Page 98 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2826

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Who is jumping on GME or other Melvin related companies at market open?
    hope you did...

chamath is outta his league a little since he's a VC guy and he's dipping into the trading world, but would love to see a billionaire dick swinging battle on this...

regardless..

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Who is jumping on GME or other Melvin related companies at market open?
    hope you did...

chamath is outta his league a little since he's a VC guy and he's dipping into the trading world, but would love to see a billionaire dick swinging battle on this...

regardless..

Nope. Didnt have the appetite for it

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Someone explain to me why Im not a dumbass and didnt throw 20k on GME or BBBY or AMC today.

Ill wait.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    smell that boys...that's the smell of more of wall street blowing up...flawless victory...

Name:  gme.PNG
Views: 708
Size:  40.1 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Someone explain to me why Im not a dumbass and didnt throw 20k on GME or BBBY or AMC today.

Ill wait.
    tough trade to make, OSA...tough trade to make...this could have easily puked like a motherfucker...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wonder how Tine's puts are doing. LOL

Load Metric
    Wonder how Tine's puts are doing. LOL
    I believe this is a classic short squeeze ALONG WITH (or mostly just) using the forces of millennial bitcoin-bros to make buy up a stock in unison to attack the shorts.

Jim Cramer describes it well enough here; I'd get out of any shorts (or puts) NOW cuz it looks like this is just market manipulation 2021 style (reddit/twitter/Robin Hood) and so it may not be punishable.

Smart and simple little idea by these guys.

When the shorts are out and you can be sure, yeah, sure short it or buy the puts. This is probably where GameStop is right now if you have the cajones.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HOLY FUCK if this is true this is just fucking phenomenal...that would mean they nuked a $2.5 billion capital infusion in one fucking trading day...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Funny, they are saying that it bogus and that they've closed their short position. Short interest says otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

... is trending on Twitter right now.

The Gamestop Ma'am was ahead of his time.

Comments

OSA: not welcomed

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Btw... Jan 2021 NICS # 4.3 mil. Most ever in history. Last month was 3.9mil and that was the highest ever at the time.

Stock up on SWBI and POWW. Gonna be a good year

Load Metric
    Elon Musk Says Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht's Sentence Seems A 'Bit High'

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-...055018800.html

It is alleged that the Feds took about 600k Bitcoins from SilkRoad when it all went down which at todays prices would mean the Government actually got ~28+ Billion dollars, wow. And while Trump heard it, he decided not to Pardon Ulbricht apparently. So what is a 'bit' high, as in he should have only got 1 Life Sentence or what instead of 2. Its a shame because as dumb as it was im not sure he was an actually terrible guy, as much as maybe more of a 'Free Market' loving and an intelligent person. So he did what he did but Two Life sentences imo, is way too much imo....

Load Metric
    Without Sonatine and Sanlmar posting here, is this "Stonks" section of PFA closed down?

Question for everyone: What does the fact that the NASDAQ is down 10% from all time highs while a broad market indicator like DJIA being at an all time high mean? What is it pointing to.

I think this is more about the fact that some NASDAQ stocks got a little too frothy (Tesla comes to mind).

But here I am thinking the market is too much on fire still, while tech stock investors are at least half-way to a bear market.

Decoupling is the term I guess...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's a weird situation where everyone is expecting a huge rebound post-COVID, and wants to get ahead of it stock-wise.

I think a lot of tech stocks weren't affected much by COVID (or were even helped by it), so there isn't the same optimism with those going forward.

Load Metric
    Thanks for the kind words Forum.

I’m out of the market. I really don’t even play daily swings lately.

Real estate. Multi generational opportunity. We (extended family too) have literally closed many sales for some of our kids, nieces and nephews. A duplex is pending. Kid will live in it so maybe no one has to put down 25% instead maybe 3%. We will see.

My sister in law got her real estate license to save and negotiate useless brokerage fees. I was halfway through the material a few years ago and quit like a quitter.

Google appraisal gap insurance. In an age where there are insane bidding wars this has been effective. No question one deal happened strictly because of this. It’s just an interesting concept even if you aren’t interested in real estate.

I know someone who married into the Ernie Boch family. We just visited with them in Naples. Generational wealth and family squabbles but you feel the importance of leaving a legacy. The money is just beyond comprehension. What they spill made another guy we know wealthy doing car stereo and controls for the local dealerships.

Just rambling but that’s what’s on my mind.

We sold our place in Naples a few years ago when I realized how close Pooh was. If he’s building I’m selling. You would too. Now I’m crying. Can’t even drive by it we missed out on so much money.

Tech dump is discounted cash flow ... interest rate rise. But trade the froth not fundamentals.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Forum.

I’m out of the market. I really don’t even play daily swings lately.

Real estate. Multi generational opportunity. We (extended family too) have literally closed many sales for some of our kids, nieces and nephews. A duplex is pending. Kid will live in it so maybe no one has to put down 25% instead maybe 3%. We will see.

My sister in law got her real estate license to save and negotiate useless brokerage fees. I was halfway through the material a few years ago and quit like a quitter.

Google appraisal gap insurance. In an age where there are insane bidding wars this has been effective. No question one deal happened strictly because of this. It’s just an interesting concept even if you aren’t interested in real estate.

I know someone who married into the Ernie Boch family. We just visited with them in Naples. Generational wealth and family squabbles but you feel the importance of leaving a legacy. The money is just beyond comprehension. What they spill made another guy we know wealthy doing car stereo and controls for the local dealerships.

Just rambling but that’s what’s on my mind.

We sold our place in Naples a few years ago when I realized how close Pooh was. If he’s building I’m selling. You would too. Now I’m crying. Can’t even drive by it we missed out on so much money.

Tech dump is discounted cash flow ... interest rate rise. But trade the froth not fundamentals.

Load Metric
    If BTC hits the shitter, Musk is going to look like a stooge.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    If BTC hits the shitter, Musk is going to look like a stooge.
    To be fair they own 1.5 Billion in BTC. The market cap is 653B and jumped 100B in value today alone. The Bitcoin they own isn’t even a rounding error.

Micro strategy would be the largest BTC failure by far.

I honestly don’t think they have to worry about a black swan at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Elon Musk Says Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht's Sentence Seems A 'Bit High'

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-...055018800.html

It is alleged that the Feds took about 600k Bitcoins from SilkRoad when it all went down which at todays prices would mean the Government actually got ~28+ Billion dollars, wow. And while Trump heard it, he decided not to Pardon Ulbricht apparently. So what is a 'bit' high, as in he should have only got 1 Life Sentence or what instead of 2. Its a shame because as dumb as it was im not sure he was an actually terrible guy, as much as maybe more of a 'Free Market' loving and an intelligent person. So he did what he did but Two Life sentences imo, is way too much imo....
    He hired hitmen to kill 5 people. Nobody was actually killed, but fuck him. Life in prison is right where he belongs.

Comments

OSA: correct

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information