever see again

^ posted on 9/30/2022

9/30/2022 closing price:
    tsla 308.73

tonights closing price:
    tsla 167.87

Load Metric
    the beauty of it is that tesla could drop to what.. $40... $50 a share and still be a completely healthy, normal company. but probably pretty incentivized to not fuck up and to flesh out its sorely underdeveloped pet projects like solar / powerwalls / etc.

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: You see son, there are dead baby levels.

Load Metric
    Looks like I will join twitter amnesty next week. I got lots to unload on you lib sickos

Rofl at Apple threatening to remove twitter from app store and musk threatening to make his own smart phone.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Looks like I will join twitter amnesty next week. I got lots to unload on you lib sickos

Rofl at Apple threatening to remove twitter from app store and musk threatening to make his own smart phone.
    I am getting a pardon too. 12 months of built up ammunition is gonna be unloaded on the liberals all at once. I might get banned again.

Thread Information